Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a DPG La Sirena today at the b&m. Pretty good, but just a bit short of $10 good.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    San Lotano Maduro robo
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arturo fuente anejo # 55
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    I'm going to grab a special stick tonight for a special day.
    special day?

+1 What did you smoke lcpleel?
    The hunt is over. Had a Opus X Perfecxion No.2 from the first year released (slide top) 1995.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an LP No. 9 tonight courtesy of Bandy, first one, nice but for me definatey not on the same level as the T52....box of T52's it is...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    I'm going to grab a special stick tonight for a special day.
    special day?

+1 What did you smoke lcpleel?
    The hunt is over. Had a Opus X Perfecxion No.2 from the first year released (slide top) 1995.
    Nice, how yellow was that cello? lol
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Ran in my first 10k yesterday. Celebrated with plenty of beer and 2 cigars while watching NBA playoffs. 1st was a T52 wich I liked but was a tad bit letdown. 2nd time Ive had a T52. Need to try the LP9 for sure. Next had my first CAO Anniversare maduro. I was pleasantly surprised and really like this one.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A Tatuaje Verocu #5 while dropping of some bombs. Currently enjoying a Sencillo double robusto.
  • Options
    woops, on the morning thread, here now the af #55 was awesome, hate to try to get better but 1 more a af work of art maduro with a sierra nevada pale ale
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    My favorite Stradivarius. Lately, I am smoking more mild and mild to medium cigars. Do you guys go through this kind of days where you stick with certain strength? Just curious?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Smoked one of my Kristoff maduro churchills earlier. Damn happy about that box purchase. Go Bruins!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    had to burn sumthin nice for my 25 birthday. bhk 54 with a little johnnie walker blue
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    My favorite Stradivarius. Lately, I am smoking more mild and mild to medium cigars. Do you guys go through this kind of days where you stick with certain strength? Just curious?
    very much so.
    ive been on a mild/medium kick for a bit.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday 415. Blue label is wonderful. I like the Blue Label King George V. I keep a bottle and enjoy every Friday night when I know next two days I will not go to work. If you like Blue Label you will also enjoy Chivas Regal Royal Salute 21 years old.
  • Options
    How are you doing Kuzi? Interesting..lately I have been little tired. I believe work stress. When I am tired I can't even smoke medium cigar. Is it stress related or something else?
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    rzaman:
    How is the Stradivarius? I have on resting for a special and wondering if its worth the money?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Finished a Gurkha Titan I've had since Dec '09. Eh.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Started with a nice Perdomo, then had a Pre Embargo when I heard the good news, then had a Dominus after dinner.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nothing again... cold and raining all damn day! Tomorrow will be better and at least a 2-3 smoke day!
  • Options
    It is wondeeful mild cigar with full of flavor. Without any doubt this is one of the top mild cigar in the market. I have a good stock because whenever I feel for it I want to smoke it right away. About worth of money- there are very few cigars worth of money in the market. My humble opinion is most of the top brands are not worth of the money. Ket us know your opinion when you smoke yours.
  • Options
    Had a JDN Antano Dark Corojo this morning...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    How are you doing Kuzi? Interesting..lately I have been little tired. I believe work stress. When I am tired I can't even smoke medium cigar. Is it stress related or something else?
    flavor related. on many cigars i choose to smoke there is a level of subtlety i enjoy that just cant be found in an in your face powerful cigar.

as soon as i light a cigar my stress melts away. that usually has no effect on my selection.
    a lack of sleep does. if i am to tired i cant enjoy a cigar as much.
    ...but isnt that what caffeine is for? good thing that tea and coffee go so well with cigars.
  • Options
    Just finished up a Diesel Unlimited...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    DPG CC
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I havent smoked since last Thursday...whats wrong with me. I was supposed to smoke my ass off this past weekend with nice weather and stuff....never happened!!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet. Best thing i've had from LFD Yet (haven't had many).
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Illusione MJ-12
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet #1 is pretty awesome. Joezer got me into that one. I've got one left that I just can't seem to part with, 'cus than there will be none. Better start planning on a restock.
  • Options
    1st up was a perdomo 10th anny. criollo(great) next up a cao brazillia
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Mow puro. I'm sure it was great but I've had a cold for over a week and tasted like smoky snot. Luckily I have a couple left. I'm smoking now just for the sake of smoking.