Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84:
    Trying to study for my final tomorrow but decided to take a break and lit up a ccom brazilian label.
    i love those!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This morning I had a Gurkha Rare Breed Connie thanks to RCY.... OMG this was a great connie.
    And on the ride home I had a Ccom Corjo Torp... One of my favorites. The flavor far out weighs the price point on these.

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a Gurkha Castle Hall while cutting the grass and right now I'm enjoying a Gran Habano 3 SLS.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Avo Signature Belicoso. Very nice smoke. Peppery with some spice and sweetness. Great aroma, touch of Kelner musk. Burned a bit hot even when I smoked it really slow. Strong after taste I normally don't get with Avo blends.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    5Vegas Gold....wasn't in the mood for anything powerful tonight after I did battle with a 5Vegas Miami earlier
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Really want a cigar tonight once I'm done studying, but it'll probably be too cold to get one in. I live in California, wtf is up with it in the low 50s high 40s at night in MAY. If I get one I actually think I'm gonna try a 5 Vegas Gold for the first time. Looking forward to that. heard good things.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    It was a beautiful day in the ATL. I stopped by Wise Ash and picked up my haul from Saturday's Oliva derby event. I started the day with a Perdomo squared Maduro. Then I attended the monthly C4 lunch herf, where I had an Oliva O Maduro. I cranked up the grill and cooked ribeyes and Nathans hot dogs while enjoying an Oliva V lancero. I closed out the day with a Cain Daytona. I love the long Summer days in the South. Two more weeks until vacation in Myrtle Beach.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Connecticut No.1 first time smoking this one and was very enjoyable.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    boydmcgowan:
    Really want a cigar tonight once I'm done studying, but it'll probably be too cold to get one in. I live in California, wtf is up with it in the low 50s high 40s at night in MAY. If I get one I actually think I'm gonna try a 5 Vegas Gold for the first time. Looking forward to that. heard good things.
    this weather we have been having is so nice compared to a few months ago.

smoked an avo domanie today.
    double post
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    MoW Puro Authentico....my first. I have a new-found respect for AJ.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Davidoff Millennium Lonsdale.
  • ejrjrejrjr Posts: 11
    5 Vegas "A" Anomaly Smaller than what I pictured when I ordered them. But so far so good. Ed
    Tatuaje Ambos Mundos, habano. Awesome stick, gotta shoot Tim an email to thank him for including this.
    1st up a fonseca vintage robusto
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Just enjoyed a CAO Brazillia. What a great cigar. By the way, a Guinness goes really well with it. Had a very oaky taste in the middle and was pleasantly smooth.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Diesel d.X
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    No offense buddy but I am glad you're as satisfied as I was with that Ashton I had the other night. Just glad I could return the favor by bragging how my I enjoyed my CAO.
    the fonseca vintage was great, nice smooth creamy smoke with some chocolate flavors towards the finish, next up a macanudo vintage 1997 toro 1 of 2 i got today in a bag with a humi pillow, ask tim about humi time and was told to fire it up so im a fixin to
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had my first Padilla '68. Started off great then about an inch in the bun went crazy do to a giant vein. Shorty after that it got too bitter to smoke. I've had really bad luck with Padilla.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Limited reserve..I just love this cigar with cameroon wrapper.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first AB Tempus
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Had a Oliveros El Padrino Edicion Italiana for the first time.
    bout halfway thru this macanudo 1997 vintage maddy ott, doing great so far
    puro d'oro sublimes while boxing up a couple trades and a few "sniper style" shots
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    CroMagnon Mandible. You guys who love the full bodied, dark stuff (LFD DL Maddy, JDN A DC, etc.) reallllllllly need to get your hands on these. A little stronger than I usually prefer, but really delicious.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Journeys Toro on the ride in and a Gurkha Centurian on the ride home.

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    CroMagnon Mandible. You guys who love the full bodied, dark stuff (LFD DL Maddy, JDN A DC, etc.) reallllllllly need to get your hands on these. A little stronger than I usually prefer, but really delicious.
    Annnd where can we get these? Maybe a pm if you have info please? lol
    Just finished my first Illusione Epernay, not sure what the size is called, but it was a lonsdale. What an excellent smoke, but I expect nothing less from Illusione.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Just finished my first Illusione Epernay, not sure what the size is called, but it was a lonsdale. What an excellent smoke, but I expect nothing less from Illusione.
    That is a fantastic cigar! I think its my favorite of the Illusione line.