Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• gaberox:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    601 blue... I kept hearing about them so I decided to spark one up. I'm basically making my choices based on what I hear about on here. Makes it easier to chose lol
    One of my favorites. what do you think?
    Not far off from other DPG blends, which Im a fan of. Maybe not my favorite of his, but a fine stick. Nice burn and effortless draw. Going to have to find another and give it another go for sure. How do you feel about the other 601 blends?
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    xIcedGuardianx:
    gaberox:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    601 blue... I kept hearing about them so I decided to spark one up. I'm basically making my choices based on what I hear about on here. Makes it easier to chose lol

Not far off from other DPG blends, which Im a fan of. Maybe not my favorite of his, but a fine stick. Nice burn and effortless draw. Going to have to find another and give it another go for sure. How do you feel about the other 601 blends?

Im a huge 601 guy. red,blue,green,black. Love em.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    gaberox:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I love the other 601's...pm me your address and I'll shoot you one of each!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    gaberox:
    xIcedGuardianx:

I love the other 601's...pm me your address and I'll shoot you one of each!

The red churchill is incredible. 7x49 with incredible wrapper flavor.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    RP Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat Verite 2009
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Oliva MBIII
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Tested out a La Cuna Bin 85 this afternoon at work...had some issues though. Since its pretty hot here the poor thing started to unwrap after 1" in.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Well I planed on hitting up some medium bodied sumatras after work, but I wenfor the the Punisher I got in a bomb from shotgun john. I can officialy say, I got my ass kicked by that cigar last night. wow. Not sure if I'll go there again, but that was a cool experience, except the whole bout of the sweats I had going on for a while afterwards. hahaha. Even though I'm a medium kid of guy, I still have quite a few full bodied cigars and its stil been a while since I had to say that a cigar was too strong for me and this was it. The second half tasted really good too, and after the spicy first half I didn't notice how STRONG that f'er is.
    Might have a Padron executive maduro later.
    This thing smells like candy wow. Never had a Padron. If the cheap maddie smells like this I can only imagine the Annys.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Well I planed on hitting up some medium bodied sumatras after work, but I wenfor the the Punisher I got in a bomb from shotgun john. I can officialy say, I got my ass kicked by that cigar last night. wow. Not sure if I'll go there again, but that was a cool experience, except the whole bout of the sweats I had going on for a while afterwards. hahaha. Even though I'm a medium kid of guy, I still have quite a few full bodied cigars and its stil been a while since I had to say that a cigar was too strong for me and this was it. The second half tasted really good too, and after the spicy first half I didn't notice how STRONG that f'er is.
    LOL yep not even goin there on that one,, I had to lay down for a bit after my last ass kickin
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    boydmcgowan:
    I LOVE the Punisher! I like to get swimmy from time to time. But I smoke powerhouse cigars prob 75% of the time. After MoW Puro Authentico hit the scene, I haven't been able to go back to the less brutal stuff. Just something about the smooth power of the Punisher and Puro Authentico that I am in love with. Matter fact... that's what I'm gonna smoke right now. MoW PA, thanks AJ!
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Tonight I have a Morro Castle along with a dry red wine.. perfect combination on the back porch..
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a ccom sungrown torp.
  • MoW original 6x60
    next up a tat. cojonu 2009
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Just enjoyed a Kristoff Maduro. Man what a great cigar got one more sitting in the humi I might let age a bit but I need to look into buying more of them.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Cain Maduro.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    King Havano Maduro Fuerte. Great flavors but the 60rg was too much. I just can't seem to smoke nub sizes very well, I must be retarded.
    jj20030:
    next up a tat. cojonu 2009
    liking this 2009, about half way through but ive heard the 2003 are much better, going to have to try those
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Decided to mix it up A little tonight and went with A Drew Estate Ambrosia. In the humidor for seven months. The tobacco mellowed somewhat but the clove taste remained strong. Overall A fine cigar.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Kid:
    boydmcgowan:
    LOL yep not even goin there on that one,, I had to lay down for a bit after my last ass kickin
    hahaha, seriously man, I actually did take a nap afterwards. That thing pretty much told me to shut up and take it. Still not sure why I nubbed the SOB. I gotta say though, even though it way out of my strength profile, it tastes pretty freaking good. The lip burn is unique.

Going back to what I was planning on smoking last night. Avo Dmaine followed by t a 5 vegas classic if the domaine vanishes too quickly.
    Moving on a two year old Gurkha Legend, compliments of bandyt60.
    Cubao toro, good but thinkin I should went Oliva V.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    El Cobre double fuerte, gifted by Alienmisprint. Good smoke,slow burner with good flavor.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    RP sun grown robusto
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    start the night whit LPH classic, now light up a MACANUDO CRU ROYAL .
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    LPH Black Pearl Belicoso
    Capping things off with a MoW Puro Authentico.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying my first G.A.R and sippin some Van Gogh with it. life is good