Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    J Fuego Delirium Belicoso
    the one of those i had was great , looking for more when a deal comes up,
    First one I've had. Very nice so far. I picked it up today because the B&M I went to has boxes of them on clearance and wanted to try it out first. The belicosos were $79.99, I not sure about the other sizes.
    for a box sounds like a good deal! ive seen the toros on sale for 99.00, if you like them and can get a box for that and wanna split, let me know
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    J Fuego Delirium Belicoso
    the one of those i had was great , looking for more when a deal comes up,
    First one I've had. Very nice so far. I picked it up today because the B&M I went to has boxes of them on clearance and wanted to try it out first. The belicosos were $79.99, I not sure about the other sizes.
    for a box sounds like a good deal! ive seen the toros on sale for 99.00, if you like them and can get a box for that and wanna split, let me know
    PM sent
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Original

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo champagne noir
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Centurian. A fine hour and A half of pure bliss. Mellow and peaty.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Perdomo champagne noir
    That one is at the top of my wanna try list. How is it?

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Perdomo champagne noir
    Do you like Lucky Charms? LOL. Its a really good smoke,, was giving off lots of flavor, I read a review where one guy said he was picking up Honey or more like Honey nut cheerios, I was picking up a marshmallow flavor similar to lucky charms..Earthy, Creamy, cocoa, Kind of a cross between a lot23 maduro and a regular champagne.. I want to let em rest a bit more before I try again. Even though its a 60, burn was good and it stayed cool, ash was very firm. I am looking to trade some of these for some of the GH Azteca's
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Perdomo champagne noir
    +1000.... Been eyeing this one ( especially after Alex pointed them out in a video blog) do tell!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Perdomo champagne noir
    Do you like Lucky Charms? LOL. Its a really good smoke,, was giving off lots of flavor, I read a review where one guy said he was picking up Honey or more like Honey nut cheerios, I was picking up a marshmallow flavor similar to lucky charms..Earthy, Creamy, cocoa, Kind of a cross between a lot23 maduro and a regular champagne.. I want to let em rest a bit more before I try again. Even though its a 60, burn was good and it stayed cool, ash was very firm.
    I love the whole Perdomo 10th Anniversary series, I knew this one would be good as well. Definitely gotta get a couple. Thanks!

• Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Perdomo champagne noir
    Do you like Lucky Charms? LOL. Its a really good smoke,, was giving off lots of flavor, I read a review where one guy said he was picking up Honey or more like Honey nut cheerios, I was picking up a marshmallow flavor similar to lucky charms..Earthy, Creamy, cocoa, Kind of a cross between a lot23 maduro and a regular champagne.. I want to let em rest a bit more before I try again. Even though its a 60, burn was good and it stayed cool, ash was very firm.
    I love the whole Perdomo 10th Anniversary series, I knew this one would be good as well. Definitely gotta get a couple. Thanks!
    I am looking to trade some of these for some of the GH Azteca's
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    About halfway done with my rocky Patel fusion mm, not impressed by it, I got one more hopefully that one is better
  • Options
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Perdomo champagne noir
    I am looking to trade some of these for some of the GH Azteca's
    As much as I love the whole GH line, I still haven't had the Azteca...

• Options
    AF queen b, nice smoke, one touch up.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoyed a Macanudo Vint. 1997. Really impressed with this stick. It had about 8 months on it.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Don Garcia Cuban Classic, just lit it... It should prove to be good!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Tomorrow night I'll be having a Liga Privada No 9 :) Thinking about picking up a bottle of The Kraken to go with it and to break in my liqour glass my fiance got me at the outer banks.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started this afternoon with LHCOF and finished tonight with PdR Oscuro
  • Options
    Cuba Libre The Brute.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Was thinknig of going out and having one now, but it's too damn hot. Maybe later tonight. Have a couple tat black torpedos that have been resting a while, might try one of those out.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    ENFIDL:
    Tomorrow night I'll be having a Liga Privada No 9 :) Thinking about picking up a bottle of The Kraken to go with it and to break in my liqour glass my fiance got me at the outer banks.
    Yes. Amazing idea. I haven't had any Kraken for a while, or a LP #9.
    I jsut finished a 7 mile run and recovered with a PDR sungrown
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for winter I'm going to put on my shorts and build me a snow chair and sit outside smoking all damn day. Piss on this 110 degree heat.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Vengeance Ligero Maduro. This cousin to the Kristoff is a very nice cigar. Excellent burn with a flavor profile of Coffee, wood, chocolate, and nutty. smooth with a long finish. I'm really growing fond of the Kristoff/Vengeance line of cigars.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Vengeance Ligero Maduro. This cousin to the Kristoff is a very nice cigar. Excellent burn with a flavor profile of Coffee, wood, chocolate, and nutty. smooth with a long finish. I'm really growing fond of the Kristoff/Vengeance line of cigars.
    I had a kristoff maduro the other night and I absolutely loved it.
  • Options
    GH 3 siglos
  • Options
    Gurkha Legend Silver Edition.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Gurkha Legend Silver Edition.
    The Gurkha Legend is one of my favorite smokes, or at least used to be.
  • Options
    fixin to fire up a rp double maduro
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Celebrating my lotto win with a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Celebrating my lotto win with a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor.
    congrats on your win!
  • Options
    La Reloba Sumatra. One word...deeelicious!

thank you for this awesome stick bandyt09!