Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    SpazzSpazz Posts: 22
    Starting up my first MOW armada!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve. Little tight on the draw, but a nice flavor profile.
  • Options
    LFD air bender... Forgot how good they were.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Out from the depths Camacho Corojo 8/22. Aging nicely, burn has improved, almost razor sharp. Man this is a great cigar.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watered the yard with a mow armada corona, fixin to fire up a cain maduro 660
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Ccom Corojo Label Robusto
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Illusione Epernay Le Petit. Man I absolutly love Epernays.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Cask Strength

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    LFD air bender... Forgot how good they were.
    dont forget this time.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    t_evan50:
    Oh man. YES.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    watered the yard with a mow armada corona, fixin to fire up a cain maduro 660
    cain maduro is a great tasting smoke and this big boy is only half done, 1 hour 15 mins. so far, lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90 Miles, nice, draw was a little tight, will lay em down for a bit.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    MoW Puro earlier, now enjoying a Padilla 1948 torpedo.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cusano 15th Anniversary from the July COTMC

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    docbp87:
    t_evan50:
    Oh man. YES.
    Agreed
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't go wrong with a LHCOF..haven't been able to smoke in a while due to work but I'm finally able to enjoy one tonight.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Have you tried the other vitolas? I ask because the petit was actually my least favorite of the ones I've tried, my favorite is a tie between Le Ferme and Le Elegance, I could very easily smoke nothing but those two vitolas and be pretty happy.
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Blue Label B2.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Had a Greycliff 1666.....not sure why but this thing was burning hot as hell, kept at 65% for about 3 months. I think i might have to rotate them down off the top level of my humi for a few weeks.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    j0z3r:
    t_evan50:
    Have you tried the other vitolas? I ask because the petit was actually my least favorite of the ones I've tried, my favorite is a tie between Le Ferme and Le Elegance, I could very easily smoke nothing but those two vitolas and be pretty happy.
    I've only had the petit and Le Ferme. I def. prefer the ferme but both were good. I've had several now and they've all been excellent.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    cain daytona, first one and im liking it
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just finished up an A Turrent triple play robusto I got from Todd. Nice lil hour smoke!!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    My last Cubao maduro churchill. I really wish I would of let the other 4 rest as long as this one. They are really bad rott and not much better after a few weeks to a month. This one though is fantastic. I would say these have great aging potential.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Cusano LXI Habano Sun Grown Toro paired with a bit of Edradour 10. Not a bad little smoke.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Double smoke night for me...I started off right after dinner with a Gurkha Triple Ligero. Then wrapped up my evening around 11:30 by lighting up a CAO Italia. First time for both and both were great smokes!
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Cain F
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    j0z3r:
    t_evan50:
    I've only had the petit and Le Ferme. I def. prefer the ferme but both were good. I've had several now and they've all been excellent.
    Right on...when I say the petit was my least favorite, I still enjoyed the hell out of it...now that's the sign of a great blend. If you enjoy smaller rings, I'd definitely recommend giving Le Elegance a try, it is aptly named.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Buddy of mine came over with some RP sticks this afternoon. Had the choice between the 1961 or the Edge. Had to go with the Edge, damn it was tasty!
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Man O' War original
  • Options
    1st up a graycliff double expresso