"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    BigM60BigM60 Posts: 6
    Padilla 1932 Torpedo...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Xtreme sumatra
  • Options
    Ave Maria Crusader with some Laphroaig Quater Cask. What a cigar. The burn and draw are simply perfect. Smoked only 2/3rds of it. A bit too strong for me to finish. Prolly best cigar I smoked to date.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a tatuaje gran cojonu , this may take awhile, lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ruination, always very good.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    next up a tatuaje gran cojonu , this may take awhile, lol
    this is a pretty good smoke but the ash dont even stay on a 1/2 inch and will fall
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Carrillo

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Oliva Serie V Lancero courtesy jsnake.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    EP Carrillo
    one of my new favs., and have some new ep core line maduros coming
  • Options
    Patel Bros. next gen
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    LP T-52 Flying Pig
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The Kid:
    Patel Bros. next gen

Any good? I like the Patel Bros but have been skeptical of next gen.

CAO Gold maduro for me. Reminds me of when I first got into cigars and mild maduros was my thing. Very nice looking and not a bad one dimensional cigar. Would probably enjoy it more as a breakfast smoke.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    Patel Bros. next gen
    Any good? I like the Patel Bros but have been skeptical of next gen. CAO Gold maduro for me. Reminds me of when I first got into cigars and mild maduros was my thing. Very nice looking and not a bad one dimensional cigar. Would probably enjoy it more as a breakfast smoke.
    This one has a habano wrapper, yes I am enjoying this , ash is a little flaky, perfect draw, nice and smooth,lots of smoke,mellow, slow burner or maybe its me taking my time but only bout half way through,flavor has been pretty consistant. more medium or has been so far,as it is i would buy more and would not hesitate smoking another,smoking a toro, I think this is very similar to what you described, I only had a single, If I had more I'd send you one
  • Options
    I just got done with a "Alec Bradley Tempus" that I got today and it was a really good end to the week.
  • Options
    william745:
    I just got done with a "Alec Bradley Tempus" that I got today and it was a really good end to the week.
    Yep theyre good smokes!!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just lit up a cusano 18 double connecticut toro.
  • Options
    Illusione 68
  • Options
    Oliveros eight zero,,good smoke
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    having an unlimited d.7 while the little one naps.

Great way to recharge the batteries . . . .

How does someone so little have so much energy?
  • Options
    1st up a graycliff edicion limitada 2010 toro
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Tatuaje Verocu No.5 right now and probably an ISOM Monte #2 courtesy of DD tonight along with a Tat Petite Lancero and something else at a friend of mine's 50th Bday party. Tequila and Martini's will be flowing so I am telling you now otherwise I may forget, LOL.
  • Options
    My will power would not hold past 24 hours...I had to break out one of the 1844's I got in yesterday. I opened the box of No 54's and so far, it's quite nice! I can't wait to see what they're like in 6 months to a year!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    next up a kristoff maduro torpedo, yum, yum
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    A Tatuaje Verocu No.5 right now and probably an ISOM Monte #2 courtesy of DD tonight along with a Tat Petite Lancero and something else at a friend of mine's 50th Bday party. Tequila and Martini's will be flowing so I am telling you now otherwise I may forget, LOL.
    Gawdamn, now that's a lineup.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    just got done with CAO L Anniversaire Maduro
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Black Pearl Morado. Always consistent and enjoyable.
  • Options
    Don Pepin Garcia JJ Maduro with 2006 Ciacci Piccolomini d'Aragona Brunello (93 points)
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This evening before dinner I finished a Gurkha Black Dragon. Tonight I will have a Hoyo De Monterrey Excaliber Epicure Robusto with a two finger pour of Eagle Rare 10 y/o Bourbon.
  • Options
    Oliveros King Havano Claro Monarch (supposed to be a 6x54...closer to a 60 ring)