Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ltherron:
    Just finished off my first MOW Puro Authentico. unfortunately didnt have any rum to go with it but it was still nice and smooth with a little spice and over far too quickly
    Hey LT how many times have you jumped?
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Arganese Maduro Presidente.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a macanudo 97 vintage maduro
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Okay, I must be trippin today. It's roughly 4:45 and I'm having a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 6'60. And I like it. Don't do to many 60 rings, but this one is pretty good.
    Rick, I love those Jaime's and I believe if they lay down for a while they will turn out to be fantastic.

• Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    The Kid:
    ltherron:
    Just finished off my first MOW Puro Authentico. unfortunately didnt have any rum to go with it but it was still nice and smooth with a little spice and over far too quickly
    around 150, but no drop zones where i live now so im a little out of practice
  • Options
    ltherron:
    The Kid:
    ltherron:
    Thats quite alot,,,Whats the highest??
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Pearla Habana Black Pearl

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Ahhh old faithfull
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    The Kid:
    ltherron:
    The Kid:
    ltherron:
    Not really, im still considered a newbie to the sport. There are people out there with 10s of thousands (or if you meant alt around 14.5k )
  • Options
    ltherron:
    The Kid:
    ltherron:
    The Kid:
    ltherron:
    Not really, im still considered a newbie to the sport. There are people out there with 10s of thousands (or if you meant alt around 14.5k )
    Well compared to me it is,, I got 2 aff jumps in. lol, Yep I was referring to alt. Oh and LT, THANKS!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Man O' War toro
  • Options
    Gurkha Park Ave Maddy
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Gurkha Park Ave Maddy
    How are those? I've never tried one, but I always stare at em when looking at my ccom mags every month.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Partagas Serie D #4 earlier. Now enjoying a Ramon Allones ER Canada that Diamondog was kind enough to gift me. Good day to be alive and smoking cigars.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carlos Tora
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    Gurkha Park Ave Maddy
    How are those? I've never tried one, but I always stare at em when looking at my ccom mags every month.
    Its my first one that I can remember anyway, so far, im liking it. Its more spicy than sweet for now anyway.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    Gurkha Park Ave Maddy
    Its my first one that I can remember anyway, so far, im liking it. Its more spicy than sweet for now anyway.
    Cool. Post an update when it's finished up, if you don't mind.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Haven't decided yet. Maybe a MoW Puro...have to think about it.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    wife and kids are out of town. had a walk with a Tat Verocu 5 courtesy of j0z3r. Thanks Joe!!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Nothing since Friday. :-(
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    wife and kids are out of town. had a walk with a Tat Verocu 5 courtesy of j0z3r. Thanks Joe!!!!
    Awesome little smoke, eh Dennis? Glad you're enjoying them.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Ahhh old faithfull
    Love em! I'll post my review tomorrow

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD DL Maduro chisel with Smoke em if you got em.

good guy. hope to meet up with him again soon.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Had a Carlos Torano Fortress. Lots of smoke and a good burn
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    At the Wisconsin State Fair today... Numero Uno was a Cusano Habano LXI and then a little later I had a Padilla Miami Robusto
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    Awesome little smoke, eh Dennis? Glad you're enjoying them.
    thanks again bro. A really solid smoke for sure. So tasty
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just finished burning the *** out of my fingers on a Puro Authentico. I forgot how good these are. Paired with a bit of Zaya was a nice way to cap off the day.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smoked a Sencillo and then followed with a LGC Serie "N"
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    smoked a Sencillo and then followed with a LGC Serie "N"

ShotgunJohn, did you like the Sencillo? I enjoyed smoking the few I have had.

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Paul Garmirian gourmet 2. Very nice smoke. Tons of flavor for a mild-medium stick.