Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Had an Acid Opulence 3 last night, it was very smooth, but left me thinking, Where's the Beef?

Gonna try a Gurkha Monogram tonight.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a la perla habana morado robusto
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    1st up a la perla habana morado robusto
    I guess so,lol nice pickup
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II! Love this smoke
  • SpazzSpazz Posts: 22
    Padilla Dominus because of a suggestion and boy if they were not right it was delightful!
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Fausto 166, One of The best of Tatuaje to date.
    Tabak Especial, negra, Thanks Dbeckom, Believe it or not I liked this one, smoked er down to the nub, reminded me of smoking my pipe, the one thing I didnt care for was the obnoxiously sweetend tip, I kept hoping it would fade.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a casa magna oscuro belicoso
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Tabak Especial, negra, Thanks Dbeckom, Believe it or not I liked this one, smoked er down to the nub, reminded me of smoking my pipe, the one thing I didnt care for was the obnoxiously sweetend tip, I kept hoping it would fade.
    Awww man...I thought I licked the sweet off all the caps. I like to walk around and chew on the Tabac's!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • SpazzSpazz Posts: 22
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Awww man...I thought I licked the sweet off all the caps. I like to walk around and chew on the Tabac's!
    That's both gross and awesome.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    That's a fantastic stick! I love the whole Tabak Especial line
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    LOL you may have, but theres a ton on there...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    LOL...I bout gagged just thinking about it while I was typing. Those are good cigars...and would be even better without the sweet caps! Have you tried the Natural Clean Robusto I sent? It's the best of the Natural line. It's a lil stronger flavored than the rest.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    LOL...I bout gagged just thinking about it while I was typing. Those are good cigars...and would be even better without the sweet caps! Have you tried the Natural Clean Robusto I sent? It's the best of the Natural line. It's a lil stronger flavored than the rest.
    This was my first out of your WMD pkg, Actually I almost smoked that one but the negra was calling out to me..
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Tonight's smoke is a nice pigtailed Alec Bradley family blend.

"Long ashes my friends."

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin Garcia. A fine after dinner smoke.
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    RP Edge Maduro.

I am finding I enjoy the Edge lineup. Nice little cigar at a decent price point
    Husker44:
    RP Edge Maduro. I am finding I enjoy the Edge lineup. Nice little cigar at a decent price point
    +1
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    tatuaje rc184
    Tobacos Baez H
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Torano Signature.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Had a Mi Barrio on the golf course earlier and just finished up a MoW PA.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    MOW robusto. I think it need a bit more time resting though, tasty, but more time.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Gurkha Empire IV
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Tonight I'm smoking a Rocky Patel fusion, so far so good
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas classic enjoying the rain.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Started the day with a Foseca Arana. Then a H. Uppman Reserve Maduro. Just got finished with a Fuente CANNON! (not sure what it was, as it was a gift, but it was at LEAST 8 1/2 - 9" long and at least 50 ring gauge! also had a delicious maduro wrapper, and burned for almost 3 hours!!!)
    Started the day with a Fonseca Arana. Then a H. Uppman Reserve Maduro. Just got finished with a Fuente CANNON! (not sure what it was, as it was a gift, but it was at LEAST 8 1/2 - 9" long and at least 50 ring gauge! also had a delicious maduro wrapper, and burned for almost 3 hours!!!)
    BigT06:
    Started the day with a Fonseca Arana. Then a H. Uppman Reserve Maduro. Just got finished with a Fuente CANNON! (not sure what it was, as it was a gift, but it was at LEAST 8 1/2 - 9" long and at least 50 ring gauge! also had a delicious maduro wrapper, and burned for almost 3 hours!!!)
    AF Gran Reserva canones, the maduros are really good, I often thought about cutting this stick in half. 2x the fun
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    AF Gran Reserve canones, the maduros are really good, I often thought about cutting this stick in half. 2x the fun
    I will say, that even though the burn was perfect, and the flavor was great, the first 2" or so only produced about half of the smoke output as the rest of the stick. But hell, you could light it after breakfast, and finish it at lunch, letting the natural build in strength and smoke suit the day's needs. lol Thanks for clarifying what the stick is called. I'll def be checking them out for future purchase, but I gotta imagine that they are pretty pricey...?