Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin,not for two weeks now but I will be tomorrow when I finally get back home.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixin to fire up a sencillo double robusto, 1st one of these ive had
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Tatuaje Fausto nice and a pepper powerhouse. Singe the nose hairs as I smoke it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Big happenings in the career department so I'm celebrating with my first Tat Black. So far so good.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Having a Padilla Dominus.
    Woo. Not sure if that was the right pre-dinner smoke. That bad boy packed a punch!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Gurkha Titan
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo Lot 23,, Thank You T-Evan,, Solid smoke!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The Kid:
    Perdomo Lot 23,, Thank You T-Evan,, Solid smoke!!
    That was one of the first cigars I really enjoyed. Glad u enjoyed it.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sencillo was a nice smoke , 2end up a 601 blue, ahh yes
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha Centurian...if it'll quit trying to unravel on me

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Legend Ario

if im not mistaken, it was sent to me by bip. thanks brother.

earlier today was a 5 Vegas Gold maduro given to me by badge.

you guys treat me too well here.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today was a day off, so needless to say I smoked some cigars...and a Bacon wrapped pork loin. First up was a Diesel Unlimited d.7. Had a bowl of C&D Billy Budd a bit later. Next up was a PSD4. Had a Tat Black petit lancero after dinner. Now finishing the day off with a double shot of La For de Cano Selectos. Not a bad day, and the pork loin was fantastic.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Big happenings in the career department so I'm celebrating with my first Tat Black. So far so good.
    What would this big happenings happen to be? Caarrrllll stop holding out on us!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked 3 yesterday. First up was a Tatuaje Havana VI robusto (I think it's actually called a Nobles?). It was as expected. Average. Burn and draw were great but the flavor doesn't really wow me. Up after that was a RP Decade Torpedo after all the talk about them. This one had probably 2+ years of age. The Decade has some really nice flavors but they get harsh. This is what I remember about this cigar. All have been like this except the first one I ever had. Burn and Draw were still great but it gets harsh. Also, I had this tar taste at one point but there was no tar buildup whatsoever. To finish, I had a Partagas Maduro. I have had this one probably for about 2 years also. It was ok. Same great burn. The draw was a little tight but smokeable. My whole experience yesterday was just OK.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Smoked 3 yesterday. First up was a Tatuaje Havana VI robusto (I think it's actually called a Nobles?). It was as expected. Average. Burn and draw were great but the flavor doesn't really wow me. Up after that was a RP Decade Torpedo after all the talk about them. This one had probably 2+ years of age. The Decade has some really nice flavors but they get harsh. This is what I remember about this cigar. All have been like this except the first one I ever had. Burn and Draw were still great but it gets harsh. Also, I had this tar taste at one point but there was no tar buildup whatsoever. To finish, I had a Partagas Maduro. I have had this one probably for about 2 years also. It was ok. Same great burn. The draw was a little tight but smokeable. My whole experience yesterday was just OK.

Had my first Tatuaje Havana VI last nigth also. And I have to totally agree with you...burn and draw were exceptional but was not blown away or even somewhat impressed with the flavors. I wont count this stick out its something that I may revisit at another time.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I am thinking about a porterhouse followed by a Cu-Avana Punisher.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    LHC OF Salomon with well over a year under its belt. These things age very well, my best OF to date.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    smoke 2 days ago a LA PERLA HABANA classic, now smoking LA PERLA HABANA MADURO classic, a little bit more earthy but alot more spicy, im just in the start so will see, like it so far. :)
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Cohiba Red Dot Churchill.

Quickly becoming one of my favorites
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    CAO CX2. Not quiet on par with the LX2 but still A great smoke.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started on the house blend sampler. The Brazilian label nubbed it.
  • Options
    MOW Ruination

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Big night. Arturo Fuente Hemmingway saloman...then a MoW robusto...now smoking a Diesel Unlimited corona. Arrggghh!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Gurkha Triple Ligero tonight. Perfect burn and draw.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revisiting the Gurkha crest hope this one is better than the first I had awhile back.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    MOW Ruination
    I'd swear that big fat 6x60 Ruination wasn't as strong as the smaller 5.7x56 Belicoso's...and it had less spice and quite a bit more sweetness than the smaller ones.

• Options
    any difference in the bands/wrappers, what size are the ones with the footbands?
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Went light tonight, Nica Libre while grilling.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    any difference in the bands/wrappers, what size are the ones with the footbands?
    This was one of the ones with the single band that has "Ruination" on it...the same as every other one I've smoked. I'm gonna let the ones with the foot band rest a while

• Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    This was one of the ones with the single band that has "Ruination" on it...the same as every other one I've smoked. I'm gonna let the ones with the foot band rest a while
    Ohhhh, gotcha,, I'll go away now..lol