• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano habano.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Nub Cameroon.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I finished my night with A Perdomo Habano Robusto. A fine finish to A great day.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    262 Paradigm. Not too bad this time around.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    262 Ideology. Im sure its a good smoke to someone but im just not a mild cigar guy.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Oliveros Eight zero
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Don Lino Africa. Undecided...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination from JUL 2009.... I literally dropped it on my patio and it is still smoking like a champ!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JdN celebracion right after a good lunch. gunna be a good afternoon.
  • Options
    Had a La Gloria Series N last night and was not impressed, Just a boring smoke from start to finish and left me feeling like I need to go smoke a cigar. Tonight on the other hand I enjoyed a RP decade, slow to build up but the last 1/3 hit hard with a lot of pepper and a little hint of caramel.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    JdN celebracion right after a good lunch. gunna be a good afternoon.
    I've seen you comment on the Celebracion a few times now. I'm gonna have to give em a try. I think I might have one resting, if not I'll grab a few on my next order.

just finishing up on a Punch Double Maduro ROTT...not too bad!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 blue original label torpedo. Not sure how much age this has but must be quite a bit. One of my all time favorites and my last one from the original series. Sadness.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a gran habano 3 siglos robusto
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Next up my 1st ever Gran Habano the Vintage 2002 Smoke Em If You Got em sent me. After that time to head inside and watch some football. If I can stay awake ran 6 miles today.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDN Celebracion...I dug til I found one!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a 777 toro maduro , pairing with a black butte XXXIII PORTER ,awesomeness!! > http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/63/70102
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Puro d'oro Magnifico
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nica libra 1990
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avo XO
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    tabacos baez
  • Options
    jj20030:
    next up a 777 toro maduro , pairing with a black butte XXXIII PORTER ,awesomeness!! > http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/63/70102
    Deschutes is one of my favorite breweries :) Are they common in Texas?
  • Options
    No better way to end a stressful week than with a padron 64
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Right now is a Partagas Short. Earlier today was a Partagas Short. These are such fantastic cigars, and at 4.5x42 they are really just a perfect size for me.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, Party shorts are awesome. You get those core Partagas flavors in a 45 minute-1 hour smoke. Been eyeing a cab of 50 for a long time, and might just have to break...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Yeah, Party shorts are awesome. You get those core Partagas flavors in a 45 minute-1 hour smoke. Been eyeing a cab of 50 for a long time, and might just have to break...
    I won't ever buy them any other way, I smoke them too fast. This is my daily cigar for the foreseeable future, can't get enough. I put them up with the 898 and Lusi as the essential Partagas cigars that I feel express the marca the best.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cao mx2
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I started out tonight with a San Cristobal Papagayo XXL, and for a 60 gauge cigar I thought it was very good. The I had a Sencillo compliments of my good Bork Tony in Seekonk. Another great smoke from a great guy.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    amz1301:
    docbp87:
    About to light a Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian with a bottle of the local micro (Legend Brewery, here in Richmond, Va) brewery's Oktoberfest beer. Will post a review. Hopefully a good pairing.
    Looking forward to reading your review on these. Got a box of these coming tomorrow. Can't wait to try them. Hope they're good.
    Doc, what was your opinion on these ?
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Viaje Skull and Bones WMD. Smooth out of the gate and then picked up major spice in the second third. Had some burn issues but other than that not to bad. Jsnake, if you are reading this did these smokes have any time down before you sent them my way?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    amz1301:
    amz1301:
    docbp87:
    About to light a Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian with a bottle of the local micro (Legend Brewery, here in Richmond, Va) brewery's Oktoberfest beer. Will post a review. Hopefully a good pairing.
    Looking forward to reading your review on these. Got a box of these coming tomorrow. Can't wait to try them. Hope they're good.
    Doc, what was your opinion on these ?
    Have a review written, but photos are trapped on my phone until I can get home and charge it.