Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Right now is a Partagas Short. Earlier today was a Partagas Short. These are such fantastic cigars, and at 4.5x42 they are really just a perfect size for me.
    Me I smoked my second Mancanudo Cru Royale....tried to get my wife to smoke the same....but she thinks i'm crazy (if it isn't a cig)......how can i get her to feel the same as i do?
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    docbp87:
    amz1301:
    amz1301:
    docbp87:
    About to light a Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian with a bottle of the local micro (Legend Brewery, here in Richmond, Va) brewery's Oktoberfest beer. Will post a review. Hopefully a good pairing.
    Looking forward to reading your review on these. Got a box of these coming tomorrow. Can't wait to try them. Hope they're good.
    Doc, what was your opinion on these ?
    Have a review written, but photos are trapped on my phone until I can get home and charge it.
    Cool, Thanks
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Maduro to start. Finished with a MoW Puro.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    tabak negra by drew estates
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fairly new Padilla '32 Torpedo (got it in Aug. '11), does better with some age on it or maybe my palate is just way off tonight.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Serie 'V' Double Toro... Been waiting since May 2010
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    LFD DL Chiselito maddy courtesy of jj20030
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started with an Alec Bradley American Classic Blend, it was rather good it reminded me of a La Perla Cubana Cobre. I then smoked a Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada it needs more rest.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ShotgunJohn:
    Started with an Alec Bradley American Classic Blend, it was rather good it reminded me of a La Perla Cubana Cobre. I then smoked a Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada it needs more rest.
    I've found that even a short 3-6 month nap helps the Graycliff CEL tremendously. I only had 3 of em, and was unimpressed rott, but after revisiting 3 or 4 mo later, I was very impressed! Its the only Graycliff that I would personally ever spend money on...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok, so it's not night time, but whatever... I'm about to fire up a EP Carrillo core line
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    docbp87:
    amz1301:
    amz1301:
    docbp87:
    About to light a Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian with a bottle of the local micro (Legend Brewery, here in Richmond, Va) brewery's Oktoberfest beer. Will post a review. Hopefully a good pairing.
    Looking forward to reading your review on these. Got a box of these coming tomorrow. Can't wait to try them. Hope they're good.
    Doc, what was your opinion on these ?
    Have a review written, but photos are trapped on my phone until I can get home and charge it.
    I just picked up a 5er of these myself... I'd love to read the review... I'm a sucker for anything with Oktoberfest in the title... in fact I had my first Sam Adams Oktoberfest of the season last night... yum
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first C.COM Purple Label. They just arrived yesterday, but I couldn't wait to try one. ROTT they are great! I can't wait to see how they are after a lil rest!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Having my first C.COM Purple Label. They just arrived yesterday, but I couldn't wait to try one. ROTT they are great! I can't wait to see how they are after a lil rest!
    I have the Cameroon label 2 nights ago. Its was a little mild, but for 2 bux, I give it two thumbs up.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    I have the Cameroon label 2 nights ago. Its was a little mild, but for 2 bux, I give it two thumbs up.
    The Cameroon is pretty good too. Have you tried the Sun Grown yet? It's delicious!

Next up, a Tatuaje Black Lancero

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    The Cameroon is pretty good too. Have you tried the Sun Grown yet? It's delicious!

Tim sent me a sampler of all of them. I have only had the Cameroon. Looking forward to the rest.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

Tim sent me a sampler of all of them. I have only had the Cameroon. Looking forward to the rest.
    I still haven't had the Red or Cuban Labels, but from what I've read on here, they're among everyone's favorites. The whole series are by far the best House Brands that I've had from anywhere. Of course, it's Cigar.com...what else would you expect?

• Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Now im on my way to smoke my first man o war puro authentico, it smell so good wow.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a padillia artisan
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Oliva Masters Blend :)
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lit up a perdomo habano maduro after cutting the grass.
  • Options
    I decided on a monstrous LHC Oscuro Fuerte Solomon tonight...gonna be a while on this one!

• Options
    next up a vengeance maduro ligero torp.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I've found that even a short 3-6 month nap helps the Graycliff CEL tremendously. I only had 3 of em, and was unimpressed rott, but after revisiting 3 or 4 mo later, I was very impressed! Its the only Graycliff that I would personally ever spend money on...
    Yes hopefully they get better. The Graycliff Platinum EL is a really good blend. Damn I noticed that I munged the name of the Cobre I meant Habana not Cubana
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    I decided on a monstrous LHC Oscuro Fuerte Solomon tonight...gonna be a while on this one!
    YUM!! what a great blend and a great vitola for the price.
  • Options
    digging on this vengeance with a sierra nevada torpedo, good maduro , heavy in the hand, no flaws and no burn problems and plenty flavor and smoke
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Padron maduro 1000 series (not sure which one - robusto-ish size) with about a year on it. Very nice.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    A. Fernandez signature robusto from 10/27/09
  • Options
    Ashton ESG. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Sitting at Wise Ash with the forum gents having a Quesada Oktoberfest

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Enjoying the herf at Wise Ash.

started with a San Cristoblal. Then had a Paticulares.... now a Camacho. Been a good 4 hrs.