Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a Tatuaje Havana VI nobles
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Airbender Matatan. They just keep getting better and better with age.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lot 23 maduro
    The Kid:
    lot 23 maduro
    love those!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Namakubi Papi Chulo.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Been smoking and watching Samurai films since last night haha... Started this morning with an AVO No. 9 and Yojimbo, then had a Camacho Corojo Churchill with Hara-Kiri, and am having an Anejo 48 with Sanjuro... Not sure what is next, but I have a dozen or so films that fit the bill, and plenty of smokes too...
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    lot 23 maduro
    love those!
    Its my first one, I've smoked a bunch of the naturals, Figured it was time to try a maduro, picked up a single and yes I'll be lookin to get some more. They are good
    next up a san lotano habano toro
    H Upmann 1844 (damn I hate it when I inhale a big drag,,cough cough turning green now, cough)
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    MoW Belicoso (thanks again RCY_Cigars!)
    Very nice stick - strong - this beast kinda knocked me around a bit.....was planning on 2 cigars today.....now I'm not so sure........I'm extremely satisfied!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    H. Upman Magnum 50.

• An Est. 1844 Anejado No. 50-xtra...good times
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Diesel Shorty. Loved every puff!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    AF short story maduro
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Anejo 48. great as ever. a special smoke for my Father in Law's birthday.
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Tat Fausto and a Glenlivet 15 while Brutus chased the laser.Yum.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Had a great San Lotano Night started with a Habano and ended with a Maduro, what great sticks.
    ShotgunJohn:
    Had a great San Lotano Night started with a Habano and ended with a Maduro, what great sticks.
    Dang. Making me crave one right now!
    Spending some time reflecting on 9/11. Figured only the best was permissible, so I'm enjoying a Padilla Signature 1932 Torpedo, Sam Adam's Oktoberfest, and some Jack Daniel's.
    Moved to a PDR Habano Sun Grown which came courtesy of BigT06. Thanks man. Ever since this showed up, I've been dying to try it!
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    LFD DL 600 maduro. To cap off a wild weekend which included a craft beer fest and going to work still drunk with no sleep. Cigar, football, food then sleep is tonites line up.
    1st up was a vegas classic robusto while sitting outside watching the hummingbird wars,lol,, next up a macanudo hampton court maduro
  • Enjoying a MOW figurado courtesy of Russ. Thanks for the tasty 'gar!
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Jeez the 1st 2/3 of this LFD were amazing. The finale is a little bitter and dirty tasting. But damn is this thing awesome. Maybe should go for a purge.
  • CAO America.

God Bless the USA.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Gurkha Blue Steel

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    601 Maduro Blue label. Down right good. Toasty and spicy with hints of Cedar and Oak.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Having a Gurkha Blue Steel
    How's that one going?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia. This was one of the first cigars I had almost 2 years ago and haven't had one of em since! I am really enjoying this one!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Don Pepin Garcia. This was one of the first cigars I had almost 2 years ago and haven't had one of em since! I am really enjoying this one!
    DPG really does make some awesome cigars. The Blue Label with over a year is quite nice, the My Father with 18 months+ is fantastic. Definitely a favorite blender of mine.