willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    smoke LPHB maduro
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Nica Libre Potencia.
    It was ok.

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I think I might be too drunk to appreciate a good cigar... That said, I might get drunker, and not be able to stop myself.
  • Options
    Finishing the night off with a Particulares torpedo. These just keep getting better the longer they sit
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    docbp87:
    I think I might be too drunk to appreciate a good cigar... That said, I might get drunker, and not be able to stop myself.

I find myself in this position all the time.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    gaberox:
    docbp87:
    I have wasted far too many good cigars on a drunken, dull palate that can't taste or pay attention. I need to buy a few boxes of cigars that I can afford smoke mindlessly without feeling guilty... Cigar.com houseblends.... hmm...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    gaberox:
    docbp87:
    I have wasted far too many good cigars on a drunken, dull palate that can't taste or pay attention. I need to buy a few boxes of cigars that I can afford smoke mindlessly without feeling guilty... Cigar.com houseblends.... hmm...
    my problem is like that now, i get down to like 3 inches left when the cigar is at its best and i start getting to **** up to finish it, lol , and i got to where i dont re-light so i try to stick it out,lol
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    A Gurkha Regent...thanks to Mephisto :o)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination, oh yeah. Feeling pretty good....
  • Options
    jj20030:
    docbp87:
    gaberox:
    docbp87:

my problem is like that now, i get down to like 3 inches left when the cigar is at its best and i start getting to **** up to finish it, lol , and i got to where i dont re-light so i try to stick it out,lol

Nothing worse than a cigar thats smoking great and you just cant pay it proper attention. I usually try to stick it out as well myself.

No more drinkin for me untill I go to the Great American Beer Fest in Denver on the 29th, cant wait. I think Ive done enough training for it already this summer, wanna be well rested when I get there.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RyJ reserva real given to me by badge. thanks again man.
  • Options
    Half way through a Padilla Miami corona, really enjoying this one
  • Options
    tonight i had a Cain straight ligero the perfect amount of spiciness
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    First cigar since last Tuesday and lit up a Tatuaje Tattoo lancero. Nice smoke for sure. Slow starter but developed very well!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night had a Gurkha Assassin with a year of age, first half was passible, second half was acrid and tunneling. I had to stop it was starting to tar up.
    I followed it with an AB American Classic Blend, but the Assassin Killed my taste so more than 1/2 of the AB ACB was fouled, then it was good.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Tabak especial red eye so far my fav. Out of all still need to try cafe con leche
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st was a rp renaissance robusto, very good, next up a kristoff maduro torp. from a few months in the humi
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I had a Gurkha Beast on the golf course earlier, and I must say it's was one of my favorite Gurkhas to date. Did the trick, won the match and we're in the league championship next week! Now I'm having an F.G. Dos Capas. Not as good as the Beast. Might finish with the Don Lino Africa I got from the COTM club.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    next oliva G cameroon
  • Options
    601 red churchill, this is one nice looking cigar. Super dark and oily habano wrapper. very spicy so far.
  • Options
    MOW Puro Authentico... Time to see what afew months have done
  • Options
    Room 101 Connie in a corona. Quite tasty but I still like the Oliva and EPC New Wave much better. They are cheaper as well!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cohiba robusto. Aside from the Siglo IV, I'm just not digging Cohiba, for the same money I can get more cigars that I like more.
  • Options
    J. Fuego 777 Maddy corona..
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    tatuaje especiales
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Swag lancero - needs time
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Swag lancero - needs time
    might need more than that....

9 posts till 10k
  • Options
    gurkha legend maduro from t evans great smoked he had it in his humi since 9/10 i loved every last bit of it
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    I've been a little busy, but last night I tried my first Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro. It was pretty good, not amazing, but if the price is right I'd gladly buy more. Tonight is a Prensado, delicious so far, as per usual. :)
  • Options
    pvnisher...it stings the nostrils, but in a good way. The wrapper makes your lips tingle but this subsides in the 2/3rd. Decent stick IMO