Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    LPH maduro, need to relax now haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a gran habano 3 siglos robusto - nice smoke, next up a siglo maduro toro
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    MOW X2 Corona with Blue Moon pumpkin ale. Great cigar, sucky beer.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    had a pinar del rio oscuro reserva limitada after lunch.

then i went down to Crescent city cigar shop on Orleans Ave. (between burbon and royal) and i started talking to the owner (Armondo) who is actually a really nice guy and if you are ever in twon you should talk to him as well. He sold me the Curivari the other day. i smoked one with him today. this was a damn good smoke. get them if you can. and if you ever find yourself in the french quarter NOLA, stop in and show that shop some love.
    kuzi, you still in nawlins? how many b&m's have you found ?
  • Options
    Arturo Fuente Maduro 2009 from CCom's aging room. It's rested for a month or so. Smooth, but the draw seems a bit loose.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Kuzi, be sure to go to Pat O Briens and get yourself a Hurricane. I here Beatnic is at that place frequently
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    perdomo 10th maduro
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Freedom, first one!
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Relaxing with a Diesel Shorty. It's a nice 40 minute smoke.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a Bolivar Inmensas box date 2008, phenominal cigar........
  • Options
    Had a CAO Brazillia at the B&M earlier, now currently having a Blue Label
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Having a La Aroma de Cuba, compliments of the smack down ENFIDL put on me, with some tequila, lime, and cranberry ginger-ale.

WHAT A COMBO. It's gonna be a good night.
  • Options
    Don Pepin Garcia blue in the demitasse size (4.5x 32) definitely the smallest ring gauge I've ever had. I wished it would have lasted longer as it was a smooth n flavorful smoke. Can't wait to try this stick in a different vitola
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    La Aroma de Cuba was AWESOME! Thanks VERY much, ENFIDL!!!

next up: Ruination belicoso.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Decided to go with another ISOM Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill. Damn I love them!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night had a MOW Virtue with 2 years on it and it was great, then followed it with a Diesel Unlimited, damn what a great night...AJ is the best.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    last nigh i had a ave maria holy grail. that was my first salomon cigar i enjoyed it very much
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Started with a Gurkha Triple Ligero with over 3 years. I don't know what it was but the burn was horrible. Flaking all over the place, looked like it exploded at the tip and constant fix ups. On the way home I had a Gurkha Nepalese Warrior with at least 3 years of age also. This one was probably the first that I punched and it didn't split the whole head. Draw was a little tight but the burn was great.
  • Options
    Padilla miami, very nice full bodies smoke
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benchmade Toro...review to come

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    zino classic double corona
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Fired up the grill and a Cu-Avana Intenso
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    decade it is....delicious...
  • Options
    next up a af short story
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Just finished my first Camacho Triple Maduro. I am glad I have 4 more resting down deep in the box.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Puro
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Had a Tony Borhani Robusto while changed the oil in my car - and broke my rule about smoking only on weekends and Fridays..........but it was Ccoms fault................the cigarsprint stuff just made me cave in and have a mid-week smoke..............and yes......it was good
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Partagas Short to start after work. Followed up a while later with a Bolivar Inmensas TEB FEB 08....guys, that cigar is the reason why I smoke cigars (I think I've said that before), everything about it was spot on, perfect representation of what a Bolivar should be and just wonderfully smooth while retaining a punch, at 3.5 years old, these are remarkable.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva O maduro on fire over here.
  • Options
    My first Padilla 1932. Great smoke...just about have it nubbed. Smoked a few Miamis recently and loved em. Turned me on to the brand with no regrets so far.