• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    nub cameroon. 1st one. Awesome cigar.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    firetruckguy:
    The Kid:
    room 101 305
    how is it?
    Brett, the Room 101 is an amazing cigar Rudy sent me a few several months ago and I love em!
    Glad you liked em DB, this one tonight seemed a bit mor airy than others Ive had, was still good.
    graycliff 1666
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Finishing up a SCCC. Haven't had one in some time and still lip smack'n good.
    gurkha centurian (edit) IDK whats up with me and these sticks but they always have the tightest draw, ruins it
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Cut down alittle more and kind of roll the end in between your finger to loosen it up. Never fails me.
    lcpleel:
    Cut down alittle more and kind of roll the end in between your finger to loosen it up. Never fails me.
    Yep did that, also ran a paper clip through it, It helped but not enough. I gave up and just put it out, a good draw is one of my pet peaves. I have little tolerance for a bad drawing cigar.
    Next up going with a LHCOF (ahhhhh much better)
    Just smoked an Oliveros. It was good.
  • JonathanE:
    howtobass:
    Having my second cigar tonight.... bought a "Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8" The store only has like 10 different cigars to choose from, so maybe i'll have them all done by the time I leave here. Wish me luck!
    Dude, after I get done with you - courtesy of the "Troops Cigars" thread - you're going to have to smoke 'em just to keep 'em fresh!

What did you think of the Flor Fina?

I burnt a La Aroma de Cuba Monarch Robusto tonight. Nice tasting, great draw. ...but there was something odd about the way it performed. Never had one quite like that before.

Dissapointment for the second time. I'm really trying. I went to cut this cigar and it broke off in random pieces because it was so hard. I returned it and went through the box. They let me pick out the best one, but even then, the cigar was hard. I've decided i'm not going to buy any more from the bx here. I think it's just the condition of their cigars that is making my experience a bad one. They don't even have a hygrometer inside. So hopefully the 3rd time smoking a cigar will be the charm.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just finished my first Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18. Wow...what a smoke.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Keeping it simple tonight. I am enjoying a Cu-Avana Intenso Toro with some Four Roses Single Barrel.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Smoking an Alec Bradley black market and holy *** this is good!!!!

bout to fire this baby up!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

bout to fire this baby up!
    Very nice. Should be awesome.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Nice cool evening, my daughters company and a Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne
  • Smoked a MOW Ruination tonight. This one was my first, and although it is a very good cigar, not my cup of tea. I found it to be somewhat similar to the Oliva Serie V, from what I can remember, and I felt the same about that cigar also.
    just finished the Armada corona... 1 hour 5 min of pure heaven!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:
    A picture is worth a thousand words.

Fake!!!!
    I should have known the $5 price tag was too good to be true. Big Smile [:D]
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    BigT06:
    just finished the Armada corona... 1 hour 5 min of pure heaven!!!
    Excellent. I secured a couple and can't wait to try one!
  • rynerryner Posts: 14
    Kicking back with an Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro, and 2 cans of coke. Bliss!!!
    perdomo patriarch maddy
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva V Lancero

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a crap pass la floridita fuerte magnum , thanks to whoever added that, it was pretty good, next up a tatuaje gran cojonu
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    jj20030:
    1st up was a crap pass la floridita fuerte magnum , thanks to whoever added that, it was pretty good, next up a tatuaje gran cojonu
    I loved the 09 Cojonu, had it at Tampa cigar fest in 2009. Tonight my 1st Cu Avana Intenso the churchill size. Thanks to Bandyto9. This had yellow cello when it got to me and its really very good.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    I loved the 09 Cojonu, had it at Tampa cigar fest in 2009. Tonight my 1st Cu Avana Intenso the churchill size. Thanks to Bandyto9. This had yellow cello when it got to me and its really very good.
    I love the Intenso Churchills, but the other vitolas seen to be lacking the great flavors that I get in the Churchill.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    punch rare corojo
  • Black Pearl Torpedo, thanks to Russ.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    dbeckom:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    I love the Intenso Churchills, but the other vitolas seen to be lacking the great flavors that I get in the Churchill.

So far its amazing but the yellow cello leads me to believe this one has lots of quality age sooo... Churchills are usually my favorite vitola in most blends. Cooler smoke, more progression and more flavor changes.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    MOW PA with some Bulleit Frontier Whiskey