Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished up a MOW PA for my second cigar of the night and it was fantastic! Love that blend, tastes great and burns like a dream.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night smoked a CAO OSA Sol, it was good, but I think it needs some age.
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    I'm about to smoke a Nica Libre 1990. Not the highest expectations but it sure smells good!

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JonathanE:
    I'm about to smoke a Nica Libre 1990. Not the highest expectations but it sure smells good!

sometimes theyre pretty dang good
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had an Epernay le ferme a few nights ago, and now i'm celebrating the conclusion of a successful week with a vsg corona gorda.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a crap pass j-r robusto, was a pretty good smoke, seem to be a maduro ? next up a rocky patel decade torpedo
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another MOW Puro. Can't get enough of these.
  • Options
    smokin my first Jaime Garcia, a reserve maduro,, very enjoyable
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Nothing tonight but I smoked a Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon Robusto last night at the hotel courtesy skweekz. I really enjoyed this stick. Gotta look into getting some more.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I had a Partagas Black Label and then a Cusano LXI. And I drank copious amounts of run and porter.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just ashed a House Blend Red Label Robusto, good smoke. Would like to see this stick again with 6-12 months on it.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    JonathanE:

I tend to enjoy that stick w/my morning coffee, goes well together.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Had a Jameson tonight with jbraslins at a cigar bar tonight. Pretty good time and good conversation.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    just finished a rocky patel sig. series pretty good
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    The Kid:
    JonathanE:

I tend to enjoy that stick w/my morning coffee, goes well together.
    Ive got a few with some age but loved the first one I had. Awesome budget stick.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am enjoying a glass of Wild Turkey 101 with a Cu-Avana Punisher.
  • Options
    Dang, I've been so busy lately I haven't lit one up in a while! But I'm gonna try tomorrow. If it's in the afternoon, probably a EPC New Wave. If the evening, maybe a Padilla Signature 1932. We'll see!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Tonight had my first Partagas Cifuentes, what a great smoke!!! I really enjoyed the corona grande (Febrero).
  • Options
    Giving the base store another try..... This will be cigar #3 for me so far. I picked up an Arturo Fuente Cuban Corona. I really hope this is better than the first two. Wish this noob some luck tonight!
  • Options
    Just had a LGC wavell...and I have to say that it was a bit of a disappointment. Shoddy looking wrapper with some burn issues and nowhere near the quality of flavor of the series n.
  • Options
    Smoking the Don Lino Africa from last months COTM. I like it, but it started to tar really quickly. Anyone else had this problem? Had mine in my aging humi because its more stable. Been sitting at 68 for a month.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    rossdavey2:
    Smoking the Don Lino Africa from last months COTM. I like it, but it started to tar really quickly. Anyone else had this problem? Had mine in my aging humi because its more stable. Been sitting at 68 for a month.
    mine did that, as well. I've had them in a couple other vitolas and they've never given me any other issue. Just the gordo/torpedo... it tars like a ****.
  • Options
    howtobass:
    Giving the base store another try..... This will be cigar #3 for me so far. I picked up an Arturo Fuente Cuban Corona. I really hope this is better than the first two. Wish this noob some luck tonight!
    Finally I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm thinking it's because it was a different wrapper than the first two. I actually enjoyed the first half. I wanted to smoke it faster because I was so excited, but i remained calm. I really tried to get a feel for all the flavors. Although I couldn't figure out which each one was, I was able to tell the differences. Overall, the best one yet! WOOHOO!
  • Options
    Gurkha Beauty, great flavor and perfect burn all the way through.
  • Options
    AB Overture
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    AB Havana Sungrown.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sitting her with 90+irishman having a great fresh rolled he gave me as a gift. Good BOTL and all around great guy.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herfing with FTG, just finished an Ashton VSG sungrown... Blown away! Currently an inch into a Casa Magna Oscuro and equally blown. Killer smoke perfect burn while listening to live jazz in the local cigar lounge... Amazing!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    1st up was a montesino robusto, next up a ep carillio toro
  • Options
    1st up was a montesino robusto, next up a ep carriillo