Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Needed some quiet time to read up on texbook stuff for my college course, so I'm out here in the garrage enjoying a Cohiba Sublime whie I study. It snowed here yesterday morning, but it's nice today.

• Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    gonna go fire up an Ave Maria Knights Templar.....my first one.....smells and looks awesome
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Z Class Toro courtesy of jozer
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo lot 23 maduro, decent but for perdomo maduros I like the habano and 10th more.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Man-O-War Armada.. very nice, as you all know.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a lhc dos capos toro, next up a jaime garcica reserva especial toro
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a bad bad bad man today and had four back to back hehe. Started with the AJ Fresh-Rolled, and it was stupendous! Next up was the MoW Puro which had so much spice that I was giddy, followed that with a damaged (USPS sucks!) MoW which was still killer regardless, and then was gifted while at the lounge with my wife, with an Oliva V #4 maduro.... all of them were accompanied with a stiff glass of Jameson... what a friggin' day! The first two were gifts from fellow BOTL rossdavey, bandyt09, and the AJ Fresh-Rolled was a split buy between laker1963 and I. Thanks men, all of them were just incredible and I am officially sold on the madruo's now gentlemen! -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Ave Maria Corona, Indian Tabac Natural Toro and A La Herencia Cubana all great smokes. A true marathon of smoking pleasure.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Ave Maria Corona, Indian Tabac Natural Toro and A La Herencia Cubana all great smokes. A true marathon of smoking pleasure.
    Right there with you buddy! Glad you enjoyed as well!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started the night off with a La Gloria Cubana - Medaille D`or No.3 but it was so bad after 3 attemps at a decent draw and two cut I chucked it. Went with the Tat Red Tubo which was quite good and being able to smoke it while sitting with my dad smoking a Romeo Y Julieta - Romeo No.2 made it so much better.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am relaxing with a three finger pour of AAA 10 y/o and a Diesel Unlimited.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Cruzado by Illusione that I got from the b&m lastnight. It has potential but def. Still a little too green (hopefully that's the problem).
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    MOAB
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    2007 Siglo II. Starting a new job tomorrow.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    I was a bad bad bad man today and had four back to back hehe. Started with the AJ Fresh-Rolled, and it was stupendous! Next up was the MoW Puro which had so much spice that I was giddy, followed that with a damaged (USPS sucks!) MoW which was still killer regardless, and then was gifted while at the lounge with my wife, with an Oliva V #4 maduro.... all of them were accompanied with a stiff glass of Jameson... what a friggin' day! The first two were gifts from fellow BOTL rossdavey, bandyt09, and the AJ Fresh-Rolled was a split buy between laker1963 and I. Thanks men, all of them were just incredible and I am officially sold on the madruo's now gentlemen! -- Brett
    Oliva makes a V #4 maddy? Why do I not know this and where do I get them?
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Congrats, Marker!

Having a Padilla Artemis and a Miller Lite after 12 hours on the road.
  • Options
    Mephisto:
    Congrats, Marker!

Thank you. I have a couple Artemis otw from a good brother. How is it?
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Marker:
    Mephisto:
    Congrats, Marker!

Thank you. I have a couple Artemis otw from a good brother. How is it?

Just lit it, but it's starting off nicely. So far lightly sweet earth and tobacco flavors.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    smoked a CG4. could of gone better.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Enjoyed a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 with a friend. Loved it!
  • Options
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    My local lounge JUST got them in, and one of the gentleman in there had a gorgeous and sweet female Whimeriener (I know I can't spell), my wife and I started talking to him for the next 2 hours while he was nub'ing one of those. I commented that I had yet to try any of the Oliva lines, but I was particularly looking forward to the V maduro. He said that the #4 was the best vitola for that line and that I would have to try one. I said that I'm sure I would very soon, just needed to stop spending for today lol. Went to the head and when I came back one had "magically" appeared on the overstuffed chair that I was sitting in. The guy just smiled as I light it up and thanked him for his extreme generosity. Marker, I'm headed back this Sunday again, I'll pick one up for you to try, shoot me your addy bud. -- Brett
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    My local lounge JUST got them in, and one of the gentleman in there had a gorgeous and sweet female Whimeriener (I know I can't spell), my wife and I started talking to him for the next 2 hours while he was nub'ing one of those. I commented that I had yet to try any of the Oliva lines, but I was particularly looking forward to the V maduro. He said that the #4 was the best vitola for that line and that I would have to try one. I said that I'm sure I would very soon, just needed to stop spending for today lol. Went to the head and when I came back one had "magically" appeared on the overstuffed chair that I was sitting in. The guy just smiled as I light it up and thanked him for his extreme generosity. Marker, I'm headed back this Sunday again, I'll pick one up for you to try, shoot me your addy bud. -- Brett
    This year's V maduro release will be in the 6x50 Toro size. From what I've read, serveral people have liked it better than the 2010 release. Sounds like I will be needing at least a 5r.
  • Options
    Evan, if I can find that size at the b&m would you want me to snag a 5'er for you my friend?? PM if so
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Just fired up a Pvnisher courtesy dbeckom, definitely spicy, but I'm likin it. Bring it on.
    What'd you think? I love the Pvnisher!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the first thing I smoked this evening was my wife's car! It caught on fire with me as I left the driveway earlier and took out everything under the hood! the past week has been a rough one!

Now I'm trying to relax and unwind a bit with a MOW and a glass of Buffalo Trace (a bit early, but much needed!)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    My Father Le Bijou
  • Options
    1st up was a lp dirty rat , yummy
  • Options
    wwestern:
    My Father Le Bijou
    pm sent
  • Options