Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Nothing. My wife won't let me.
    i shouldnt be, ive had a cold, soar throat etc, flu or something , its getting better after 5 days but i dont have a wife to tell me no,lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    time for a divorce...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Well, the first thing I smoked this evening was my wife's car! It caught on fire with me as I left the driveway earlier and took out everything under the hood! the past week has been a rough one!

Now I'm trying to relax and unwind a bit with a MOW and a glass of Buffalo Trace (a bit early, but much needed!)

Damn really?? i was waiting to hear how you used it to pick up a bomb or something.. Damn sorry to hear that brother..
    Smoking a Carlos Torano Signature and its excellente
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Damn, Dwayne. That's a much deserved glass and cigar.

I'm having a diesel and a highlands Cattail Peak.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ummm. A 5 Vegas Alpha. Seeing so many on the sprint made me want one. Damm you.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    kuzi16:
    Lakota72:
    time for a divorce...
    +1
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    415:
    kuzi16:
    Lakota72:
    time for a divorce...
    +1
    easy there boys..................it's not time yet...............
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    Just fired up a Pvnisher courtesy dbeckom, definitely spicy, but I'm likin it. Bring it on.
    What'd you think? I love the Pvnisher!
    Call me crazy but I thought it was awesome too. I like hot / spicy food so I really enjoyed it. The construction and burn were perfect. I've been eyeing up that box deal. I'm trying to figure out why I even set a cigar budget, it's useless.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Well, the first thing I smoked this evening was my wife's car! It caught on fire with me as I left the driveway earlier and took out everything under the hood! the past week has been a rough one!

Now I'm trying to relax and unwind a bit with a MOW and a glass of Buffalo Trace (a bit early, but much needed!)

Damn really?? i was waiting to hear how you used it to pick up a bomb or something.. Damn sorry to hear that brother..
    Smoking a Carlos Torano Signature and its excellente
    I did get a bomb today from FTG, but the car fire kinda overshadowed the damage to my mailbox and killed my ability to come up with a creative bomb story (sorry Brett)

The past week was not great for me at all, but the next week+ is destined to really suck with all the H3LL the insurance company has in store for me. Apparently when a car burns there's TONS more paperwork and investigation than with a wreck! The list of documents and info the claims adjuster has asked for is insane!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    amz1301:
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    Just fired up a Pvnisher courtesy dbeckom, definitely spicy, but I'm likin it. Bring it on.
    Call me crazy but I thought it was awesome too. I like hot / spicy food so I really enjoyed it. The construction and burn were perfect. I've been eyeing up that box deal. I'm trying to figure out why I even set a cigar budget, it's useless.
    I'm hoping to see some pop up on the Sprint Sale! I'd love to have a box of em myself! I can't wait to try the Shorty version of the Pvnisher!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Nub Maduro tubo.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    dbeckom:

Buffalo Trace is my favorite bourbon. Glad to see someone else appreciates it as I've not found anyone else who knew of it before I introduced them.
  • Options
    I'm also a big Buffalo Trace fan. Don't think there's a better bourbon for the money.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    dbeckom:

Buffalo Trace is my favorite bourbon. Glad to see someone else appreciates it as I've not found anyone else who knew of it before I introduced them.
    I didn't like it when I first opened the bottle...it had a harsh taste. But after sitting a month or so it has really mellowed out and the flavors are more defined.

I'm having my first Don Lino Africa from the Sept COTM package...not bad at all.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    I'm hoping to see some pop up on the Sprint Sale! I'd love to have a box of em myself! I can't wait to try the Shorty version of the Pvnisher!
    .. don't wait too long to push the buy now button on those. Once some new stuff starts showing they will go faster.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Quesada Espana
  • Options
    have a cold so only one for tonight a aj fresh rolled torpedo. i got on 9-6
  • Options
    this aj fresh rolled is great not even halfway in, great taste and burn
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne Robusto - rare mid-week smoke for me, rough day, so it was medicine I needed badly..........very nice smoke indeed.............think I'll be hitting that Perdomo Sampler on cigarsprint

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AF SG Cuban Belli
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well played my good man sounds stupendous!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Cain Straight Ligero, Starts slow and uneventful then delivers huge on flavors. Not as strong as I expected.
  • Options
    DelanDelan Posts: 4
    I smoked a antoniocleaopatra Honey flavored Cigar. Has anyone else tried one?
  • Options
    Delan:
    .. How big is Rockmart Ga. You must know those Beckoms? Never tried any honey flavored cigars. Not a big fan of flavored stuff. But thats just me. Welcome by the way.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Delan:
    .. How big is Rockmart Ga. You must know those Beckoms? Never tried any honey flavored cigars. Not a big fan of flavored stuff. But thats just me. Welcome by the way.
    Kas, Rockmart is not big at all...Delan is my nephew (Rodney's Stepson) He's a good kid with a lot of BORK potential.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    kaspera79:
    Delan:
    Kas, Rockmart is not big at all...Delan is my nephew (Rodney's Stepson) He's a good kid with a lot of BORK potential.
    .. I wish I could get my brothers interested in cigars.. That would make family get togethers so much better. Would upset mom a bit, but not worse that four sons have done already.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano Habano Toro, big ups to my ninja Andy D!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    nica libre thanks to the sprint sale
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a RP The Edge Lancero on fire to cap off the night.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    LGC Sumatra