Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    RBeckom:
    Java Mint Corona. Decent but not Drew's best work. Very little mint flavor and it has A slightly bitter taste. The aroma on the other hand was great.
    I had a Java Mint last night and I was not impressed at all. I have a few more so we'll see.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a La Gloria Cubano Serie N. Can't remember the last time I had anything LGC, but this one was very good. Plenty to keep the smoker interested. Thumbs up on this one.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Af gran reserva, whoever i got this from.... thanks!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    diesel HC thanks to robbrays
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Smokin a 5 Vegas Miami with over two years on it..Im happy oh so happy..Great smoke Bandyt09!! Thank You!!!Ill be savin the other..Oh one more thing that cello was crazy yellow
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    JHewey:
    Liga Privada No 9
    Jealous. Love that smoke.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Padilla Achilles
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Nestor Miranda Special Special Blend from my local B&M... No band, just cello... Anyone have any info on these?
  • Options
    Just finished a 5 Vegas gold maduro corona with a cup of joe..
  • Options
    Just fired up an Acid Blondie. YUM!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a chance to sit down with one of my favorites today, an Avo LE10. Perfect.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    The Kid:
    willso7:
    Tonight relaxing whit LPHB, watching hockey MONTREAL vs toronto, GO HABS GO ;)
    Go Maple Leafs!!!!!
    Yep you win ;(
  • Options
    Rocky Patel Renaissance Robusto. Very earthy and nutty. Luv it. Draw a lil on the tight side.
  • Options
    Carlos Torano Virtuoso
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Padilla 68. Ol faithful.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    figgin to fire up af chateau king b
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Had an SCCC robusto watching the grill burn down. Now smoking a G2 Turbo with about 16 months on it. Goes great with red wine my girl found in MA --Pont de Gassac, from Languedoc, France.
  • Options
    next up a af short story with a dogfish head ipa 60
  • Options
    CAO Sopranos,,Nice smoke,, No holes, lol . Thanks JJ been wanting to try one of these for a long time!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    CAO Sopranos,,Nice smoke,, No holes, lol . Thanks JJ been wanting to try one of these for a long time!!
    i love those but seems the burn is mostly uneven on the most the ones ive had but i have a perdomo thundra lighter for that problem,lol, nice flavor and taste though, i think i have 2 left
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    i love those but seems the burn is mostly uneven on the most the ones ive had but i have a perdomo thundra lighter for that problem,lol, nice flavor and taste though, i think i have 2 left
    Nice torch.. So far Its burning great
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Partagas 160 while the Ranger's game is delayed. (Wifes from Texas)
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Padilla '68 Black Bear (courtesy dbeckom) along with some Guinness Extra Stout. Good thing I ate a big @ss NY strip.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Titan.....haven't had one in quite a while...gonna sit by the fire pit
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    KingoftheCove:
    Gurkha Titan.....haven't had one in quite a while...gonna sit by the fire pit
    That sounds good, pisser I have to be up at 3:30am
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I enjoyed a Tatuaje Havana VI. I keep trying to catch em on the sprint, but I never seem to get em at the right time... always right after they go through, or I log out right before they come on... I WILL get em eventually though!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Nice torch.. So far Its burning great
    I love the older ones, but the newer ones have all had burn and wrapper issues, in my experience. I've had 3 of the last 5 that I smoked bust! Not worth the high price for a shot in the dark... but if you can find some that've been resting for a while, they are awesome!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    I enjoyed a Tatuaje Havana VI. I keep trying to catch em on the sprint, but I never seem to get em at the right time... always right after they go through, or I log out right before they come on... I WILL get em eventually though!
    in the same boat with ya ..someday
  • Options
    If you snipe em from me, I'll bomb the piss outta you ;)

but for real, I have had ZERO luck with em!! drives me crazy, cause that's one deal that I will jump on SEVERAL times. I love those things. I realize they aren't in the same league as the HTF Tats, but they are still better than 90% of the smae price sticks out there, imho.
  • Options
    Just fired up an Oliva Master blends III robusto with some Sierra Nevada TUMBLER Autumn brown ale.