Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    Just fired up an Obsidian
    lemme know what you think about that one... a review would be great, actually.
    Absolutely delicious...strong, yet smooth to the nub! I'll post my review tomorrow.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    About 35 min in to a MOW original
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I am about 1/3 of the way through a La Gloria Cubana Serie R with a pour of wild Turkey 101 and I find it to be a good way to end the night.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Just got started on a MOW Ruiny Im pretty sure bandyt09 sent me. oh man forgot how good these are havent had one in at least 6 months. Its the touch of sweetness that really balances this one out IMO. I really want to try the 5x55 box press version.
  • Options
    Round 2 LFD DL 600 maduro.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Ashton VSG. Never get tired of these, I love that floral-sweet note that develops on the finish. These are very unique in flavor, at least compared to anything else that I've tried.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Duke2:
    I am about 1/3 of the way through a La Gloria Cubana Serie R with a pour of wild Turkey 101 and I find it to be a good way to end the night.
    hahaha, this sounds like a fantastic combo, hope you enjoyed Duke. Was it the maduro or the habano? I've had the habano and enoyed it, but i've yet to try one of the maduros.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Last night I fired up my firs LHC OF belicoso that I got in a trade form Dowjr. Thanks brother, it was an ejoyble smoke. Definitely a little bit of a one trick pony, but that one trick was pretty enjoyable. Solid smoke.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having my first CAO OSA Sol. This mama jama is silky smooth, I'm diggin it! Thank you MTuccelli!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Seems like A decade night this evening.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a graycliff expresso, nice, next up a cohiba puro dominicana
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    15 min into an AVO Domaine No. 50 dated 7/21/10 courtesy Kuzi. Praying I wouldn't like this stick because my cigar budget is blown away. Not looking good for me so far. Stay strong, must resist. Why o why didn't I smoke a known dog rocket.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Capa Especial right now - nice, semi-sweet, lots of earthy, leathery notes with a bit of espresso and cedar. Good cigar but not blown away. Still, I'd smoke it again.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Finishing up a El Titan and it was a surprising mediocre experience. Maybe this ones a dud...
  • Options
    JdN Antano Dark Corojo with a spaten Oktoberfest, excellent pairing, very smooth
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    just finished my Gurkha Signature 101 Maduro which was a very nice smoke
  • Options
    Illusione Epernay Le Ferme paired with a beautiful 2009 Pinot Noir by Montoya Vinyards. Will be interesting how the pairing is.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    Finishing up a El Titan and it was a surprising mediocre experience. Maybe this ones a dud...
    remember, you got yours the same time I got mine... They've only been rolled for a little over a week now. They will need some time. All mine have been 9+ so far!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    box date on mine was 2010 and the other 2 i had was great
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    box date on mine was 2010 and the other 2 i had was great
    DANG! how'd you get em from 2010?? I literally had to wait for them to finish rolling mine before they could send em to me!
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    I smoked a cigar that a couple of the analysts bought me for my birthday with them tonight. Much fun. It was a Cuesta-Rey Centenario 7.2x48, Operation New Dawn promotional cigar they got for me. ...and it wasn't half bad!

But, get this... it had been in the humidore at the BX so long that it had plume on it!

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just lit up a Padron 64 Natural Imperial.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a montesino robusto, nice, next up a af double chateau maduro
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a MOW Puro
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Amilcar Perez Castro, not bad
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Just had a RP Signature 500. If any of you remember, this was the signature before the signature was out. Something about not having enough tobacco to make this the signature RP wanted so they released it was a limited 500 (meaning 500 boxes). This had at least 3 years on it. Still have a few more somewhere.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Kristoff Corojo Limitada (Winning!), Gurkha Connecticut, and into a Man O' War Puro Authentico.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Kristoff Corojo Limitada (Winning!), Gurkha Connecticut, and into a Man O' War Puro Authentico.
    Sounds like my nights of late. I'll try somethin new and if I'm not satisfied I'll finish the job with a MoW PA for a night cap or squeeze in the MoW PA just cause its a shorter smoke.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LP no 9 ...Thanks Bombay
  • Options
    About to fire up a Cubao maduro churchy. Only 1 left after this uh oh not good.