Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Mephisto:
    Passed my last phd exam today...nothing left but the dissertation so my girl took me out to celebrate and bought me a DPG blue label, one of my favorites. Following it up now, with a Romeo y Julieta short churchill...man it's been a long time coming!
    That is so awesome Mephisto! Congratulations! I'm going towards a doctorate myself, a DVM however. I can't wait till that day comes. In fact, I probably should save a special cigar now just for that.
  • Options
    Just lit up my first San Lotano Oval. Only a few puffs into it, but man, that is already amazing!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Mephisto:
    Passed my last phd exam today...nothing left but the dissertation so my girl took me out to celebrate and bought me a DPG blue label, one of my favorites. Following it up now, with a Romeo y Julieta short churchill...man it's been a long time coming!
    Wow. That's awesome, brother. Congrats for real! Much respect for anybody that has that much dedication to anything... especially educating and bettering himself.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Havana VI
  • Options
    el Titan de Bronze Redemption maddy robusto... my box just came in last Friday, and I'm already seeing how I can squeeze another box purchase of these out of this month's budget! PHENOMENAL CIGARS!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Kristoff criollo nice med body cigar.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sittin in the wolfs lair smokin a Padilla Obsidian...
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Sitting at the computer with three fingers of Wild Turkey 101 with a Cu-Avana Intenso burning slowly in the ashtray.
  • Options
    Tonight is a 5 Vegas Miami with some Templeton Rye.
  • Options
    Next up since I cant sleep a Bella Torres maduro Maker sent me in a PIF. 1st few puffs have a nice maduro taste. Thanks Maker..
  • Options
    Next up Cubao robusto I got from bandyt09. Thanks buddy. Im really enjoyin this night no doubt.
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    For the first time I smoked a Cuban that lived up to the hype! It was a Montecristo Habana No. 2 Torpedo. That's the way to spend 110 minutes studying!

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Tat. Black tubo lastnight. Usually one of my favs but this suffered from severe burn issues. Not what I wanted for my first cigar in over a week.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Mephisto:
    Congrats brother that's so freaking awesome!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Mephisto:
    That's great, congratulations!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just finished up 1/3 of a SCCC Culebra, and this is definitely the best size I've had of the blend. Thanks for that one Todd.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo on the drive to a meeting and during the meeting had a Cohiba Siglo VI OCT 03
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo on the drive to a meeting and during the meeting had a Cohiba Siglo VI OCT 03
    How's the Namakubi? I love the original Room 101, and I have a Connie to try...been wondering about the Namakubi.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    How's the Namakubi? I love the original Room 101, and I have a Connie to try...been wondering about the Namakubi.
    I'm having a Perdomo ESV '91

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    the namakubi is fantastic. it is easily one of the best releases of 2011 only topped by the new room 101 connie and maybe the LFD colorado oscuro.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    the namakubi is fantastic. it is easily one of the best releases of 2011 only topped by the new room 101 connie and maybe the LFD colorado oscuro.
    Thanks Kuzi! I've been wanting to try all three of those! I saw the LFD Colorado's in a B&M last weekend and started to grab a couple...wishing I had now! They were glistening with oils and smelled awesome! From what I've read so far, I'll probably be grabbing a box soon after trying one!

• Options
    kuzi16:
    dbeckom:
    lcpleel:
    What Kuzi said... I personally have been smoking a Namakubi a day and sometimes 2 a day. I need to go find a cab of 50.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try a fresh-rolled AJF that just came in..
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Smoked the last of the Gurkha Empire Series today - number IV. Couple a good ones, couple a mediocre. This one had an interesting flavor development as it transitioned from dark chocolate to mocha to coffee with some spice at the end. Pretty good!

• Options
    Just fired up an Obsidian

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Black Label Lancero.. Thanks to Joz3r for this one. A fantastic stick that brought tons of smoke and flavor. Leather, wood, coffee, and a graham like taste as well. Just the right spicey kick and a short finish. Perfect burn. 'nuff said.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Just fired up an Obsidian
    lemme know what you think about that one... a review would be great, actually.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    I'm gonna try a fresh-rolled AJF that just came in..
    tempted to get some of these, how was it?

• Options
    Leaving the office with 2 great sticks in hand headed to dinner. LFD FBII and a FFOX PL
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    Leaving the office with 2 great sticks in hand headed to dinner. LFD FBII and a FFOX PL
    very nice.

tonight is the rp decade robusto original realese