Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    amz1301:
    So much talk on the Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo lately. Just fired up my first one with some Beck's Dark watching the ND-USC game.
    if you don't love it, I'll gladly take em off your hands!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    vsg
  • Options
    Perdomo Patriarch..............Smoooooth
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Oliva V torpedo. My favorite cigar.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    LFD Reserva Especial, yummiee........ Oh, and a shock top pumpkin wheat brew, not bad either.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Having an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro compliments of BigT! This is my second one (first was from a B&M), and this one is even better than the first!

I've been caring for my wife pre and post surgery, so this is my first cigar since Tuesday! I just wish it were a lil bigger...I'm not ready to go back in, but I don't have time for another.

Dwayne, really sorry I missed this brother, if you need anything or there is ANYTHING I can do to help in some way or another, PLEASE let me know brother... I'll be there to support and help out in any way man, and all you have to do is ask! Glad you got a stick in, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife and family! Keep me posted buddy, just want to help :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Went to a BBQ at Bip's (Morgan) house last night and smoked a CAO Colombia, the cigar was really tasty.
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Just finished smoking a 5 Vegas Classic.... not too shabby... not too shabby at all. Have a good night!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Just lit a JDN DC to celebrate the miracle in Miami. 6 months at 65rh no dry box. Hope she burns ok have bad luck with this blend.
  • Options
    Started with a Cruzero from CvilleE (THANKS!!!), moved to my first ever 8-5-8 Sun Grown as a fift from a brother at the lounge and fell in love with that stick!!! Don't have anymore though lol, finishing off the night with a Partagas Cifuentes 1845 (forget which brother gifted me this, but thanks a lot!)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Series G - pretty dang good...then an Indian Tabac Maduro - not bad at all - TONS of smoke, but a one trick pony for sure
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a upmann black gold
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    dpg blue with a little over a year on it.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Finished the day off with a Diesel.
  • Options
    A. Turrent triple play with a left hand milk stout nitro.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Started with a Cruzero from CvilleE (THANKS!!!), moved to my first ever 8-5-8 Sun Grown as a fift from a brother at the lounge and fell in love with that stick!!! Don't have anymore though lol, finishing off the night with a Partagas Cifuentes 1845 (forget which brother gifted me this, but thanks a lot!)
    your welcome :)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Liga Privada no.9
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    BigT06:
    amz1301:
    So much talk on the Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo lately. Just fired up my first one with some Beck's Dark watching the ND-USC game.
    it was very good., only had two. Now I'm down to one. Gotta pick up some more.
  • Options
    Did a blind grab into the cabinet tonight. Alec Bradley Harvest Select 1997. Wasn't expecting much but halfway through it's a pretty decent smoke.
  • Options
    the 1st one a h. upmann black gold in a glass tube from my local kroger was just great almost to the nub, next up a tatuaje la casita criolla
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Did a blind grab into the cabinet tonight. Alec Bradley Harvest Select 1997. Wasn't expecting much but halfway through it's a pretty decent smoke.
    yup, i enjoyed the couple ive had also
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    BigT06:
    amz1301:
    it was very good., only had two. Now I'm down to one. Gotta pick up some more.
    nah!! your taste buds were off tonight amz1301....they're really not that good.........really.......

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    My go to mild cigar in my humidor when I don't want a CAO criollo or RyJ. Had an AB Harvest 97 while standing in a pond Friday morning waiting for the ducks to come in. I have 5-10 on hand and am always looking for more.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Dirty Rat from when the regular production sticks were first released. Still not convinced. It was good, but it felt lacking, and a little muddled still, even with a bit of down time...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Dirty Rat from when the regular production sticks were first released. Still not convinced. It was good, but it felt lacking, and a little muddled still, even with a bit of down time...
    Steve Saka gave me a pre-release one at Cigarfest, really pumped to smoke that one day, to the subject at hand here I smoked my 2nd undercrown, still damn good stick just need to stop before I smoke them all
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fired up a Cusano 15th Anniversary corona. I don't know but I always feel weird smoking a corona but it's a pretty good stick. My first, a gift from a brother a couple months back.
  • Options
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    My go to mild cigar in my humidor when I don't want a CAO criollo or RyJ. Had an AB Harvest 97 while standing in a pond Friday morning waiting for the ducks to come in. I have 5-10 on hand and am always looking for more.
    This thing burned absolutely flawless from start to finish. What a pleasant suprise this stick was.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    your welcome :)
    Realllllly sorry I couldn't remember Brett, but it was just a FANTASTIC smoke so I truly appreciate it brother! Hope you and the family are doing well, and gimmie a ring soon to set up another smoke afternoon ;)
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Irish update your personal info brother. I'm a nerd, I just enjoy looking at the interests, hobbies, birthday, etc of all the brothers on the boards.
  • Options
    blurr:
    Irish update your personal info brother. I'm a nerd, I just enjoy looking at the interests, hobbies, birthday, etc of all the brothers on the boards.
    Updated brother.