Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    xIcedGuardianx:
    90+ Irishman:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Just got half way through an Ave Maria, then accidently inhaled... No bueno
    Hey hey hey... that's my job, remember!? Sorry it burned you bro, if you aren't expecting it and actively inhaling it is one of the worse experiences while enjoying a stick. Sorry it happened to you, and hope the throat and lungs are doing better now :)
    It was definately an accident. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised It has never happened to me before. I'm good though. No harm done. Honestly wasn't digging that particular cigar anyway.
    That cigar is only good in a few vitolas.

• Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    So I was smoking one of the fine cigars you guys bomed the troops with, a Man-o-Ware Virtue, and as I was smoking I said to myself, "So this is how a cigar is supposed be." Perfect burn, perfect ash, perfect draw. Best cigar i've had yet. I was surprised that the entire cigar was pretty mild, but great at the same time. I had to sneek this smoke in tonight in preperation for our cigar party tomorrow. So far there are 11 men and 1 woman that will be very thankful tomorrow. Can't thank everyone enough for the sticks! It keeps getting better and better!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    So I was smoking one of the fine cigars you guys bomed the troops with, a Man-o-Ware Virtue, and as I was smoking I said to myself, "So this is how a cigar is supposed be." Perfect burn, perfect ash, perfect draw. Best cigar i've had yet. I was surprised that the entire cigar was pretty mild, but great at the same time. I had to sneek this smoke in tonight in preperation for our cigar party tomorrow. So far there are 11 men and 1 woman that will be very thankful tomorrow. Can't thank everyone enough for the sticks! It keeps getting better and better!

Oh yeah, one of my favorite mild smokes to have in the morning with my coffee. Enjoy, everything doesn't have to be strong and spicy all the time.

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Nothing for me... Shame too, I have today and tomorrow off, but I also have a little case of the sniffles
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i just finished one of my favorite cigars. Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion

i hope i never run out of these.
  • Options
    My birthday cigar, one day early. image
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    kingofallbacks:
    My birthday cigar, one day early. image
    I like the picture!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Been smoking down my 5 Vegas lately Today was an A- Alpha Torpedo. Nice smoke earthy, Very smooth with hardly any spice bite at all. I've had this one a long time and it has aged very well. Enjoyable stick for a few bucks.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a indian tabac super fuerte toro maduro
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started after my interviews and drug screening by sitting down at the b&m to relax and reflect. Had an Illusione Holy Lance (maduro) and darn near nubbed it... really truly enjoyable and if I could find more for trade I would in a heartbeat. Finished up the day with a JdN Antano corona size that I got from FTG and was floored with the flavor, burn, and most of all just how dense, white, and perfect the ash was and probably the single most razor sharp burn I have ever experienced in going on 7 years of smoking.... really want to have a few of these on hand from now on. Unfortunately, looked at the bank account, bills coming in etc, and decided I can't buy ANYTHING cigar related for at least the next 2 months :( So finding more of these bad boys I had today probably ain't gonna happen :( Figured it was far more important to have money to keep up the medication and doctor visits for my wife than to buy more cigars, so as of now I'm done buying. -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Started after my interviews and drug screening by sitting down at the b&m to relax and reflect. Had an Illusione Holy Lance (maduro) and darn near nubbed it... really truly enjoyable and if I could find more for trade I would in a heartbeat. Finished up the day with a JdN Antano corona size that I got from FTG and was floored with the flavor, burn, and most of all just how dense, white, and perfect the ash was and probably the single most razor sharp burn I have ever experienced in going on 7 years of smoking.... really want to have a few of these on hand from now on. Unfortunately, looked at the bank account, bills coming in etc, and decided I can't buy ANYTHING cigar related for at least the next 2 months :( So finding more of these bad boys I had today probably ain't gonna happen :( Figured it was far more important to have money to keep up the medication and doctor visits for my wife than to buy more cigars, so as of now I'm done buying. -- Brett
    was that a jdn 1970 or dark corojo? thinking the latter i dont see it in a 1970
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    How y'all doin Im fixin to smoke me one of them there AJ Virtues!!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    lol doin' perty-near good here, caint complain! Them AJ Virtues is good 'ens. I hear they go well with a Keystone Light! (right, Keith Stone?!?)

Actually enjoying probably the warmest evening we're going to have until spring (just a guess, but looks like cooler weather is-a-comin'). Just fired up a Padilla '68 for the occasion. Not bad at all..
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    90+ Irishman:
    was that a jdn 1970 or dark corojo? thinking the latter i dont see it in a 1970
    Dark Corojo... absolutely brilliant cigar
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Heavy:
    The Kid:
    lol doin' perty-near good here, caint complain! Them AJ Virtues is good 'ens. I hear they go well with a Keystone Light! (right, Keith Stone?!?)

Actually enjoying probably the warmest evening we're going to have until spring (just a guess, but looks like cooler weather is-a-comin'). Just fired up a Padilla '68 for the occasion. Not bad at all..
    Always!!!!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat 7th reserva. Always an enjoyable time.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Fonseca toro. somebody gave me this but I lost my records and I don't remember. thank you whoever you are!
  • Options
    sorry for the double post, but what happened to my bars?
  • Options
    Mephisto:
    Fonseca toro. somebody gave me this but I lost my records and I don't remember. thank you whoever you are!
    have you traded with MTuccelli lately ? or been hit by ? lol , i thinks he likes those
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    So far today a LFD Factory Press I and a CAO Escaparate MX3 (Burns)
  • Options
    Had a Man O' War Original and a CAO OSA
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    CAO- OSO, was very good..
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Gonna put fire to a GHV2002 in about 10 min on my way to work! Paid $1.70 for these things, and I like em as much as any $6 cigar made.
  • Options
    yep, i have traded with Mike recently. And it rings a bell. Thanks! I'm enjoying the cigar!
  • Options
    azteca fuerte,,thanks jsaint
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    After loving the Wolfman last night, I decided to give the Face a one year visit. Boy, this thing has come a long way, awesome peanut brittle and really sweet honey flavors with a constant low and slow spice.
  • Options
    just returned from the local B&M and had a My Father Cedros Delux...tasty
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    LP9....nuff said
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Had a Mac vintage maduro '97 and followed with a Gurkha Blue Steel
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    San Lotano Habano