Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    GH 3SLS good but not great... Time will help these out.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    5V AAA with some age on it both yesterday and today. Right on.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    On cigar number 5 for the day. I have no idea.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Time does wonders for that blend! I had several of the original release sticks with several years on em...they were delicious!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    In gaslamp San Diego with my lady dinner drinks and about to light a LP 9
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    Time does wonders for that blend! I had several of the original release sticks with several years on em...they were delicious!
    I haven't tried the new release on this line, but did enjoy the original. I still have one left that may be burned soon. It seems like I have been clearing out some older stuff recently. Second cigar today was a Rock Patel 1992 Vintage. ( 2 years old ) Nice but not WoW .
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Cigar 6 is a LGC Gloria.
    LGC is one of my go to smokes.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked an Alec Bradley Vice Press that bip (Morgan) gave me. We met at a Brickhouse event and a good time was had.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Cigar 6 is a LGC Gloria.

Jeezus H. are you going to the chair tomorrow ? What's the special occasion.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Cigar 6 is a LGC Gloria.

I'm Having a bit of a rough weekend at work.
    Just being grateful for my blessings.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    kaspera79:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Cigar 6 is a LGC Gloria.

I'm Having a bit of a rough weekend at work.
    Just being grateful for my blessings.

Grateful is good. Hope things get better soon.
  • Options
    I had a diesel shorty followed by a MoW Ruination. The MoW Ruination really hit the spot, the pepper was just right, I really enjoyed this one.
    I think my diesel needed more time in my humi, I only had it in for around 50 hours but it came with a humi pack when it was shipped so I thought it would be ok, had a burn issue towards the middle but it was still tasty. I think I had really high expectations on it since it was my first time trying it and I was very eager to try it.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Commited a Sin lastnight. Took 3 sticks to my bros. To smoke in the hottub. Fuente, Tatuaje and a Gurka. I chose the Gurka because it was a churchill and I wanted a long smoke. Well that's a mistake I will not be maing again. :( what a rocket!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Pre-Embargo.....WOW..just WOW
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Oh yea, that's a great stick everytime.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah, Brett bombed the CRAP out of me today (pics to follow soon minus the Camacho PE since it's being smoked right now lol). Picking up a TON of very subtle flavors, looking to see if my pallet is evolving so if anyone can comment who remembers what they got it would be appreciated. First 1/4 slight white pepper, some very mild leather, little vanilla, some slight oak... and every once in a while a hint of peppermint???
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    t_evan50:
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah, Brett bombed the CRAP out of me today (pics to follow soon minus the Camacho PE since it's being smoked right now lol). Picking up a TON of very subtle flavors, looking to see if my pallet is evolving so if anyone can comment who remembers what they got it would be appreciated. First 1/4 slight white pepper, some very mild leather, little vanilla, some slight oak... and every once in a while a hint of peppermint???
    not sure on the peppermint but everything else is spot on from what I got out of em. Haven't had one in a while so I need to revisit soon.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Fonseca 5 50
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    90+ Irishman:
    t_evan50:
    90+ Irishman:
    not sure on the peppermint but everything else is spot on from what I got out of em. Haven't had one in a while so I need to revisit soon.
    SWEET! Guess that means that my palate is finally evolving and honing in :) Just lit up a La Casita Criolla corona.... quite tasty :)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    90+ Irishman:
    t_evan50:
    90+ Irishman:
    Never gotten peppermint from one, but I always get an overwhelming musty leather. Only time I can remember getting peppermint recently is from a Boris.
  • Options
    Torano dominico..not bad
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    there is a davidoff 2000 calling my name in my humidor.
    but i dont have time.
    what a sad day.
  • Options
    I tried a Perdomo 2 LE 2008 with about a year on it...tossed it after about an inch! I love all things Perdomo, but that was just nasty!

Now I'm enjoying a My Father Le Bijou 1922...yummy!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Diamond Back- Dulce Humo
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Libertad, not a bad stick
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo. It was great, as usual. Drank a diet rite with it... paired well, actually.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    I tried a Perdomo 2 LE 2008 with about a year on it...tossed it after about an inch! I love all things Perdomo, but that was just nasty!

Lifes too short to smoke a ****
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a onyx reserve chuchill
  • Options
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

I agree! I will not waste my time on a cigar that I'm not enjoying...there's too many good sticks in my humidor ready to be enjoyed!

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

Aint it the damn truth