Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    JdN Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo - very much a full bodied stick.....and dang good!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    KingoftheCove:
    JdN Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo - very much a full bodied stick.....and dang good!
    one of my favs!!! Smoked one last night and tonight, myself. Then I just had an Obsidian. It was good, but almost a letdown after the JdN.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    KingoftheCove:
    one of my favs!!! Smoked one last night and tonight, myself. Then I just had an Obsidian. It was good, but almost a letdown after the JdN.
    they are extremely awesome - a new favorite for me for sure......now I have to score more of them

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Brickhouse Torpedo(totally different flavor than corona) and finished with Padilla Black Bear; always good.
    Finished me night with a dX. Always good. I wish the heat at the start lasted a little longer, but still one of my favs.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    about to light up a Quorum Shade was frickin nasty.... smoked my back up Acid Cold Infusion instead
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to have a pre birthday smoke a avo 85 anny. image
  • 5 Vegas "A"..................very tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    padilla miami
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having a Man O' War Ruination. It's a leetle toight. Now that I think of it, I wish I picked up some Ruination IPA. Save that mental note.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Im fixin to have me a pre-birthday smoke too..Going with an Emilio AF2.. Its rested long enough..Thank You AMZ1301
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Im fixin to have me a pre-birthday smoke too..Going with an Emilio AF2.. Its rested long enough..Thank You AMZ1301
    Happy birthday guys! Make it a great one!
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    HELLO WISCONSIN!!!!!,,cant help myself!! Thank You Brother!!!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    What he said!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Kas and Geno know where it's at with this stick.

Just cracked the seal on the box right around three years after acquiring it.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    ENFIDL:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    What he said!
    Happy Birthday Guys, how'd the AF2 treat you ?
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Getting ready to go smoke a "Ave Maria" supplied by the cigars for the troops bomb. Read good reviews about it, so im looking forward to it.
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    What he said!
    Happy Birthday Guys, how'd the AF2 treat you ?
    One of the most enjoyable smokes I've had..Blew me away..I enjoyed it more than the Undercrown and I really enjoyed that one..Man as soon as I smelled that stick I knew I was in for a treat..Didnt pick up much on the prelight draw but the aroma after lit really added to the whole experience..Thanks man!! and now I'm more excited bout trying the Emillio AF1
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    howtobass:
    Getting ready to go smoke a "Ave Maria" supplied by the cigars for the troops bomb. Read good reviews about it, so im looking forward to it.
    Loved it! I think my palette is starting to kick in nicely. As I start to smoke more cigars, I've noticed I can differentiate more and more flavors. This is the life....
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Killing an Undercrown. Definitely interesting. Some Liga like notes here and there, but it's also cool to see how using different primings from the same crops can so drastically change things.
    Will be having a 1400CC Acid that I was given for my Birthday.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:

Hell-yeah on that one fellas. One of the best smokes I have ever had. Is that the last box for you joe?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:

Hell-yeah on that one fellas. One of the best smokes I have ever had. Is that the last box for you joe?

Oh my God yes !!! ( Thats what she said ) ... seriously that is one more awsome smoke right there ! One of my top 5 for sure .
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    CAO Brazilia last night while herfin with IcedGuardian and stephen_hannibal:
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:

Fortunately, it's not. I've been very good about sticking to my plan for these, such a good cigar deserves it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear.. I can't imagine what several years will do to these.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro compliments of BigT! This is my second one (first was from a B&M), and this one is even better than the first!

I've been caring for my wife pre and post surgery, so this is my first cigar since Tuesday! I just wish it were a lil bigger...I'm not ready to go back in, but I don't have time for another.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well fired up a CAO La Traviata last night, great stick. Tonight I tried out the Tat Havana VI and well had mixed reviews on it...don't know If I'll return to it.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    So much talk on the Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo lately. Just fired up my first one with some Beck's Dark watching the ND-USC game.
    dbeckom:
    Having an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro compliments of BigT! This is my second one (first was from a B&M), and this one is even better than the first!

I've been caring for my wife pre and post surgery, so this is my first cigar since Tuesday! I just wish it were a lil bigger...I'm not ready to go back in, but I don't have time for another.

glad you liked it! Best wishes to your wife!