Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a PDR Liga Especial Reserva and a Cain Maduro nub.
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Going to go have a drink and smoke a Graycliff 2010 limitada. Have a good night!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Had a Black Pearl with jlmarta (Marty) last night...it was pretty good....but since then all I can think about is firing up a Diesel Shorty....and I've been looking forward to it all day....
    Then, in a moment of temporary stupidity, I told my wife I'd take her to Johnny's Harborside after work today..................now there's a good chance I might not get to smoke at all........................I choked....................kinda like the Rangers did last night.............................

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Makin a pot of Seattles Best coffee and smokin a Fonseca f series
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Smoked a brand new (to me) Bolivar Belicoso Fino URG NOV 10. The SLB cab presentation is a sight to behold, the aroma off the box is like taking a whiff of cocoa powder. The cigar itself smoked like a dream rott, good presentation of a fairly young Bolivar and showed all the qualities of the marca...with another 2-3 years these will be dynamite, that is if they last that long.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a mi barrio 6x50 and the cello on this is brown, might be in for a real treat on this one!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Had a Tat brown earlier now smoking a Greycliff Le 2010
  • Sitting out in the cold tonight at the firehouse enjoying a Cuesta-Rey Centenario. First time with this one, Pretty good mild+ smoke.
  • Pyramid #9
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    LHC corona
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Heavy:
    LHC corona
    That sounds like a good pick ..Hell its been 6 days since I have lit one up...something must be wrong with me...oh yeah...its called cold weather...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I got in a Litto Gomez Chisel, super nice stick, and a Bolivar Inmensas.
  • BigT06:
    RP The Edge maddy. Still my fav RP by far...

punched it with my new .45 bullet punch from Flash318... that thing works great! Thanks brother!
    the 45 knocks alot out of the cap doesent it
    glad you enjoy it!
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    j0z3r:
    Smoked a brand new (to me) Bolivar Belicoso Fino URG NOV 10. The SLB cab presentation is a sight to behold, the aroma off the box is like taking a whiff of cocoa powder. The cigar itself smoked like a dream rott, good presentation of a fairly young Bolivar and showed all the qualities of the marca...with another 2-3 years these will be dynamite, that is if they last that long.

I absolutely love the bolivar belicoso fino...maybe my number one favorite.

I'm having a tat noellas (my first) and it's fantastic.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a San Lotano Oval with a pour of Wild Turkey 101.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Jonathan Drew hit me with a L40 tonight but made me smoke it right then and there. Awesome stick. Really looking forward to these hitting the market. Box worthy for sure!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Jonathan Drew hit me with a L40 tonight but made me smoke it right then and there. Awesome stick. Really looking forward to these hitting the market. Box worthy for sure!
    Burton I'm hating you right now...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    .. Damm doc. You are having the best day ever.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    So awesome!
  • szeligaszeliga Posts: 32
    Duke2:
    Enjoying a San Lotano Oval with a pour of Wild Turkey 101.
    Have yet to pair an oval with anything but soda, how did you like it?
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    I know it's afternoon there, but it's night time here! Tonight i'm going to have a Tabacalera Perdomo Vintage 1991 ESV. I'm smoking this in celebration that my replacement comes in tonight!!! WOOHOO!
    fixing to put the fire to a ava maria reconquista
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Curivari
    not even 1/2 thru this ava maria reconquista and i likey
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    I know it's afternoon there, but it's night time here! Tonight i'm going to have a Tabacalera Perdomo Vintage 1991 ESV. I'm smoking this in celebration that my replacement comes in tonight!!! WOOHOO!
    He'll yeah brother!!!!!! You best hit me up with your addy the DAY you get back or it will hurt even more!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Having a Cu-Avana Intenso with several pours of AAA 10 y/o.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Uh... not sure what to say about that
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just fired up a Diesel Unlimited d.7 along with some Fat Tire Amber Ale.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    jj20030:
    Any construction problems? The one I had swelled up and split in the first third.
    lonewolf2011:
    jj20030:
    Any construction problems? The one I had swelled up and split in the first third.
    no problems at all all the way to the nub