Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    LHCOF before work.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Enjoyed a ccom Purple Label. Never a bad choice.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, my first was a thompson green label **** sent by elmo and his friends c/o MTuccelli now to clear out that taste the next i have chosen to do so is a ashton esg 20 year salute that went in my humi on 4/30/2011,lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That Ashton should make everything better.
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    hadnt lit it up yet......waiting on the wife to finish supper, then im gonna light up a Rocky Patel Decade that was in my sampler.......cant wait to see how i like it.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    jkallen83:
    hadnt lit it up yet......waiting on the wife to finish supper, then im gonna light up a Rocky Patel Decade that was in my sampler.......cant wait to see how i like it.
    I used to love those back in 08, last one I had wasnt that great.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Having a MOW Ruination in the special corona size.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Casa Fuente Corona Gorda and a Hemingway Rosado Signature... and a few too many Mojitos.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just finished up with the whole trick or treatin deal. Grimalkin robusto has been sparked along with some Kraken and Diet Coke.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    docbp87:
    and a few too many Mojitos.
    Nonsense have another! Im drinking Belgian Wit bier but dreaming of the bourbon barrel imperial stout I had last night. This Tempus aint so bad either.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat Boris
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Tat Boris
    and....how the hell is it Wes?? Worth the hype?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The sun has set on all Hallows Eve, time to smoke a Grimalkin from the brethren AMZ
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Diesel shorty, after a few months of sitting these are smoking great
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    wwestern:
    Tat Boris
    Amazing, never in a thousand years would I have thought I'd taste graham crackers in a cigar but it's for sure there.... start to finish a great smoke. Now the hard part trying to hold on to my second one for next haloween.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight while watching the kiddies running door to door I am having a San Lotano Habano with a pour of Eagle Rare 10 y/o.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    wwestern:
    zeebra:
    wwestern:
    Tat Boris
    Amazing, never in a thousand years would I have thought I'd taste graham crackers in a cigar but it's for sure there.... start to finish a great smoke. Now the hard part trying to hold on to my second one for next haloween.
    great minds think alike. bout to go fire up a boris. so glad i managed to grab a box of these a while back
  • Options
    Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    How was it??? One of my favorite 2011 releases for sure!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a Cohiba Black.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    zeebra:
    wwestern:
    Tat Boris
    The Padilla 1932 has a graham cracker taste to it. One of the reasons I liked it so much. Also, the Ashton Cabinet Series, and many of the Illusione cigars as well.... That's a flavor I enjoy finding in cigars.
  • Options
    1st up a san lotano oval, saw in the humi and the foot wrapper kinda unravled about a inch but so far has not kept it from burning even and almost past the problem
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    How was it??? One of my favorite 2011 releases for sure!
    It was very good, I was suprised that it put out volumes of smoke, I really had to watch my draw, as it was very easy to become overwhelmed with smoke. I was freezing my ass off so I think It took away from the nuances...Stout little firecracker..
  • Options
    another great smoke from aj imageimage
  • Options
    oval is one of my favorites.. Had an alec bradley prensado tonight, not sure how I feel about these yet. I think they need to sit for a while which I cannot seem to let any cigar do.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just cant bring myself to go out side were its blowing like crazy and the outside temp is dropping fast. Might have to resort to the garage.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Just cant bring myself to go out side were its blowing like crazy and the outside temp is dropping fast. Might have to resort to the garage.
    Garage is good, you can get a kerosene heater from walmart for about 100 bucks and they work great.. Or you can go oil filled radiator for 39.00 or electric from costco for about 69.00. Yes mr winter (not edgar) will be upon us soon and brrrrr cuttin in to my smokin,,,,me no likeey
  • Options
    i thought i liked the san lotano habano, mercy this oval is one great smoke imho! imageimage
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Mow PA short Smoke for a short drive home
  • Options
    5 VEGAS Miami from JJ...no holes..lol...Oops almost forgot,, Thanks JJ !!!