• Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    why with the laughing?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    Macanudo 1968
    Isaac, just to be clear I read this thread specifically to see what you and Todd light up each day.... Every time I either drool or get wood.., simply amazing
    Lol that was lunch with an energy bar and water
  • Options
    michaelharvey:
    why with the laughing?
    Is that the room 101?
  • Options
    yeah
  • Options
    NAMAKUBI I'm smoking a Papi Chulo right now myself and my fianc
  • Options
    thats kinda funny
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    La Casita Criolla with a Dogfishhead 60 min ipa. Decent stick. Doesn't knock my socks off though
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    LP9 followed by a Fonseca cabinet selection followed by a just lit JdN Dark Corojo.
  • Options
    MOW............Took me a while to finish that baby, but very tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smoked a RP Royal Vintage followed by a Brickhouse
  • Options
    I smoked a La Gloriga Cubana last night, but it wasn't to my liking. I was actually shocked because I thought I would have enjoyed it. I'll have to try it again in a couple of months. I think i'm still in the getting the know the tastes and flavors stage of the game.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    LP9 followed by a Fonseca cabinet selection followed by a just lit JdN Dark Corojo.
    3 of my favs! Looks like you had a good night, sir!
  • Options
    Just finished smoking a Diesel Unlimited! AMAZING! I'm not sure if I like the Padilla Miami better or the Diesel. It was the oilest of cigars i've laid my hands on. I couldn't stop fondling the cigar while I smoked it. It felt like velvet. Smooth, perfect burn, and just plain tastey! I couldn't help but smile while I was smoking it. It was great. I don't even want to brush my teeth right now because it left this smooth texture in my mouth. I can't thank all the brothers on here enough for opening my eyes to the world of cigars, and sending that amazing package you sent to all the troops. I love you guys! No ****......
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    Just finished smoking a Diesel Unlimited! AMAZING! I'm not sure if I like the Padilla Miami better or the Diesel. It was the oilest of cigars i've laid my hands on. I couldn't stop fondling the cigar while I smoked it. It felt like velvet. Smooth, perfect burn, and just plain tastey! I couldn't help but smile while I was smoking it. It was great. I don't even want to brush my teeth right now because it left this smooth texture in my mouth. I can't thank all the brothers on here enough for opening my eyes to the world of cigars, and sending that amazing package you sent to all the troops. I love you guys! No ****......
    No need to explain. Cigars can make us all a little emotional from time to time. We love you too.. But in a good way :$
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Don't tell anyone about the unlimiteds. I only have 40 and need more.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Don't tell anyone about the unlimiteds. I only have 40 and need more.
    Only 40? LOL.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    OSA Sol. I'm liking these more and more
  • Options
    Tat havana with some knob creek on the porch.....loving it
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a E.P. Carrillo Short Run 2010 Dominante " 60 ring "
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Kinky Friedman "Texas Jewboy". Draw to tight to smoke! What I could get out seemed decent, but what a letdown!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ug dan:
    Kinky Friedman "Texas Jewboy". Draw to tight to smoke! What I could get out seemed decent, but what a letdown!
    see why they call it the jewboy? lol,, guy told me awhile back not to bother with the kf smokes, im sure some have had good ones but i havent seen enough good reviews to warrant trying them yet
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    ug dan:
    see why they call it the jewboy? lol,, guy told me awhile back not to bother with the kf smokes, im sure some have had good ones but i havent seen enough good reviews to warrant trying them yet
    I hear the Lonestar's good
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel UC
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Pacman84:
    Diesel UC

me too
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just sat down with a nice H Upmann Sir Winston and a bit of Knob Creek bourbon...this combo has got me wanting to start my weekend early.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Oliva Master Blend III...5 Vegas 2012...Kristoff Sumatra. And scotch!
  • Options
    I had a JdN DC... again. But this time I paired it with a Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. It was very nice.
  • Options
    Just finished a 5 Vegas Limitada 2010.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I had a JdN DC... again. But this time I paired it with a Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. It was very nice.
    Paired the Abbey Ale with a GHV2002 today. The combo was BRILLIANT! You can get a 6 pack of the Abbey Ale and a GHV2002 for less than $10. Do yourself a favor and TRY IT NOW!!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    BigT06:
    If you liked that version of an Abbey Dubbel I suggest trying some from Belgium. Let me know if you need suggestions. 601 red churchill to start off tonight. Maybe its just me but I remember these being so much better a few years ago.