Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    Brickhouse, 1st one, so far so good
    I went through 3 boxes of these when they first came out. HUGE difference with age.
    To be honest I didnt think much of this stick..poor draw, uneven burn, unappealing flavor. Just bleh..May have been a bum stick. This particular stick was recently picked up at a B&M. I have another that I received from a brother here Ill try it again in a few months

I had one of these last night that I bought from a B&M in August. It was fantastic. Smooth draw, even burn. I wish I'd picked up more. I'll be e-mailing Tim shortly.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Had a Party Short ISOM last night. Gave one to TapeWormZ as well to smoke. What a great freaking smoke!!! Got a box on the way already.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    ug dan:
    Kinky Friedman "Texas Jewboy". Draw to tight to smoke! What I could get out seemed decent, but what a letdown!
    see why they call it the jewboy? lol,, guy told me awhile back not to bother with the kf smokes, im sure some have had good ones but i havent seen enough good reviews to warrant trying them yet
    I hear the Lonestar's good
    I had a Kinkykristo a couple months ago that someone on here gifted me. I thought it was a decent stick that would benefit from a few months rest.

I'm currently having an Alec Bradley Tempus...yummy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Just had a SL Connie that dbeckom sent me. Amazing. Maybe my new fav Connie.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Just had a SL Connie that dbeckom sent me. Amazing. Maybe my new fav Connie.
    I'm glad you enjoyed that one! I'll be ordering a box of em soon! It's definitely one of my favorite Connies!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    MOW torpedo
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Miami right now
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Lasabar:
    Not today, but a few days ago I had another OSA SOL Robusto... Just.... Not one of my favorites

PM to you.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Last night I enjoyed a Perdomo Champagne Noir Figurado. Very enjoyable, and I think these will get even better with some age. If you like Diesel or LHC Oscuro Fuerte I think you'd enjoy this one as well. Only 4.6 inches, but was a good 90 minute smoke, very even burning and only ashed once.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Just had a room 101, and it was great! Should have ate first little light headed now but enjoyed it. Picked up a Skull and Bones to try out, little stronger than what i am used to I am guessing. But it looks yummy
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Oliva MB lll
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a morro castle this morning, a oliva g awhile ago and about 7pm ill have a ab black market rott
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Met irishman today for a herf and had a LFD air bender, big old 6x60. Not a bad stick, just not my fav size.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I'm going with a la herencia cubana oscuro fuerte belicoso tonight
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    5 Vegas Miami Toro. Draw is really tight may have to pitch it.
  • Options
    Tatuaje Havana VI, and it is smoking like a champ!
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    AAA
  • Options
    seeing if uploading a picture works. this is the la herencia cubana oscuro fuerte i had last night, had a nice ash going
  • Options
    damn! picture didnt work, oh well
  • Options

trying again
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:

trying again
    alright congrats!!!
  • Options
    ok, i think i got it, damn thats a big picture though. how do i shrink that down?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Viaje Oro Reserva VOR No.5

It's a great smoke... I guess. I just don't understand the hype. It pales in comparison to other Viaje Limited stuff, and it doesn't seem to have much going on that I don't get from a million other regular release, readily available Nicaraguan Puros.
  • Options
    CroMagnon Knuckledragger and a Fat Tire. image
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    kingofallbacks:
    CroMagnon Knuckledragger and a Fat Tire. image
    Sounds like a nice combo. Fat Tire is some good brew. How are those CroMagnon ?, been thinking about ordering some.
  • Options
    El Titan De Bronze - Redemption maduro
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    TAT reserva
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Casa Magna Oscuro. Dayum! Best smoke I've had in a while.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to put fire to a rp royal vintage torpedo
  • Options
    amz1301:
    kingofallbacks:
    CroMagnon Knuckledragger and a Fat Tire.
    Sounds like a nice combo. Fat Tire is some good brew. How are those CroMagnon ?, been thinking about ordering some.
    They are a really nice, full bodied maduro. Kind of like an improved Diesel UHC. Check out @CroMagnonCigar on Twitter if you are going to order this month. They are offering a nice deal for new customers.