Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Had an Illusione Epernay, which was fantastic, and a Humo Jaguar, which was good but didn't compare to the Illusione.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    MOW PA
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Earlier in the evening I had a Diesel Unlimited. Now I have a San Lotano Habano burning in the ashtray.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    had my first candela cigar by Don Tomas draw was real tight that i had to call it quits but wouldn't mind trying it again
  • Options
    Nothing. Last week was rough, resulting in a major aphthous ulcer. The pain is excruciating. Sad times
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    pbchevo:
    had my first candela cigar by Don Tomas draw was real tight that i had to call it quits but wouldn't mind trying it again
    I definitely need to try a premium hand rolled candela one of these days. From what I've heard about these, the flavor profile definitely seems interesting.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    JudoChinX:
    pbchevo:
    I definitely need to try a premium hand rolled candela one of these days. From what I've heard about these, the flavor profile definitely seems interesting.
    Don't consider the Don Tomas a 'premium'. I was not impressed by it at all.
  • Options
    MoW original, I have quite a few in the humi, however I only light one up every 3-4 months...Man are they good! Almost forgot what I was missin!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JudoChinX:
    pbchevo:
    From what I've heard... Illusione makes the best.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    BigT06:
    JudoChinX:
    pbchevo:
    Nice. Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be giving this a try one of these days.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    BigT06:
    JudoChinX:
    pbchevo:
    Nice. Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be giving this a try one of these days.
    look for it in the "Rockmart Reviews" thread that Dwayne does... he got one a while back when me and him were hanging out at Tobacco World... if memory serves correct, he reviewed it.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    BigT06:
    JudoChinX:
    pbchevo:
    ill check those out soon then thanks
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    Had an Illusione Epernay, which was fantastic, and a Humo Jaguar, which was good but didn't compare to the Illusione.
    That Humo Jaguar caught my eye as something I need to try in the next 6 months or so... notes on it Mephisto??
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD Cameroon cab. no.1 that Joe sent me in the call to arms... thanks man... great cigar.
  • Options
    LFD Colorado Oscuro from Mike H. AWESOME!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    i hope they release more of these more often.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    i hope they release more of these more often.
    That was the first I've ever had. Hopefully won't be the last. Def box worthy!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying an 1884. Great cheapie stick.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I had a Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte. I liked it.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    I could only wait a week...AJ Fresh-rolled
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    rburke1129:
    I could only wait a week...AJ Fresh-rolled
    I didnt even wait. Loved it ott.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    CAO OSA SOL, its ok a little boring. More rest Im sure would help its a tad dry.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Macanudo 1968
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Macanudo 1968
    Isaac, just to be clear I read this thread specifically to see what you and Todd light up each day.... Every time I either drool or get wood.., simply amazing
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Man I hate winter, Im so in the mood for a cigar and its way too friggen cold outside. This sucks!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oliva v maduro 2011 i fired up about 7 pm , loving it, got the box monday and probably 4-6 months before i try another
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Rocky Patel Vintage 1990
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    NAMAKUBLA
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    michaelharvey:
    NAMAKUBLA
    Hahhahahahhaaha