Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    gaberox:
    BigT06:
    I had a JdN DC... again. But this time I paired it with a Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. It was very nice.
    If you liked that version of an Abbey Dubbel I suggest trying some from Belgium. Let me know if you need suggestions. 601 red churchill to start off tonight. Maybe its just me but I remember these being so much better a few years ago.
    Suggest away! I love trying new beers!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    gaberox:
    BigT06:
    I had a JdN DC... again. But this time I paired it with a Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. It was very nice.
    If you liked that version of an Abbey Dubbel I suggest trying some from Belgium. Let me know if you need suggestions. 601 red churchill to start off tonight. Maybe its just me but I remember these being so much better a few years ago.
    And as a reader of this, I will take the suggestions he gives you and use them myself lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Cool, Belgian Dubbels are one of my favorite styles so heres a few. Hopefully they are available in your area. Trappist Rocherfort 8, St.Bernardus Prior 6 and Pater 8. Ommegang Abbey dubbel are my favorites. Now a similar but more intense style to the Dubbel is a quad. I would look for Rochert 10, St.Bernardas ABT 12 and Ommegang Three Philosiphers. Let me know if you cant find these and I can rattle off some more.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smokin, Smokin, guys. Nub Habano 460 today.. Just felt like one.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Brickhouse, 1st one, so far so good
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st one was a arturo fuente chateau maduro, great to the nub sitting watching the bikers coming into town, imageimageimage
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I was thinkin bout sparking up a brickhouse tomarrow.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Half way though a Gurkha Beast... Good, but so much smoke output that I was afraid my smoke detectors in the house might go off.... AND IM SMOKING OUTSIDE!!!!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Round two Tempus maduro.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Finished a TAA and now moving onto a Oktoberfest.
  • Options
    nothing tonight, sinus infection has me down and out
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a macanudo vintage 97 maduro
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    Finished a TAA and now moving onto a Oktoberfest.
    The Oktoberfest is AWESOME! Very slow burner, too. Robusto lasted me almost 2 hrs...
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    gonna split a little firewood before it gets dark - then start a fire, light a Padilla Black Bear and open a Sam Adams.....wife is going to hang with the girls....kids are doing their thing.................gonna be a smoking night and a rare treat!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    smoked a aj fernandez signature series salomon
  • Options
    AF Cubanito,, too cold for anything more
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Went to my new local B&M and enjoyed a LFD Airbender lancero. Very nice smoke. Pricey but it was an enjoyable time and I liked the lancero vitola quite a bit.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Enjoying a Tat Havana VI
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna kick off my birthday weekend with a San Lotano Oval
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a LHCOF.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    I'm gonna kick off my birthday weekend with a San Lotano Oval
    Have a great Birthday!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I started the day with a Tat 7th reserva, then stopped at the local B & M and had an E.P Carillo Maduro and finished the night with a Tat La Esprit? 2009. Great day
  • Options
    Had my 2nd Oktoberfest last night. Both paired with different Oktoberfest beers and man they pair well. Great stick. First Quesadaa I've tried
  • Options
    BigT06:
    gaberox:
    BigT06:
    Had my 2nd Oktoberfest last night. Both paired with different Oktoberfest beers and man they pair well. Great stick. First Quesadaa I've tried
  • Options
    The Kid:
    I went through 3 boxes of these when they first came out. HUGE difference with age.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    La Aurora
  • Options
    CT 50 year exodus. Always does well. Draw is a tad tiight.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    I went through 3 boxes of these when they first came out. HUGE difference with age.
    To be honest I didnt think much of this stick..poor draw, uneven burn, unappealing flavor. Just bleh..May have been a bum stick. This particular stick was recently picked up at a B&M. I have another that I received from a brother here Ill try it again in a few months
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    2yr. old Ruination with some Dalwhinnie by the fire. Me likeylikey
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Not today, but a few days ago I had another OSA SOL Robusto... Just.... Not one of my favorites