Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    It's pretty decent. I've got a few left, I'll make sure to set one aside for you for the next time I send something your way.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Last night's was a relic. Tonight I will burn an Undercrown.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    It's pretty decent. I've got a few left, I'll make sure to set one aside for you for the next time I send something your way.
    Cool. Thanks.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Tonight is a La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 that's a bit over 4 years old. I shed a tear when I saw only a few remain of my once magnificent 50 count box. I can honestly say that I've enjoyed each one that I've had...I can't think of any other cigar that I can say that about.
    Hey Joe.. I have one left that you sent me a long time ago. I just can't light it. Those are a fantastic smoke. I will miss those as much as the famous la aurora 1495/1994 cameroons.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Tonight is a La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 that's a bit over 4 years old. I shed a tear when I saw only a few remain of my once magnificent 50 count box. I can honestly say that I've enjoyed each one that I've had...I can't think of any other cigar that I can say that about.
    Hey Joe.. I have one left that you sent me a long time ago. I just can't light it. Those are a fantastic smoke. I will miss those as much as the famous la aurora 1495/1994 cameroons.
    I get the reluctance to burn your last one, I have those same feelings myself as the box dwindles down to nothing, but I say it's better to smoke it and enjoy than to save it while it diminishes in flavor...and I do feel these are getting to be past their prime unfortunately.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    I get the reluctance to burn your last one, I have those same feelings myself as the box dwindles down to nothing, but I say it's better to smoke it and enjoy than to save it while it diminishes in flavor...and I do feel these are getting to be past their prime unfortunately.
    Joe what should I smoke tonight?
  • Options
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    White Owl Watermelon.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    White Owl Watermelon.

+1, if you don't have that I'd recommend a Gurkha Black Dragon, I'm smoking one now and it's quite tasty.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    DPG JJ...I think this is my next box buy, this and Avo no 2
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Centurian.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Is the dpg jj the belicoso i gave you on our first trade ever?
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    Is the dpg jj the belicoso i gave you on our first trade ever?
    Nope...that got smoked long ago. This one was the one I got from Jason a week or so ago....they do not last long, need box BAAAAD...
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Cain Daytona
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Just lit up a Diesel Crucible to have with some Wild Turkey 101. Had a Undercrown after dinner.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having me a CAO Italia that was gifted to me a long time back but I never tried cuz I didn't know anything about Italian leaf. Still don't but this is a good smoke!
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm having one of my fav's this was named cigar of the year for a very good reason. Photobucket
  • Options
    I have a Stupid ? or not, what in the hell is a BM, I do not go to a smoke shop I purchase online, so please without any smart remarks can some one answer my question, I see this in a sentence that says "I went to my local BM to buy a smoke", so what is a BM
  • Options
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Not smoking nothing after back to back 12hr work days, tomorrow I'm gonna treat myself to something good
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    how is it? One in stash!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    it's pretty tasty mikaru. lots of semi sweet chocolate and cocoa in gen. it has a really nice back drop of layered earth and spice. I think you'll like it. the band on this thing is ridiculous though... it basically takes up the entire stick haha
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    I have a Stupid ? or not, what in the hell is a BM, I do not go to a smoke shop I purchase online, so please without any smart remarks can some one answer my question, I see this in a sentence that says "I went to my local BM to buy a smoke", so what is a BM
    B&M, Brick and Mortar. Just means a physical shop as opposed to an online retailer.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Need to pick myself up one of those one day. Been wanting to try it.
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Been holding on to this puppy for a while

• Options
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    I think it'll be worth your while Justin. that cocoa semi sweet choco taste really reminds me of a good liga 9
  • Options
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    I think it'll be worth your while Justin. that cocoa semi sweet choco taste really reminds me of a good liga 9
    Great. Thanks. Now I must hunt one or two down.
  • Options
    Thank You so much, BRICK and MORTAR. now I will always know what U guys and gals are talking about
  • Options
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    Great. Thanks. Now I must hunt one or two down.
    Damnit....another one added to the list...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    CoRo 2008

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    very nice todd! my brother in law gifted me a box of those about a year ago. it was a 2008 as well. got four more left. cherishing those fo sho