Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This is surprisingly good, kind of pissed I gifted one to buckeye lol. I'll let the other rest a bit image
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    This is surprisingly good, kind of pissed I gifted one to buckeye lol. I'll let the other rest a bit image
    Aren't they? Smoked one the other day and it really surprised me.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    bigjohn125:
    Last night's was a relic. Tonight I will burn an Undercrown.
    My plans changed. I ended up at a buddies house for a beer, so I took along a padron 2000 maduro. This was my first non-aniversary padron. Good smoke with my High Life.
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    Aren't they? Smoked one the other day and it really surprised me.
    Yeah dude...it's not super complex, but the retrohale is excellent and it has a nice flavor profile. I'm digging it man
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I'm really digging this Little Devil that i'm smoking right now!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    hadn't smoked anything in a couple of weeks so i blindly reached into the cooler and pulled out the tat vi im working on now. a lot better than i remembered from when i started last fall, and i dont think ive had this one all that long.
  • 5 Vegas Gold corona. Nice smoke after the storm stopped in Michigan. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a CAO America and finished with a Montecristo Media Noche, the monte was good but was very uneven in its burn.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Had my first LFD Airbender yesterday while enjoying some tailgating action at the SF Giants game. I know I am late to the party on these but it was resting for 8 months so it was beautiful. Also got to meet "The Robbyras," in person and he is a cool cat.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Had my first LFD Airbender yesterday while enjoying some tailgating action at the SF Giants game. I know I am late to the party on these but it was resting for 8 months so it was beautiful. Also got to meet "The Robbyras," in person and he is a cool cat.
    Was it a chisel?? If not try one, had my first the other day as well and fantastic!!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    It was the Matatan. I have heard of the chisels and I beleive my BM has some so, I will definitely give them a run.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Celebrating my 30th birthday with this:

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Scrambler:

happy birth day`
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Scrambler:

Well Happy Birthday to you! What's your addy?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    For smikinndaddy my favorite mow Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    For smikinndaddy my favorite mow Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Lol! I love that one too, punch for me image
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah your right Aj's coronas are pretty tasty just wish there were more coronas!!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yeah your right Aj's coronas are pretty tasty just wish there were more coronas!!!
    I know man... I love 46, 42, 38ga cigars. The MOW coronas are all tasty in their own right
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Tatuaje Black Label PL and a nice California Red.

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    My Father Corona, I love this cigar
    mmccartneydc:
    Well Happy Birthday to you! What's your addy?
    Thanks! Sent you a PM.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Scrambler:

Happy Birthday!! My 30th was 2 days ago.
    And a happy (belated) birthday to you to!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A little Monte lovin' tonight. And a Happy Birthday to Scrambler! This ones for you, bro!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    you know better than to doodle on the city park's picnic tables! shame on you
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ladc mi amor, 1st one about a year ago was rott too fresh acidty tasting half way thru, i said id wait atlest 6 months before i tried another,,, now this one is just great!
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Muwat. I like the flavors, but the burn has been lousy and it's the first cigar I've ever had that bled on my fingers and lips. Kind of surprised by it in a bad way. I'd dig it more in a smaller ring gauge I think.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    La Flor Dominicana Cabinet maduro. Pretty good.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Had an LFD Factory Press III with IONTC tonight. Rain started as soon as we lit up. Had to take shelter in the garage.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I believe I'm actually tasting burnt popcorn with this one...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos