Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I'm smoking my first Liga Privada 9. Love it! I love how these and my Undercrowns are smoke bombs!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    An unbanded/unlabeled corona from Sosa Family Cigar Co at Disney and a couple of cigarillos

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fired up my last Forum Blend Sumatra. The years have been good to this blend, the flavor is very much there and it's quite smooth. I have one maduro left and then that's it, only the memories remain.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Fired up my last Forum Blend Sumatra. The years have been good to this blend, the flavor is very much there and it's quite smooth. I have one maduro left and then that's it, only the memories remain.
    wait did the forum blends already come out?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    wait did the forum blends already come out?
    The original forum blend from 2009, I don't think the reboot has been nailed down yet.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An AVO Maduro #3 (churchill). It is really good and it bellows smoke. I'm liking it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Lee.mcglynn:
    For smikinndaddy my favorite mow Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Lee's a funny funny guy. Someone PM me his addy!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    a stick from my very first box purchase ever. diesel unlimited belicoso. funny how cigars taste so great after having 5-6 ounces of bookers with a buddy
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yeah baby....insomnia FTW! image
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    fo da winnn. ok sleep time
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Toombes:
    I believe I'm actually tasting burnt popcorn with this one...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Very nice! One of my earlier smokes, and I enjoyed it quite a bit.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO Brazilia Gol. Ive had a couple that weren't too great, but this one is hitting the spot! The more I let these sit, the more I like them.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Gray4lines:
    CAO Brazilia Gol. Ive had a couple that weren't too great, but this one is hitting the spot! The more I let these sit, the more I like them.
    The CAO Brazilia is one of my favorite sticks, but it does take some time resting to reach it's full potential.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Gray4lines:
    The CAO Brazilia is one of my favorite sticks, but it does take some time resting to reach it's full potential.
    . The first I ever tried was one of the last 2 or 3 in the bottom of the box at a b&m. I was completely blown away and loved it! Needless to say when I bought a few I was a little disappointed. But I think they're getting to the sweet spot.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father LE Bijou 1922 Toro...always a favorite!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Leave it to AJ to make a full bodied conny full if earth and pepper blasts lol... Not your average conny image
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Yea, you gotta let them rest a bit. I've had my mazo for about 2 1/2 years and still have a few left....
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lot 23 maduro toro
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I better not get used to these...saved one to smoke before the rest went to the deepfreeze. So far I don't regret saving one to smoke rott. image
  • Options
    Which cigar is that chem?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I just lit up a Tat Wolfman that Smoke Em If You Got Em graciously hooked me up with quite a few months ago. Been looking forward to this one.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    chemforever:
    I better not get used to these...saved one to smoke before the rest went to the deepfreeze. So far I don't regret saving one to smoke rott. image
    What exactly is that? Is that s pink dragon on the band?
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Sencillo, so far so good
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Emilio draig k robusto, very unique and right up my alley. Lots of licorice very complex and lots of things I can't really distinguish as I have not tasted these flavors before in a cigar. May have to smoke a few and concentrate to describe. Still a bit wet I believe though as the burn is a bit uneven and takes a few small puffs to get burning netween draws.hopefully these go to regular production eventually if age can fix the slight burn issues.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat mini mummy....meh.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    chemforever:
    What exactly is that? Is that s pink dragon on the band?
    yep not even any text on the band it is that bad a$$
  • Options
    chemforever:
    j0z3r:
    Emilio draig k robusto, very unique and right up my alley. Lots of licorice very complex and lots of things I can't really distinguish as I have not tasted these flavors before in a cigar. May have to smoke a few and concentrate to describe. Still a bit wet I believe though as the burn is a bit uneven and takes a few small puffs to get burning netween draws.hopefully these go to regular production eventually if age can fix the slight burn issues.
    Cool. I've only had one Emilio, the AF1 I think, and it was enjoyable.
  • Options
    Now a Viaje super shot, I'm new to viajes.. This one is interesting.Tastes woody, and very toasty.
  • Options
    image similar to the draig earlier but more cedar and spice and less smooth and licorice so far but it is the first inch. Pectin mended wrapper is holding up nicely, hope not to see any burn issues at the mending points. This is a smoke I thought would be good to compare with the last flavor wise and I think it was a good choice, but then again, can you go wrong with a mf or mf la bijou?