Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammer and Sickle Berlin Wall.
    Really good. Smoked it till it was about an inch nub. Not a single bit of harshness. Not a ton of change, Went from coffee/java to toast and finished with "clean" tobacco. I use clean because it wasn't muddy'd by any other flavors.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Hammer and Sickle Berlin Wall.
    Really good. Smoked it till it was about an inch nub. Not a single bit of harshness. Not a ton of change, Went from coffee/java to toast and finished with "clean" tobacco. I use clean because it wasn't muddy'd by any other flavors.

I lke how you said that. I got one from my man Jimmy a while back. I may have to try it with some coffee. Thanks....
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Smoking this R&J Jiunn gave me yesterday. After I smoke three more I think I can fit the rest of the gifts from the herf in my humi

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sporus:
    Smoking this R&J Jiunn gave me yesterday. After I smoke three more I think I can fit the rest of the gifts from the herf in my humi

yum? narsty?
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Smoking a Black Pearl Belicoso, the burn line is looking something like the mountains a 6 year old kid would draw, its really not impressing me.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    A three year old NUB Connie... Holy hell... Smooth and sassy!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Just finished a cuba lire one, and a mow little devil. Both were super tasty!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    Nice! How was it?
    Great, now dont ask me to pick out flavors.. but it is good. will have to try and find another one..
    duuuuude hook a brotha up if you do! I've been looking for one but have struck out!
    Btw you made a mistake telling me you want to try something.. Just ask Todd (bigt).. Lol
    You made the first mistake by saying you hadn`t had the laverite 09 churchill.. didn`t you see what I swooped up over the weekend? How up to date is your wish list?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Had to load my moving truck by myself, thank god for appliance Dolly's. Finally got the last load ready at 9, hit an hour of standstill traffic...and grabbed my last panetela padron since my humi was riding shotgun. Great road smoke
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    Having one of the two R&J from one of my SAMPLERS FROM C.COM love C.COM QUESTION has anybody tried any of the "90 MILES" line of smokes, if so how are they in flav and construction. Photobucket
    Those only get better with some rest on them!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    Nice! How was it?
    Great, now dont ask me to pick out flavors.. but it is good. will have to try and find another one..
    duuuuude hook a brotha up if you do! I've been looking for one but have struck out!
    Btw you made a mistake telling me you want to try something.. Just ask Todd (bigt).. Lol
    You made the first mistake by saying you hadn`t had the laverite 09 churchill.. didn`t you see what I swooped up over the weekend? How up to date is your wish list?
    Just updated Saturday. And yours?
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    Nice! How was it?
    Bro I destroy wishlists- I don't have one-
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    Nice! How was it?
    Bro I destroy wishlists- I don't have one-
    I see what you did there...
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Very hearty for a conny, digging it for sure image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Very hearty for a conny, digging it for sure image
    One of the only connys I really enjoy!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    I appreciate it Lee, I'll Definatley have to grab another. It has a real woody taste to it that is unique, bot not overpowering. My guess is it would pair well with scotch.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ab maxx brazil rott
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    GH Azteca Fuerte Robusto
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lit up this PA. Courtesy of RCY. Been trying to find time for it for day's.image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Lusitanias double corona - very complex with long finish. The cigar has distinctive hazelnut, fruity, peppery, butterscotch and sweet earthy flavor and aroma. I love this cigar.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The wife and I had a couple of house blends from my local B&M tonight. Nothing really special, but they were free.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lets see what this liberty thing is all about
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Finally got to smoke my Padilla Dominus from November 2009, AB Brazil (Just Noticed the new bands don't have the AB at the top) from Oct 2010 and finished with a Cuvee 151 from November 2010. great smokes all. image
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice lineup John. I was digging through my cigar tub and came across a cello wrapped fiver of Dominus torpedos that I've had since sometime in 09...you can just see the browned cello around the tips, they look awesome.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Nice lineup John. I was digging through my cigar tub and came across a cello wrapped fiver of Dominus torpedos that I've had since sometime in 09...you can just see the browned cello around the tips, they look awesome.
    Nice Joe, isn't it satifying to see a well aged stick with yellow/brown cello? It is even nicer when they smoke and taste great.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    j0z3r:
    Nice Joe, isn't it satifying to see a well aged stick with yellow/brown cello? It is even nicer when they smoke and taste great.
    Hell yes it is! Haha. I know I'm going to enjoy those babies.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a Domaine #50 earlier.
  • Options
    Don Carlos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    La tribu I picked up from a trade on another forum...pretty darn good, even for a stick w/o any label :)image