Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Trinidad Reyes, yum yum:

Nice pick Todd.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Been smokin OchoWacko smokes all week,, Tonight, a Cohiba extra vigoroso,, Last night, a 601 blue (fantastic),, and the night before that, an AB family blend and I enjoyed that in the bigger rg!!!
    Thanks Zach
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Smoking my first graycliff. Espresso black
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd one for tonight MF Corona

• Options
    im getting the hang of this- im have a man o war this was one of my smokes came today my first order from cigar.com I think im going to like it here. thank you for not rushing me

Gurkhaman
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a forum blend maduro tonight. What's that? 3 years I think.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Glad to see you posting here bro. I really liked the lancero more then the corona. Oddly enough the cedros lonsdales seem a lot creamier then the corona too.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    My son wanted to join the fun. Photobucket
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

Glad to see you posting here bro. I really liked the lancero more then the corona. Oddly enough the cedros lonsdales seem a lot creamier then the corona too.
    Glad I can post up a smoking cigar on here right now. The Lancero will get burned sometime soon but I don't want to over do it, lol. I do have a couple of the cedros also so that is good to know.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Early evening it was a Bueso Genesis Torpedo great stick. Tonight it is a Diesel Crucible with a long pour of Stagg.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

Glad I can post up a smoking cigar on here right now. The Lancero will get burned sometime soon but I don't want to over do it, lol. I do have a couple of the cedros also so that is good to know.
    looks good ban ban! The trin and MF (mother f'er) corona. niiiice way to break it in my friend!
  • Options
    My son loves his smokes, Photobucket
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:

Come to think of it...I think I sent you one, if so they have 2 plus years and are fantastic right now. I've only got two left, might've pulled the cedar too.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    Are you ok? WTF. How is this even allowed?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    Trinidad Reyes, yum yum:

Nice pick Todd.
    Do you recommend this Todd??
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    Trinidad Reyes, yum yum:

Nice pick Todd.
    Jim, it was a great short smoke. I can see them getting really good with age. For a first smoke back after a couple of months it did have a little kick but I really enjoyed it. I would have to say yes, I recommend this stick, especially if you have the ability to let them sit and age.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    Trinidad Reyes, yum yum:

Nice pick Todd.
    Jim, it was a great short smoke. I can see them getting really good with age. For a first smoke back after a couple of months it did have a little kick but I really enjoyed it. I would have to say yes, I recommend this stick, especially if you have the ability to let them sit and age.
    Thanks Todd, are they a ISOM?
  • Options
    si jimbo. si.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    Trinidad Reyes, yum yum:

Nice pick Todd.
    Thanks Todd, are they a ISOM?
    They are Jim, but they also make NC. I dig them for an ISOM and agree age would do wonders.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    jliu:
    rey reyes are you seeing this? I lit up my first Opux X that isn't a lost city. opus x ****. bowchikabowwowwww. brown chicken brown cowwww
    Never had a lost city, but I found a **** power ranger on a brown farm one time.
  • Options
    Had a MF Robusto tonight by the pool. I LOVE MY FATHER CIGARS!!!!
  • Options
    hey zacho. that was my very first opus x. i loverd it. you must tell me when you are back from training. yea dude, I love MF stuff too. Never had a bad one. and I bet they will age beautifully too. you know what else is good? this deschutes inversion IPA I'm having right now.
  • Options
    jliu:
    hey zacho. that was my very first opus x. i loverd it. you must tell me when you are back from training. yea dude, I love MF stuff too. Never had a bad one. and I bet they will age beautifully too. you know what else is good? this deschutes inversion IPA I'm having right now.
    I've been enjoying Ranger IPA out here in AZ. Never heard of it, but it's good!
  • Options
    jliu:
    I like their black butte porter
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    rey reyes are you seeing this? I lit up my first Opux X that isn't a lost city. opus x ****. bowchikabowwowwww. brown chicken brown cowwww
    nice. I actually never had a lost city. I have a few of these resting. How much can you get these up there? $18 down here. Sucks
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    nice. I actually never had a lost city. I have a few of these resting. How much can you get these up there? $18 down here. Sucks
    I didn't get it at a BnM around me. Got it through a private seller. You wanna try one of these dookies? if I end up making it down to that herf, I'll bring you one
  • Options
    VISION COME ON BRO, it's a picture of my son holding an unlit cigar, i had sent a copy to Tina at ccom she had said if it was lit that would be a problem, it's all humor, I'm suprised i did not hear from some else on the site. anyway have a good night always a pleasure.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    seagarlover:
    Are you ok? WTF. How is this even allowed?
    Lmfao!
    I think this is one of those pics that should stay in a families private collection. Lit or unlit it could cause some unneeded drama if the wrong entity saw this. I would err on the side of caution and not post a pic like this. Obviously that is my opinion.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Sencillo from the Michigan militia, very good with root beer!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    i will be smoking another cigar.com house blends, i placed my second order today with a very nice sales man his name was josh he knows his cigars. anyway i also joined photobucket but i need to go buy a cord to transfer pictures from my phone to the pc i tried to load the ap on my phone but i need a 4.3 upgrade it says. anyway i will get better at this so thamks again for helping me thru this