oliva v
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Russ622Russ622 Posts: 46
    AF Short Story
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Flor de Las Antillas courtesy of aeon. Definitely a DPG blend!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    perdomo patriarch
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    oliva v
    likewise
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    LASABAR : I know I think it;s because the cigar business was getting big so they were able to charge these outragous prices I'm thinking I do not know I'm going to pull this cutter up and see the price if they still have them. but like I said back when I was buying the top of the line cigars to be the big shot at that time it was important to show off your cigar ring showing what you were smoking today I never judge a smoke by its name or ring because even 4 months ago I swore I would never by a cigar called GURKHA, now I can't keep them around I smokem up as fast as I get them. anyway have a good nite Photobucket
  • Options
    my favorite cigar is the gurkha any gurkha will do. This is why I chose for my username. i hope my new avator picture works im still learning how to get around this site
  • Options
    I found the cutter I typed in Zino Davidoff cutters and they all came up. so in the 80's & 90's it was $75.00 today same cutter same color same name in the same spots now $39.95 what a drop, but like I said the cigar boom took a crap. wow
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I love you Pepin. Will you marry me? given to me by Sniper Glen. It is dated October 2010. woooot
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having a Bueso Genesis Torpedo with a pour of Thomas H. Handy. I am finding that this stick is becoming my everyday smoke along with a Punch Bareknuckle in the afternoon. Just ordered another box of the Punch.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    deejmemixx:
    imageCain Daytona in the worse size...hoping I get a decent draw at some point
    The Daytona has served me best in the corona size.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Flor de Las Antillas courtesy of aeon. Definitely a DPG blend!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    One of my new favs! Great choice!
  • Options
    MOW Ruination. Incredible smoke!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Sitting out tonight with a lhc core.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Draw sucks, but man I love these. Double perfecto always pisses me off in the 1st third. image
  • Options
    nice dustin! can't wait to fire mine up given to me by ____. that one has been on my list for quite some time. I rarely look at new-ish gurkhas but i'm a total fanboy for this one for some reason... kinda like alec bradley. dont care for most of the stuff but always wanted to try Fine n Rare also given to me by ____. oh, I do like AB american classic
  • Options
    Just wait like my dog....I'm stock piling like Reagan in the 80's next week... The draw and burn is funky, but double perfecto is always like that to me. It's my least favorite favorite vitola as the jape lends to the complexity IMO. These are like sweet Dominican honey man...I love them!!! I'll deal with minor burn or draw issues for excellent flavor.
  • Options
    haha yea i love lookin at that vitola but it typically takes a bit of babying. domnican sweet honey sounds sublime. i hear ya. if the flavors are excellent ill deal w/ the burn anyday.
  • Options
    jliu:
    haha yea i love lookin at that vitola but it typically takes a bit of babying. domnican sweet honey sounds sublime. i hear ya. if the flavors are excellent ill deal w/ the burn anyday.
    At the end of the day, it is a gurkha.... But I've had burn issues with almost every company. You win some you loose some... My experience with this blend has been excellent flavor that fits my profile. Watch out for Rudy though...he'll come hating lol.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed an LFD Airbender Matatan last night while working on my bike.
    Yummm!! This was a great little smoke and first Airbender of this size. This one's going on my "need to buy a box" list.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    seagarlover:
    SHOTGUNJOHN did U move the BAREKNUCKLE ring up or do they have a style that is packaged that way.
    I moved it up to take the picture, the band was around the foot.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    This was a couple nights ago! Very impressed with this little guy!
  • Options
    TOOMBES, wanted U to know tonight is the night, I'm posting it now 1212 PM Pacific Time, I will be at some sort of Civil war re-enact show, I wanted to keep u informed of the life and death of the AWESOME SMOKE, and I will follow your advise, thanks again Photobucket
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn, Thank's for the reply. great smoke right?
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Having this now.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    This was a couple nights ago! Very impressed with this little guy!
    have you had the Sumatra yet too?
    I Haven't had the maddy - but I remember the Sumatra was real good. I'll be adding the maddy my "want to try list" - thanks, doc.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    looks like you need some front brake pads! lol