Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    After a great day at the beach I'm enjoying a Tatuaje Havana VI in the Churchill vitola waiting for the BBQ
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Alec Bradley Family Blend from spindrift along with some Guinness Draught watching the game.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Had a Baby Face, a Frank Jr and a Camacho SLR (Colorado Jamastra? Red band?) with about 2 years on it.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Oliva V and watching my son Photobucket
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    Oliva V and watching my son Photobucket
    a boy with taste! hes eyeballin that olivia v!! lol
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Haven't been able to smoke in a couple weeks. Partly cause I was sick for a week. Lit up a AF Curly Head a buddy at work gave me. Throat is still a little rough but can still enjoy it.
  • Options
    musicman3 , Welcome back, U need to smoke a "PUNCH BAREKNUCKLE" before bed U will feel better, (Dr's Orders) Photobucket
  • Options
    GOTTA LITE UP A LA GLORIA AND WATCH "NEWS ROOM" SEE YA LATER BROTHERS
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    So for my 500th post I decided to smoke this wonderful smoke and post it. Enjoy Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    So for my 500th post I decided to smoke this wonderful smoke and post it. Enjoy Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I like the the cut of your jib.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked Room 101 Namakubi papi chulo...very good little spice bomb!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Punch Gran Puro tubo. It's about what I expected, I don't love and I don't hate it. Flavor is decent, burn and draw are fine.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    FRIDAY
    SATURDAY

Had a great weekend with some fine smokes! Thanks Phil and Joe!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Was exited to try a Man o War Armada I received a few weeks ago, until I noticed it was flaking and peeling from the cap, down about an inch and a half. Tried to salvage, but too far gone, humi is fine, used Xicar V cutter. Bummed.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Man O' War Armada corona
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Man O' War Puro Authentico. AMAZING!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Graycliff double espresso - very balanced, cocao, coffee, chocolate, spice, nutty, sweet wood, vanilla, round, mouthful, buttery. I am really enjoying it with the sound of thunder and heavy rain. I almost wanted to do a full review but I am enjoying the noise of thunder and the sound of rain dripping through leaves. Life is good and thanks The Kid to remind me of the cigar.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I am halfway smoking of the cigar. The medium body, very good complexity. During retrohale I am enjoying the sweet- spicy subtle kick. It has distinctive eggnog latte flavor with smooth and buttery texture. The aging made this cigar so enjoyable. This cigar is full of ligeros but not overpowering. There is a mild harshness in the background but the slight sweet mocha flavor kills that harshness. There is also a nice toasty coffee bean and nutty aroma to it. The Jaltepec wrapper on it is simply awesome.
    rzaman:
    Graycliff double espresso - very balanced, cocao, coffee, chocolate, spice, nutty, sweet wood, vanilla, round, mouthful, buttery. I am really enjoying it with the sound of thunder and heavy rain. I almost wanted to do a full review but I am enjoying the noise of thunder and the sound of rain dripping through leaves. Life is good and thanks The Kid to remind me of the cigar.
  • Options
    NUBS TO ALL Photobucket
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    I am halfway smoking of the cigar. The medium body, very good complexity. During retrohale I am enjoying the sweet- spicy subtle kick. It has distinctive eggnog latte flavor with smooth and buttery texture. The aging made this cigar so enjoyable. This cigar is full of ligeros but not overpowering. There is a mild harshness in the background but the slight sweet mocha flavor kills that harshness. There is also a nice toasty coffee bean and nutty aroma to it. The Jaltepec wrapper on it is simply awesome.
    rzaman:
    Nice review
    Mi Barrio,, smokin beautifully,, Thanks Todd!!
  • Options
    Workin on a La Aroma de Cuba special edition...a lot tastier than I anticipated, smooth draw, lots of smoke, mild-medium. Works good for a Monday.
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    half way through a Gurkha Centurion paired with Oman 14 scotch on a beautiful night in San Diego. Enjoy all!
  • Options
    I forgot how good these were Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    hello seagar lover i;m going to join the forum again i hope u are over the picture problem i caused im waiting for my camera to arrive so i can post pictures. i;m smoking one of the romeo and julieta cigars very good.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Gurkhaman:
    hello seagar lover i;m going to join the forum again i hope u are over the picture problem i caused im waiting for my camera to arrive so i can post pictures. i;m smoking one of the romeo and julieta cigars very good.
    *** happens. Stay for a while.
  • Options
    Hay GURKHAMAN U do not need to stay away, trust me I have done some things on this site and have been put in my place no harm done keep posting and enjoy
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    I notice GURKHA U live in burbank ca, do U live in burbank or is this a front to protect your real location, if U do live there I live in Simi Valley we could have a smoke sometime. I will PM U my info. now I trust that U are who U say U are and that U live in burbank, I trust U because to me Cigar smokers are a very tight nit group, we live in our own world and we have to trust each other, getting Cigar smokers together on line was not easy im sure so I take it very seriously.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Bigshizza:
    Workin on a La Aroma de Cuba special edition...a lot tastier than I anticipated, smooth draw, lots of smoke, mild-medium. Works good for a Monday.
    Very nice Jim!
  • Options
    ccezar:
    half way through a Gurkha Centurion paired with Oman 14 scotch on a beautiful night in San Diego. Enjoy all!
    How's that Scotch? San Diego is very nice for sure..