Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    MF le bijou petite robusto. i like it
    OOOHHHH like the month you picked a fav of mine nice!
    yea it was very good. I like the torpedo box pressed a bit more though. you're in the bay area? if so, you should come down for the next nor cal bay area herf!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    yea it was very good. I like the torpedo box pressed a bit more though. you're in the bay area? if so, you should come down for the next nor cal bay area herf!
    Sacramento Area Junie, I have been trying to make one but the last couple I have had some other things to attend to but I will try to make it next time around. Robby and I have met up and I have met with MTuccelli once, but I am always down to meet up.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    Sacramento Area Junie, I have been trying to make one but the last couple I have had some other things to attend to but I will try to make it next time around. Robby and I have met up and I have met with MTuccelli once, but I am always down to meet up.
    got ya. me you, mike T, rob, etc should herf. either Rob and I go up to you or you and Mike come down to us, meet somewhere in the middle, it don't matter. It'll just be nice to put faces to names (not really for rob b/c we already know what he looks like with that nice big patch of head hair he has).
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    got ya. me you, mike T, rob, etc should herf. either Rob and I go up to you or you and Mike come down to us, meet somewhere in the middle, it don't matter. It'll just be nice to put faces to names (not really for rob b/c we already know what he looks like with that nice big patch of head hair he has).
    Duly noted!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    from your pictures, i dont think you ever leave your car. Cool smoke though! I need to add those to my to try list.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    robertgreen30:
    from your pictures, i dont think you ever leave your car. Cool smoke though! I need to add those to my to try list.
    That's because I smoke going to work and I smoke when I leave work. And it is a great smoke. Picked one up at a new B&M I found for 7.30. Great deal
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image One of my favorites
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm going to try the "GRAN HABANO COROJO #5" just got it today at my B&M It . looks absolut awesome look at the oils Photobucket
  • Options
    Me at my local BM. and this is to TOOMBES, we are all set with the situation. as well as my other member U know who U are. we are good to go. Photobucket
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:

Nice cutter! Where'd ya find that? LMAO!!
  • Options
    Since Jiunn was griping about never seeing me smoking a premium, here ya go...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I smoked a MOW Armada in the corona size. It was FanFrickingTastic
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    sol cubano classic
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Esplendido
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    gonna light up Gurkha Crest paired with iced coffee in a few minutes
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    One of my favorite standbys, a San Lotano Oval Habano.

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Had my first American Label. Pretty good. Though it was a pain in the @ss to get going.

I mean, once lit, it burned fine, straight and true. But I toasted it, no smoke. Got it really glowing, no smoke. Chewed and babied it, no smoke. Directly applied flame, no smoke. I finally had to light it like a cigarette, in the flame, drawing multiple puffs through it. Needless to say, the start was very bitter, but quite enjoyable after. I guess my question is, has anyone had this issue with this or any other cigar? I have never seen anything like it.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having a Punch Bareknuckle.
  • Options
    LOOKIN GOOD TOOMBES, when U pick a Premium U pick one. better that than picking your nose
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had a Little Rocky Patel Sun Grown, it was pretty good!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Had my first MOW Ruination -- love it. And my first Pueblo Dominicana -- disappointed in first inch but the rest has been awesome!
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    LOOKIN GOOD TOOMBES, when U pick a Premium U pick one. better that than picking your nose

Thanks, man. But, there ain't nothing wrong with a smoke and a pick...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Had my first American Label. Pretty good. Though it was a pain in the @ss to get going.

I mean, once lit, it burned fine, straight and true. But I toasted it, no smoke. Got it really glowing, no smoke. Chewed and babied it, no smoke. Directly applied flame, no smoke. I finally had to light it like a cigarette, in the flame, drawing multiple puffs through it. Needless to say, the start was very bitter, but quite enjoyable after. I guess my question is, has anyone had this issue with this or any other cigar? I have never seen anything like it.
    I have not had any issues at all with this stick. Bought a box and have smoked probably 8-10 of them. hmmmm, don't know what the problem couldve been!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:

I have not had any issues at all with this stick. Bought a box and have smoked probably 8-10 of them. hmmmm, don't know what the problem couldve been!
    Well, that is good to know. I was leery about buying more with the light issue... I will have to get a couple more and try again. Maybe I got the asbestos dipped one.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:

Well, that is good to know. I was leery about buying more with the light issue... I will have to get a couple more and try again. Maybe I got the asbestos dipped one.
    LOL, maybe you did. I think they are a great, inexpensive, everyday smoke. If I'm craving a mild, thats where I turn. Definitely wont do much for ya if you are wanting something stronger!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Tat havana VI lancero with a margaritaville hard lemonade.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    taythegibs:
    Tat havana VI lancero with a margaritaville hard lemonade.
    When did Tatuaje come out with a lancero in the Havana VI?