Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Bigshizza:
    ccezar:
    half way through a Gurkha Centurion paired with Oman 14 scotch on a beautiful night in San Diego. Enjoy all!
    How's that Scotch? San Diego is very nice for sure..
    very smooth and silky with a slight sweetness on the finish. i know most would condemn having this fine Scotch on the rocks but I can taste more flavors watered down. time for a refill to finish what now is a nub.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    I was really impressed with this last night. It was mild but had the "musk" that I normally taste in ISOM's. Yummy!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    nice ! thats one of my top five gars
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Gray4lines:
    nice ! thats one of my top five gars
    I got 2 year and a half ago, and its awesome so far.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Rare weeknight smoke for me tonight. Sticking with the italian theme from dinner. CAO Italia from JJ, I think, dated 10/11. Thanks brother !!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Cigar.com forum blend sumatra for me. Been dying to light one up for a while.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Rare weeknight smoke for me tonight. Sticking with the italian theme from dinner. CAO Italia from JJ, I think, dated 10/11. Thanks brother !!!
    thank you, i just fire up a viaje white label from you i dated 3-8-2012 ,, just came here to post what i was smoking when i saw your post,,,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    thank you, i just fire up a viaje white label from you i dated 3-8-2012 ,, just came here to post what i was smoking when i saw your post,,,lol
    Haha, nice. Haven't smoked any of the white labels I have yet. I like these Italia. Haven't had this size but I've had the box press. I think I have half a box of them left that are around 3 years old. Whatcha pairing that with tequila, lol. Water for me, gotta work early AM.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Smoked an Iron Horse that I got from RobIsSweet.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    Haha, nice. Haven't smoked any of the white labels I have yet. I like these Italia. Haven't had this size but I've had the box press. I think I have half a box of them left that are around 3 years old. Whatcha pairing that with tequila, lol. Water for me, gotta work early AM.
    frozen margaritas , ill have 1-2 after ive had a couple beers,lol
  • Options
    SS101SS101 Posts: 2
    I had a victor Sinclair. I've been looking at this site for a while, finally got registered. Hopefully you guys will teach me plenty.
  • Options
    amz, do you happen to have an extra britalia ?
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Illusione 88 candela, courtesy of CvilleE and nickiam. Honestly, this is my first good experience with a candela wrapper and I do believe I'm hooked! Thanks, fellers!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've only had a few VS and they were tasty. Enjoy!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    amz, do you happen to have an extra britalia ?
    No, just box press italia. Those sound interesting though. I like both of those sticks. I've got some brazilia gol with around 3 years on them too.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    iPad camera blows but this lp no 9 doesn't! image
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    La Aroma De Cuba (used past picture) Photobucket
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AB sg
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Tatuaje Mexican project
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm already chomping at the bit for a camping/fishing trip I have planned for a long labor day weekend. So to get things kicked off way early I'm having a few local pilsners...

and a partagas. These paired quite nicely together. I really enjoyed the cigar from start to finish.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I'm already chomping at the bit for a camping/fishing trip I have planned for a long labor day weekend. So to get things kicked off way early I'm having a few local pilsners...

and a partagas. These paired quite nicely together. I really enjoyed the cigar from start to finish.
    Yummy!! Excellent combo
  • Options
    I had shared a few weeks ago about my father inlaw paying me in cigars for helping with some work I did for him he had brought me th DREW ESTATE "UNDERCROWN" and the FAREL, WELL he just brought me another "UNDERCROWN" just because. it is going down so smooth Photobucket
  • Options
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Room 101 Daruma (pre release). this is the papi chulo. right off the bat, lots of oily spice. I think this little guy is gonna be quite a powerhouse of a smoke.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Man....you just can't beat old no 9 and t 52 IMO. Always consistent image
  • Options
    jliu:
    Room 101 Daruma (pre release). this is the papi chulo. right off the bat, lots of oily spice. I think this little guy is gonna be quite a powerhouse of a smoke.
    Nice pick up Snoobie when is it released to the common folk?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Nice pick up Snoobie when is it released to the common folk?
    it's out now. just came out a few days ago. let me know if you're interested and I can guide ya accordingly. this guys is alot more full bodied and full strength compared to the namabuki papi you've had
  • Options
    Sure pm me the info. Stronger than Nama?? Hmmmm you like???
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Punisher. These don't seem to be aging well. Not much flavor to speak of and these aren't even a year old.