• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    About to set fire to a Johnny-O! corona gorda:

Untitled

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    diesel shorty image
  • Options
    sorry to seagarlover i know we have pm each other earlyer but i want to say sorry in the public forum i have only been on the site for less tahn a week and i have started off on the wrong foot, i do not have access to a picture device i have seen the pictures you post and all the other forum members i went to post any cigar pict that i could find with the cigar i was smoking at that time i went to cigar buket and searched for cigar smoke/cigar pictures i noticed your album and posted that pict , wont happen again sorry to all.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jgibv:
    Moonshine refill - check
    JDN DC - check
    Cool tunes on Pandora - check

Round 2 - go!
    I Like It John!!!! Carry On!
    Thanks amigo. Love that DC, need to order a box ASAP. Finished off a couple more glasses of shine tonight too. Want to try some of popcorn suttons, but as of now it's only distributed in TN.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    TOOMBES, update on the FAREL, U were right I smoked the smoke at this Civil war show last night, it was absolute awesome and yes I had eaten prior and glad I did, Thanks I was told by my sales rep at ccom this is a hard smoke to come by.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Just wondering, how do you get a sales rep?
  • Options
    GIFT FOR JHEWEY, sorry U can't pull it out Photobucket
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Liga Privada No. 9 Belicoso along with some Wexford Irish Style Creme Ale. Wow, what a combo.
  • Options
    RAIN RAIN RAIN. I call Tina My sales rep because when I order from CCOM she handles all of my orders, therefor she is my sales rep. got it BRO
  • Options
    I'm getting acustom to this, what ever I say, I get some sort of remark, but thats Ok I'm not going anywhere.
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    I'm getting acustom to this, what ever I say, I get some sort of remark, but thats Ok I'm not going anywhere.
    Calm down man, I was asking you a question! I've seen you say a few times that you had a sales rep and was just curious. No issues between us, and I apologize if I offended you.
  • Options
    how about customer service rep. is that better, I like sales rep, see when I call I'm the customer and she represents the company in selling the product of cigars, I buy cigars so when I call and order from TINA I would say that TINA is one of the CCOM sales reps. can't make it any clearer than this I know smart remarks when I see them some of U have made me a pro
  • Options
    I'm sorry Rain. U know that I have been getting crap from others so agaon sorry, and by the way she is the best sales rep theyhave she goes above and beyond she will work with U not only will she work with shipping costs she will even help U try out a smoke if U want it bad enough, she will make iy happen.
  • Options
    I make smart remarks all the time (ask my wife), but they were not made with malice. I'll leave this alone, since it is a thread about cigars. Again, I apologize if I offended you.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having a Diesel Crucible to close out the day.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I make smart remarks all the time (ask my wife), but they were not made with malice. I'll leave this alone, since it is a thread about cigars. Again, I apologize if I offended you.

Dont apologize.... you did nothing wrong. This is now what, the third time you have blown up on someone for absolutely no reason Seagar. I read his post and I saw nothing wrong with it. I dont know how you could even take it the wrong way. If you have issue with someones post PM them. Ask them what they ment. Dont just snap.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I'm sorry Rain. U know that I have been getting crap from others so agaon sorry, and by the way she is the best sales rep theyhave she goes above and beyond she will work with U not only will she work with shipping costs she will even help U try out a smoke if U want it bad enough, she will make iy happen.
    Hang in there dude, I really dont think Rain meant anything by it,, I think it was just an sincere question,, I know youve been razzed a little and your on the defensive but some of it you probably brought on yourself.. Anyhow,,with any luck this bs will all blow over and things will smooth out.. Not sure what to think about the Gurkhaman thing,, I reserve my comments about that as theyre not good!!!!
  • Options
    Yes let's move on and enjoy a smoke. I will work on my thin skin, so have a nice evening, and about this GURKHAMAN we have spen in PM he had paisted one of my pictures and said "this is what I'm smoking" it's all OK now, I told him to tread lightly and read the rules and post his own picts love U rain and the kid.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Tat Avion

And a Camacho 3M

With the Combat Cigar Lounge

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Master Blend 3 Photobucket
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Arganese ML3. Best damn $1.62 cigar I've ever had.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lordy....epic BBQ and spades game netted a padron 85th with a buddy I hadn't seen in two years, two H Upmann majestics from 06 that were fantastic, and an MF Special. Finally got home after being the DD. Now I just need to sleep of the Dr Pepper lol
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Viaje summer fest '12 not sure how lighting the shaggy foot will go! Lol

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    EP Carrillo.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image better than expected.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    headin out to smoke a sancho panza with my oldest son hell probably fire up his pipe with some cao cherry bomb tob he just ordered..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    about to go on the porch and smoke a la aroma de cuba mi amor