Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Pass Deux

Comments

• Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    had to go to the first page as I forgot where I was on the pass. :) Looks like I am next. Don't worry, I will not let the wife touch the pass (Have to miss lunch because of someone else "Mumbles"
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Yeah, i sent you a PM yesterday morning asking for your address so it'll be ready to fly out the door once it arrives... Hadn't heard back and was starting to get worried! ;) PM me back... ;)
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Sorry I've been down and out this weekend! I came down with some sort of virus or something that pretty much crushed me all weekend... Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better now... The package arrived on Sat. but I haven't even had a chance to open it... I've got vank's address now so I'll crack this thing open tonight, make some swaps, and get it back in the mail first thing in the morning!
  • Options
    Okay... unfortunately nuffin in there I didn't already have, but it's all good... ;)

Took the Miami, Black, and Pepin
    Put Man'O'War, Onyx Reserve, and a Blue Label...
  • Options
    Box arrived safely yesterday and will get the puts/takes up later today.
  • Options
    Takes: La Aurora 1495 Cameroon 1994; ONYX Reserve, Blue Label
    Puts: Cohiba Red Dot, CAO Black, Camacho Coyolar, Camacho Havana, Padilla Achilles Salomon

If this sounds good, I'll get em out tomorrow.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    vankleekkw:
    Puts: Cohiba Red Dot, CAO Black, Camacho Coyolar, Camacho Havana, Padilla Achilles Salomon

Damn you!, I wanted that La Aurora. I'm next though so we'll see what else I want when it gets here.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    vankleekkw:

Hey Van, the only requirement is a one-for- one trade. No need to add any extras unless you want to pass directly to someone else further down the road.. Place them is a seperate bag with that traders name.
  • Options
    So I can't count. Sorry, didn't read this before I taped the box shut. Ron, up to you on what you want to do with the sticks.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'd say ol Ronny boy should consider the extras a bomb :). Congrats on the nice extras Ronnie.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    But then that raises the question: Which are the extras? ehhh?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I guess as long as the box leaves with five cigars, it's all fine.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    I guess as long as the box leaves with five cigars, it's all fine.
    Sounds about right to me.
  • Options
    Got the pass from Van today. I'll post my takes and puts later tonight.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    i got the pass today. I should have it out monday or tuesday.
  • Options
    Glad to see its rolling around. Ronnie you need to post up ur puts and takes, same for you Andy. :)
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Glad to see its rolling around. Ronnie you need to post up ur puts and takes, same for you Andy. :)
    Hey Maddy, it looks like your a pass deux is gonna make it home soon !! Cigars are singing... "I'll be home for Rana-Chana-Quans-Mas !". Damn some of those sticks have 10,000 miles traveled. It would be funny to figure that one out.. Hey Duty Joe , do you have that programed in your computer ? How's the hoof doing ? Vicodin and Vodka, the perfect cure for all sports injuries.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    i should be making that decision tonite.
  • Options
    Oh man, I thought that I had posted them. Hmmm, anyway, here they are again.

Takes: Cohiba Red Dot and Man-O-War
    Puts: Don Diego Playboy and don't recall the other, maybe a Cusano 18 Double Connecticut? (I'll have to see what Andy says was in the package)

BTW Andy, I assume you saw the sticks for the troops that I threw in.
  • Options
    You are correst sir, it was a cusano 18.

My takes: Padilla Special Edition and a Camacho.
    Puts: SC CubCab, RP I-press, Cuvee Rouge.
    Plus a 'little' something special for Maddy.

Who's next, I forget, send me the addy please (sdip I think). It should roll out NLT tuesday.
  • Options
    sdip is up next and then she comes home to me. :)
  • Options
    Still waiting to hear from sdip to get his addy. If he doesn't show in a few days then I guess I will send it home to you Maddy.
  • Options
    OK...here is the dilemma. SDIP has replied to my messages nor has been on recently. So after discussing this with Maddy we will put this up for vote for those that were part of the pass already. SDIP would have been the last person before it would return home to Maddy.

Please let us know if I should go ahead and send it on to Maddy or wait to send it to SDip

Thanks.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I have had some dealing with Sdip in the past. We were going to work out a trade, that never happened. I did notice tho that he took a long time to respond to e-mails. Maybe he has a job that keeps him away from the computer a lot or something. I just know he took a long time to answer e-mails. If he doesn't come thru by the end of the week I would send it home to Maddy. He shouldn't have to wait for too long. JMO.
  • Options
    well i hit him up monday...no response yet. I was thinking if I don't hear anything by noon friday and most everyone agrees I will just send it home.
  • Options
    btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    This is absolutely nothing against sdip (he may be away or busy right now) but just based on the fact that the first pass was on the last person before it was to be sent back to Maddy and it never happened and that we haven't heard from sdip in about 2 weeks, I would just send it to Maddy now and complete the pass. Would hate for this to happen again.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    SDIP is good people. I've done a couple of trades with him. But even at the best of times, he's not on the boards a lot. He's probably been pulled away by real life and forgotten all about this. Send the pass on to Maddy. I don't think sdip will mind a bit.
  • Options
    I just wanted to echo the last 2 posts
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    I just wanted to echo the last 2 posts
    Send it home, It's been a long time gone.