Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Steve. Feels good to be 'bona-fide'. Enjoy the sticks.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    unfortunate taste in professional football teams! j/k Rob. One of the greatest rivalries in the NFL so I had to mention it ;p
    Dad gum, I just happened to check in on this thread and saw this, I realize yours is an older post but since I just saw it today and what Sherm had to say in the gang war thread it’s like it’s a pile on the Bears kind of day… Going to go cry in my ash tray
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avengethis is on the Good side!! Brad sent his end first and everything was completed perfectly!!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should also mention Avengethis as a standup guy, even thought I was a recipient and Opatience was on the other end.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avengethis is an incredible addition to the forums. We also have jbohon who has 8 posts to his name yet has jumped right into several things in a big way.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I am glad to have sponsored him.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my end of a blind 5 for 5 with jbohon(hahaha)excellent set of sticks indeed!very happy with our dealings,and best of all he shipped first!!! photo a07ec274-bf63-40c8-9d9b-85bf90ee19b2_zps19c0998c.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Got to add Brianak to the list. Should have done this a month ago when he sent me his package of fine smokes
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Got to add Brianak to the list. Should have done this a month ago when he sent me his package of fine smokes
    I second Brianak, and I would like to add FireRob to the list. He whooped my ass.
  • Options
    Do I really qualify??? It did take me like six months to send you something back and I did not send you mine first. Sounds like I should be on the bad traders list
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Would like to get him on the list as a good trader and standup guy. Did a blind five trade in newbie trading section and he shipped first and fast. I would trade with him again, thank you Mike.

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Adding Eulogy to the List. He won my Round of the Movie Trivia Game but his guesses were his first two posts. Told him about the Newbie Trading Thread and the Good Traders List. Figured would be best to kill two birds with one stone and I just received his end. Looks like he had some bad influences though because even on his first trade he can't count lmao.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a herfers five. Thanks again, for sponsoring me.
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    RCY Cigars:
    Would like to get him on the list as a good trader and standup guy. Did a blind five trade in newbie trading section and he shipped first and fast. I would trade with him again, thank you Mike.

And by "him", he means AshMe, since we have 3 Mikes now :) And you're welcome Rick. But...dont forget I owe you. Half the fun is leaving you in the unknown. Muahahahaha....
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Adding CharlieHeis to the list. He should have been here awhile ago. Thanks for the great selection. The return trade went out yesterday. All but two are new to me and all that I have wanted to try. Thanks. image
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Brian. I only had a couple from your bio so I threw in a couple of my favorites.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to add benhanks to this list. Did a trade with him and received the following: photo 20140918_160715_zpsfozl1ehw.jpg
    Quick shipping and packed nicely with no damage.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can add YoungRyan to this list. You can see the trade and photos in the newbie trading thread.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Thanks Bert!! Also, I forgot to tell you. the one without a band is a Johnny-O. It has aged about three months but you will want to age it a minimum of 9-12 more months before you smoke it. Thanks for adding me to the list. I feel like a real BOTL now!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    Thanks Bert!! Also, I forgot to tell you. the one without a band is a Johnny-O. It has aged about three months but you will want to age it a minimum of 9-12 more months before you smoke it. Thanks for adding me to the list. I feel like a real BOTL now!!
    That's one heck of a first trade! Nice hit Ben! Ben are you one of Dan's (EG) buds?
  • Options
    I don't know Dan. I was invited to the forum by OchoZacho.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    He needs a newsletter.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    benhanks:
    He needs a newsletter.
    I don't know about any newsletter either. I have heard a couple of people mention it but I think I am too new.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    roland_7707:
    benhanks:
    He needs a newsletter.
    I don't know about any newsletter either. I have heard a couple of people mention it but I think I am too new.
    Nobody needs the newsletter more than the new guys. Gets you up to speed on all the important stuff.
  • Options
    Sounds good!
  • Options
    Okay Bert, first attempt at uploading an image, promised Liga's and a couple of bonus cigars...here it goes guys... image
  • Options
    imageI got my half of JimmyV's newbie trade. Thanks so much, I'm looking forward to a trying these. I was wondering what the unlabeled one is?
  • Options
    Glad they made it buddy and the one with no band is a Davidoff 4x4 Corona. I wanted to send you a nice mix of different stuff ranging from Mild to Medium/Full so you could get a nice variety of stuff to try. I may have missed putting a couple in though because I thought there were a couple more so I apologize about that. Enjoy them though and glad to be able to have sponsored you and hope you're enjoying it here.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    There may have been, I was putting them in my humi and it dawned on me that I need to take a picture, but I think that was all of them. I'm thrilled with the selection, regardless. I hope you have found something you enjoyed in what i sent you. I enjoyed the CAO Italia, myself.
  • Options
    No worries, I just know I have done that before. Wanted to send you one each of the Diesel Corona and the Unholy Cocktail so you could try each one. Didn;t see it so thought maybe I forgot to throw it in. The CAOs are great and that Sampler you sent was one of my first purchases about four years ago when I was first getting into cigars more heavily. I enjoyed them all then and am sure I will now.
    Enola Gay - Target #29