Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff Dougie is a rock solid good trader....a virtuoso if you please.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Both fulfilled their end of noob trades, see thread.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure ckrdddsmke/Andy is already on this list...but I'm going to add his name again.

Stand up guy and trustworthy BOTL in my book.
    I set up a box split/sale & he jumped on it. I don't do paypal so he quickly sent out a check and is all "squared up."

I'd trade/pass/bomb/sell/split with him any day.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must add these 3 fellas
    perkinke
    ShadowInTheMoon
    danielzreyes
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Arrived safely thank you John for sharing! Btw your math need a little work. Seems to be a recurring problem here.. Thanks again!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    Arrived safely thank you John for sharing! Btw your math need a little work. Seems to be a recurring problem here.. Thanks again!
    Glad they arrived in good condition. Enjoy!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I know Brett (Firetruckguy) is already on this list numerous times, but I gotta give him a little shout out here. Its one thing to send a package of cigars out here and there, but he sent something considerably more valuable through the mail to me on blind faith. I really do appreciate it man!
    It was not a trade but he hit me anyways very nice thank you from Steve!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ok boyz and girls, add MR Puff Dougie and Echambers if they are not already on here! Both are amazing stand up botls! If you haven't done a trade with either of these 2 guys please stop hesitating!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Ok boyz and girls, add MR Puff Dougie and Echambers if they are not already on here! Both are amazing stand up botls! If you haven't done a trade with either of these 2 guys please stop hesitating!!
    (((Blush)))
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Thanks, Brian, for a great trade. You won this round, but the war isn't over yet. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Add ejgorman to the Good Traders List!! Got his half of the trade today and was pleased as Punch... In fact, one of the great sticks he sent was a Bareknuckle Punch, which I've never tried... plus an LFD Airbender, a Pvnisher, a Montecristo and a Perdomo!! Very nice Eric!! Y'all need to trade with this man!!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Add ejgorman to the Good Traders List!! Got his half of the trade today and was pleased as Punch... In fact, one of the great sticks he sent was a Bareknuckle Punch, which I've never tried... plus an LFD Airbender, a Pvnisher, a Montecristo and a Perdomo!! Very nice Eric!! Y'all need to trade with this man!!

Glad you like them and really glad I found something you hadn't tried!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta add "TheGOAT". He pushed me around pretty good on a 5 for 5 trade.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Gotta add Chuck aka g8inc, and Mark aka Thanatos0320 to the list.
    ejgorman is fairly new and one heck of a BOTL. Seriously a great guy.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    +1 to ShadowInTheMoon!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Its like this...only different...Bump
    tyland64 is a good guy too!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Stubbleimage
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    It has come to my attention that someone has made many trades (one with me), is indeed a stand up guy, but nobody listed him here yet. So here it is. FireRob is a good trader and deserves to be on this list.
    WaltBasil:
    It has come to my attention that someone has made many trades (one with me), is indeed a stand up guy, but nobody listed him here yet. So here it is. FireRob is a good trader and deserves to be on this list.
    +1 FireRob is a true BOTL.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    WHOOT WHOOT!!! Thank ya boys! Now I feel official
    RAIN....I know Randy is already on here, but look at the awesome sticks he sent...Yes, that is a Montecristo Texas Edition!! I've been wanting to try the Fallen Angel, I love all the Camacho's I've tried...never had this Maduro, and I've never tried a Punch yet. I love LADC, but I've never had this man sized El Jefe yet. Freaking awesome!!! Thanks again Randy!!!! image
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Would like to recognize and add ChrisOlds to the Good Traders list. Did a first trade with him and it was outstanding. Thanks Chris and welcome.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Would like to recognize and add ChrisOlds to the Good Traders list. Did a first trade with him and it was outstanding. Thanks Chris and welcome.
    Glad I could do good with my first trade! Look forward to many more!
    Gotta add Beaker38 (Eric) to the list of good traders. He hit me up with a 5r of a cigar I've been wanting to try as his end of our trade. image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Eric!
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:

I can +2 that! Great guy, good smokes and unfortunate taste in professional football teams! j/k Rob. One of the greatest rivalries in the NFL so I had to mention it ;p
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    It is my pleasure to add Chemnitz to the good traders list. He sent a superb line up and he is bona-fide!!!