Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I'm sure the guy has been up on this list for a long time but I had the great pleasure of a cigar trade over my Aztecas. ddubridge delivered the 5 gold nuggets as agreed upon, but also threw in 2 of my favorites (Virtue & Puro Authentico) and several other cigars I've never experienced. 7 extra cigars in total.

I'll get some pictures up later.
    Yep, that's forum math for ya! Nice job Ddub!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I'm sure the guy has been up on this list for a long time but I had the great pleasure of a cigar trade over my Aztecas. ddubridge delivered the 5 gold nuggets as agreed upon, but also threw in 2 of my favorites (Virtue & Puro Authentico) and several other cigars I've never experienced. 7 extra cigars in total.

I'll get some pictures up later.
    Aztecas are a good stick. I am very happy with my end as well. Thanks Phil.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Big Daddy Rabbit dropped a bomb on me just because I'm a fellow Southern boy! I'll gladly add him to the list again!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Gray4lines makes the list for sure. Great trade + a couple I've been looking to get. Pointed me in the right direction on the 1495's.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Jiunn for sure makes this list. He is a top notch feller
  • Options
    jliu:
    Jiunn for sure makes this list. He is a top notch feller
    I agree.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines makes the list for sure. Great trade + a couple I've been looking to get. Pointed me in the right direction on the 1495's.
    Finally :) lol!

Ddubridge paid me back with some wonderful mild sticks including my favorite avos and a lovely lotano lancero.

great trade, dude.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I think Randy's middle name might be "good trader"
    Awesome selection Randy. You are a truly stand up guy.
  • Options
    Also adding Bob "the heavy hitter" Luken. Wouldnt pass up a chance to trade with this guy again.
  • Options
    Perkinke, straight up good trader and stand up BOTL! Check out the "newb trade" thread and gaze upon the glory that is the aZZ kicking he gave me.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Great trade with ejasenovic. This guys a stand up BOTL.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome trade with onestrangeone

photo 2013-06-24214003_zps9deae208.jpg
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    These two brothers definitely don't need to be put on here again, as their reputations precede them. But I'm putting them on here again anyway just because their generosity blows me away.

From Catfishbluezz today, absolutely out of nowhere:

And from Bigshizza a couple of days ago, for just posting in his thread:

Watch out for these guys!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Add EHaddock to the list Guys !
    Thanks Ed !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    EHaddockEHaddock Posts: 24
    Curt,
    I hope that taste as good to you as they do me!
    Edward
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    EHaddock:
    Curt,
    I hope that taste as good to you as they do me!
    Edward

Great choice of sticks Ed ! The Graycliffs are the bomb sir ! Love them ! And the others are also great sticks !
    Your going to fit in nicely around here !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throw Bigmatt72 in this mix! image
  • Options
    EHaddockEHaddock Posts: 24
    Ok got a question. I do not store my cigars with cellophane normally. So what do I do when I trade? Keep some around or send them naked?
    Mahalo,
    Edward
  • Options
    EHaddock:
    Ok got a question. I do not store my cigars with cellophane normally. So what do I do when I trade? Keep some around or send them naked?
    Mahalo,
    Edward
    Hi Edward, I keep my humi stocked without cello and my coolers are cigars that have cello. But, sure you can trade and bomb naked ones that's just fine just package them good and secure.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U can add Bama to the list, really stand up guy, anytime u wanna grow down again Bro, give me a shout.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    EHaddock:
    Mahalo,
    Edward
    I send em naked,, I will usually try to keep the naked sticks together/seperate from the ones with cello, I have seen some folks that will redress them before sending. I have too much cigar stuff floating around as it is,, but I guess it wouldnt be too difficult to keep cello in an empty cigar box.. Also I usually will not include a humipak with the naked sticks.
  • Options
    Add maymg to the list! Dude hit me with some Ruination, a couple Gurkha Signature Series and the Maximus I was after! And they call themselves newbies...
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Got alot of good folks added all of sudden. Glad to see the newbs are shaping up!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Perkinke, straight up good trader and stand up BOTL! Check out the "newb trade" thread and gaze upon the glory that is the aZZ kicking he gave me.
    +1. Smacked me around a little bit as well.

About 6 other guys and I would like to add Nathan to the list. This guy brings the pain.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Toombes:
    +1. Smacked me around a little bit as well.

About 6 other guys and I would like to add Nathan to the list. This guy brings the pain.
    Nathan aka Onestrangeone...definetly deserves to be on the list!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:

Nathan aka Onestrangeone...definetly deserves to be on the list!
    +1
    I'm still a little tender.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Add ejasenovic to this list. We did a trade recently and his package arrived safely and in a timely manner. Don't hesitate to trade with him.