Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Did a 4-4 trade with NewBoots. Would do it again, if opportunity shows itself. I would like get acknowledged as a good trader even though he doesn't know how to count, lol.

It's 4! Go ahead, post a picture and ask....see who around here says its not 4.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Morgan and Walt, surely note that these two are good stand up folk. Heck of destruction they laid on me. Thank you fellas, note, we all now how this will end, lol

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Morgan and Walt, surely note that these two are good stand up folk. Heck of destruction they laid on me. Thank you fellas, note, we all now how this will end, lol

Thanks rick!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Rick!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Add Puff Dougie to the List !
    Sent me these on a 3 fer trade.
    Thanks Doug !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    bert873. Got his package quickly and it was in great condition.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Daniel has been MTuccelli certified! If you are not doing trades with him you need to start. Thanks brother for a smooth trade

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee is in the flow already. Good trade. Already bombing clowns too. LOL

• Options
    I'd like to add ckrddsmke.
    I just got my end of a goooood trade with ckrddsmke. Camachoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    flowbee is in the flow already. Good trade. Already bombing clowns too. LOL

Thanks BOb, I appreciate the trade sponsor!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Have to add Andy aka Ckrddsmke to the list!!!! Very fast, professional great trade, think he will fit in fine here!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I think most people could find something they have been wanting to try in that selection very nice.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Marlowe's and of our newb trade!
  • Options
    I am honored to be in such esteemed company. First I'd like to thank the members of the Academy, and of course my agent, Swifty.....
    wait, wrong speech. Uh, its an honor to be mentioned in this post. Thanks!
  • Options
    Eol make a great addition to the forums and I welcome him great turn around on trades!!!Very Nice

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Sorry it took so long to post this one, but Dennis King hooked me up with some original El Truinfadors from his local shop. My wife just told me tonight that she got the package in last week, but it has been in my wine cooler since she got it, thankfully. Thanks again Dennis, I appreciate it, man!
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392

Bob Luken added a generous measure of welcome to his 5 for 5 trade or maybe I need new glasses!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Sorry it took so long to post this one, but Dennis King hooked me up with some original El Truinfadors from his local shop. My wife just told me tonight that she got the package in last week, but it has been in my wine cooler since she got it, thankfully. Thanks again Dennis, I appreciate it, man!
    BUSTED! Find Dennis King...Find addy!
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392

Mike aka MVW67 caught me on the playground ouch! Many thanks!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:

Mike aka MVW67 caught me on the playground ouch! Many thanks!
    wait?!?! Mike trades?!?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Very nice selection of sticks from Ryan aka "TwoThingism" would like to add him too list, very fast turn around no hesitation, great trade selection, thank you Mike

• Options
    Oops. Forgot to add Ryan the Hawaiian (TwoThingism) to the GOOD TRADERS LIST until I saw Mike's post.

Sorry. I should have posted it here two days ago. (I posted to the NEWBIE TRADING THREAD but forgot about this one.)

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    photo 1392246969_zps182f89f2.jpg Think the pic says it all but can we put Patrickbrick on the list.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Gaetano7890:
    photo 1392246969_zps182f89f2.jpg Think the pic says it all but can we put Patrickbrick on the list.
    Second That, He sent me his part of our trade today....
    Great set -O- Sticks Patrick Thanks, your is on its way tomorrow
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Lets see. These guys are probably all on here but 1 so here it goes. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    Stubble noob striking FOG first
    jd50ae bomb
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Ok. Lets see. These guys are probably all on here but 1 so here it goes. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    jd50ae bomb
    Great group of BOTLs for sure!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    jd50ae bomb
    My mind is melting. I knew I left someone out and it was you. Puff_Dougie is a top notch BOTL and all around great human. He showed me and my family some love and we have had some great conversations. Just an all around caring and giving guy. Thanks for everything brother! I plan on returning the favor when you least expect it.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn't forget me, bro. You thanked me on another thread. I'm just glad to see the good folks here throwingsome love at you and your fam. You deserve some smiles after the challlenges ya'll have faced.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:

WaltBasil bomb
    Bigshizza bomb
    Trident trade
    SleevePlz contest
    jd50ae bomb
    My mind is melting. I knew I left someone out and it was you. Puff_Dougie is a top notch BOTL and all around great human. He showed me and my family some love and we have had some great conversations. Just an all around caring and giving guy. Thanks for everything brother! I plan on returning the favor when you least expect it.
    I can't remember if we decided it was okay to "+1" a tread or not but, what the hell, I rarely do what I am told. +1 for a stand up Dougie.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."