Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the wonderful sticks, just wanted to add to list. Thanks Insomnniapb
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I sent biodarwin some dogrockets for his reviewing project. He responded by launching missiles at my face. See the damage below. The Illusiones are icing on the cake!

• Options
    Nice little thank you note for helping him out, sent him a welcome and these were already in the air!!! Very cool thank you!!

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Good trade with Cigarman37, sending my end out tomorrow. Thanks Chris!
  • Options
    Wanted to say thank you for great selection, he will be a great addition to the forums!!!

• Options
    Want to get on list, great trade, would trade with Travis aka (macs-smoke) anyday!! Thanks Dude!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Have to put Brianetz1 on the list. Sent me a nice selection of cigars in a blind five. I would trade with him in a heartbeat. Thank you Brian.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I would like to put CigarMan37 on the list. Sent first and packed them well. Thank you Sir, would trade with again, he has some nice cigars put away :).
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Hey! Teege sent me a killer package for winning a measly Movie Trivia thread. All solid smokes and I want to give my man props. Thanks TJ!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I would like to put CigarMan37 on the list. Sent first and packed them well. Thank you Sir, would trade with again, he has some nice cigars put away :).
    I agree brother.. This botl hooked me up with the mysterious 09 5V limitada I had been needing to complete my set. Because of him I now have 05-12 of the Limitadas...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Big Daddy Rabbit done muffed me up! Definitely added to the list!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know these guys are already on this list, but shout out to Joe, Brian, and Jim for helping me out with some killers smokes. All great guys, would be happy to trade with them any day.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    glad I could help out bro..Enjoy..
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I gotta put ddubridge and BigShizza on the list. We all know that Jim is a monster when it comes to bombs/trades, and Drew was kind enough to send a couple Gurkha Park Avenue along with some riders after an inquiry about the Park Avenue. Lads and ladies, do yourself a favor and spark up some business with these gents!
  • Options
    Slap Martel on this list brothers.. The TN man blew me away awesome job on his 1st trade. Yall need to get to trading with him.. Ill throw up pics later tonight..
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know these guys are already on the list but I'll add:
    ...brianetz1, C-Love, mmccartneydc, ddubridge , Vision...
    Thanks for the help, guys.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Martels end of his newbie trade!!! I don't see much of a noob in him!!! Y'all get on board!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean I can do the NCAA bracket?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stsepas can be added. We banged out a trade tonight at our herf. My humi for some delish LFD. He came thru solid! Thanks bro!
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Thanks Pete. I love the humi. It's holding strong at 67%.
    thanks for hooking it up on your end Bro.
    oh and thx for inviting me to the herf. I had a blast.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint;, made a deal with tony on a box and a few singles, sent the box and got it before he ever got his money, stand up bork for sure!!

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    alienmisprint;, made a deal with tony on a box and a few singles, sent the box and got it before he ever got his money, stand up bork for sure!!

Dont know what Im more jelly over,,the Prymes or that Brtannia,, Yea,, dont think I didnt see that,,great stick!!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you no like cupido? lol , yup, original band and the dpg too, celloo turning brown
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Big Daddy Rabbit. Pretty sure he's already made the list but BDR hooked me up with a couple additions of my rare wants in this 8-4-8 trade.
  • Options
    Need to Get Luke aka Tyland on this list will fit in Nice!!!!

• Options
    Add sweetleaf69 to this.. man o man he is an awesome trader. Guys your missing out.. Pics to come later...
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Did a blind fiver with Chris AKA CMTRASH, and he came through with some really nice sticks. I'm a little late getting this out, sorry Chris, and thanks for the great stick and doing the trade.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Add AVJim to this...guy hits like a champ.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Also have to add curtpick!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure the guy has been up on this list for a long time but I had the great pleasure of a cigar trade over my Aztecas. ddubridge delivered the 5 gold nuggets as agreed upon, but also threw in 2 of my favorites (Virtue & Puro Authentico) and several other cigars I've never experienced. 7 extra cigars in total.

I'll get some pictures up later.