Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure James is already on this list, but I'll add him anyways.
    Did a "booze" trade with him and James delivered the good stuff!! Everything showed up quick and in perfect condition. If you haven't traded with James yet, get on it - he's a good BOTL

(Or just bomb him. Bwahaha :-D )

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Did a "booze" trade with him and James delivered the good stuff!! Everything showed up quick and in perfect condition. If you haven't traded with James yet, get on it - he's a good BOTL

jgibv:
    jgibv:
    bomb him
    I thought we were friends.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

jgibv:
    jgibv:
    bomb him
    I thought we were friends.
    hey! You started it.....threatening me with UPS #s and all....lol

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mike Tucelli, Trident and BigShizza. Check the threads. Many thanks, gents!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    All these are stand up Borks/Botl one in the same. Thank you would trade with anyone of these great guys!!!
    Stowggie

Big Tex

and Lee
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Sponsored JLonsinger2011 for his newbie trade and his end arrived today and I have to say I have not yet tried any of the ones he sent. I am looking forward to trying them all. Thanks Jonathan for the trade, anytime you want to trade let me know

• Options
    CmtrashCmtrash Posts: 51
    Jhewey delivered strong. He did mention the possibility of double tapping in the future which I believe is a threat? Might be a pt 2 from my side in the future ;)
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Cmtrash:
    Jhewey delivered strong. He did mention the possibility of double tapping in the future which I believe is a threat? Might be a pt 2 from my side in the future ;)
    He's pretty much a baller, enjoy Chris
  • Options
    Nice thank you bomb from Reggie713, would trade with him any day, truely a stand up bork/botl. Thnka you for the wonderful sticks!!!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    If he has not been added, he has now. Rain did a blind five trade with me and came through big time. Will say he is a standup guy for sure.
  • Options
    Did a trade with Buffaloain and have no complaints at all. Standup guy for sure.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I traded with some guy called RCY. He was ok ;)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this from Clarence aka ccezar. Thanks you so much brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Got these tasty treats from Glock is going to be a good addition to the forums!!! Had just a fiver blind set up and he went above and beyond!! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Got these tasty treats from Glock is going to be a good addition to the forums!!! Had just a fiver blind set up and he went above and beyond!! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Rip done "ripped" me a new one! Check the "What did you get today" thread. He went way above and beyond the call of generosity by sending a belated birthday gift.
  • Options
    I'm sure he's already on here multiple times, but I gotta say that Daniel is the definition of a good, stand-up BOTL.

Thank you Daniel for sending me (and lots of other BOTLs) a stogie stand - I've only used it once so far but I'm lovin' it.
    And I know I'll use it at home - but I'm most excited to have a portable "stogie stand" that I can put in my pocket and take with me whenever I'm out-and-about.

Thanks again Daniel!

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    I'm sure he's already on here multiple times, but I gotta say that Daniel is the definition of a good, stand-up BOTL.

Thank you Daniel for sending me (and lots of other BOTLs) a stogie stand - I've only used it once so far but I'm lovin' it.
    And I know I'll use it at home - but I'm most excited to have a portable "stogie stand" that I can put in my pocket and take with me whenever I'm out-and-about.

Thanks again Daniel!
    +1
  • Options
    A thank you bomb from jadelt. Thank you very much brother.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    We have a NEW MEMBER to add to the Good Traders List: blackwell921@gmail.com

Jeremy has been lurking here for some time, reading and perusing, but had never posted until he responded to my thread with the Diesel Unlimited for trade. It kinda took me by surprise to have a pm from someone I had never heard of and with a post count of 1 wanting to do a trade, lol.

He followed through on his end nicely and today I received his cigars:

jblackwell921@gmail.com

Some nice favorites of mine and a couple Barrel Aged I've been looking forward to trying. Thanks for the trade brother, welcome to Ccom!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Medic45... Got my Moochie from Brian and its a fabulous selection!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    trade with Mike MTuccelli

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Did a trade with Junior (pbchevo).

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Probably redundant to put Beatnic on this list again, but he hooked me up with a nice package for winning the movie trivia pass:

• Options
    Bump to top, please add new or upstanding dealings to good traders list
  • Options
    CigarStudent.com:
    If you have experience trading with someone that was honest, mention it here.
    Bump
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Bump to top, please add new or upstanding dealings to good traders list
    My fault for not posting this sooner.... Been a long 2 weeks.... Did a trade with Ehehat... He was fast ... He shipped the package out the very next day. Everything came in bundled up nicely and secure. Ehehat is a great trader and stand up botl.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    My FunnGames winnings from Dustin (catfishazulz). Thanks so much Brother. Monte#2 ftw!!
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

And a thank you bomb from Jimbo (Bombay). Thanks Jim, this is much appreciated.
  • Options
    Few stand up fellas in my book

Some sticks and sweet art work from Cool Name (Toombes). Thanks man!

A thank you bomb from JJ thanks brother. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    I did a trade with NectarCigar. Everything with the transaction was flawless. I would Like to make sure this guy is on the Good Traders list. Thank you Jimmy....