danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    bap001:
    reggie713:
    Just takin a minute to put bap001 on the listimage
    Thanks Reggie!
    no problem buddy!
    Thanks reggie
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    reggie713:
    bap001:
    reggie713:
    Thanks Reggie!
    no problem buddy!
    Thanks reggie
    ??????@ daniel
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    danielzreyes:
    reggie713:
    bap001:
    reggie713:
    Thanks Reggie!
    no problem buddy!
    Thanks reggie
    ??????@ daniel
    you put bap001 on the list. That's good to know :)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad props to PBCHEVO (Junior)...i was peepin his PDR box purchase last week and made a comment that I was meaning to revisit the PDR...boom! here comes a PM from Junior asking for my addy and a few days later...he sends me 4 along with a Cohiba..Thanks brother.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    It's taken a little while for me to get this picture posted. My trade with DCARP2005 went very smoothy:

DCARP2005

Thanks for the great selection of sticks and welcome to the Good Traders List!!!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Eddunahoo is a great guy, He sent his end of the small trade we set up and everything came to me perfect. Trade with this man brothers! Thanks Eddie!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    imgembo inquired about trying JdN Celebracion so I offered to send a sample. He wouldn't accept that gratuity so we agreed to trade. Here is what arrived today... I've only tried the 601 and the MF LB and Bueso have both been on my want list for a long time. Thanks for the trade James, that was an excellent selection!

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BRING BACK BIGT BRING BACK BIGT BRING BACK BIGT
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:

I'll see what I can do. Never had a challenge like this...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

I'll see what I can do. Never had a challenge like this...
    I bombed his ass a while back...tried to get him back... Now I must start a campaign as Teege has returned. BigT was a good dude around here
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    So eddunahoo wanted to do a 5 for 5 trade, so no problem, except that he can't count!! great trade and great sticks thank you for the trade!!! And will do many more!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I gotta add rammer13 to the list! He hit me with a nice selection, of which I've only had 2, and the obsidian, one of my favs!image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Got this package for a 5 for 5 Trade with Ddubridge, would trade with him anytime!! Outstanding!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Gaetano7890 and I did a trade from my mummy thread. We agreed to a mummy for Johnny O with 4 other mystery sticks. Dude tore me up with some amazing sticks. Thanks again brother!
  • Options
    I bought some of Rian's collection that he was selling. Great price and the cigars arrived quickly and safely.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I did a trade with Biodarwin. Everything came, packaged well AND he threw in a few stragglers! Everyone needs to trade with this guy.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Just wanna give props to a known good trader and BOTL Phil. He delivered big time on our trade, and I'd trade with him again any day.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Props back at you brother, you sent me some crem de la crem premos in the blind trade. Todd is a brother not to be messed with!
  • Options
    Have to put this guy on the list. Did a blind five stick trade with him. Shipped fast and packaged very good. Outstanding standup guy in my book.
  • Options
    Have to put this stand up guy on the list. Did a blind five stick trade with him. Shipped fast and package sealed tight.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did a trade with the kid(rudy)last week.went well shipped quickly,constant communication and a lovely package .very good for my first trading experience!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a trade with Kevin(Un_Sub) and he kicked my flat A$$... If you get a chance, trade with this brother!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Gaetano7890 and I did a trade from my mummy thread. We agreed to a mummy for Johnny O with 4 other mystery sticks. Dude tore me up with some amazing sticks. Thanks again brother!
    Pic of the awesome smokes from Gaetano7890
    photo 67546283-CD1E-40EA-BB89-82C640D2B084-757-000000DE33B5D360.jpg
  • Options
    Brosef is the man! He fulfilled my wish from the MAW thread and tore me the F up! Thank you very much brother!
    C7220301-4DC6-455E-B15E-B25B4A4D9EEE-607-000000BA5E4E27A2 photo C7220301-4DC6-455E-B15E-B25B4A4D9EEE-607-000000BA5E4E27A2-1_zps01170e3b.jpg
    Picture is terrible but that's a Punch Bareknuckle, Juan Lopez, Punch, LP No.9 and a Viaje Skull and Bones. Thanks again!
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    I had a great trade with RCY Cigars, Rick is a great guy and overly generous.
  • Options
    hardcz:
    I had a great trade with RCY Cigars, Rick is a great guy and overly generous.

Wow, thanks man. I made the list :)....

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I got my end of a newb trade with Chris (C-LOVE) today and brother hooked it up. He was scrolling through my wishlist for some strange reason and sent me a PM saying he had some sticks on the list and he wanted to trade. So, I set up a 5 for 5 trade with him and he sends 6... with a note not to worry about sending 6 back! I think this guy will fit in just fine around here. Thanks Chris. Payback... er ... I mean your end of the trade should go out tomorrow. Don't hesitate to trade with this guy, he's a keeper.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robert sent me a nice thank you package after I sent him a link for some cigars he was looking for

Dude knows what I like..thanks again brother.

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    My end of the trade with Pelirrojo (Gordon). I send him 6 and he sends me 9, thanks again Gordon. cigars002_zps5be3bc88 photo cigars002_zps5be3bc88.jpg
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Jasonc1982 to the Good Traders List! We hooked up a trade, his first, and this is his end:

Jasonc1982

The Iconic Recluse was a cigar I wasn't familiar with. It's a Brazilian Maduro with a Cameroon wrapper and Dominican filler, my interest is peaked! Great selection of cigars, return fire is on the way. Thanks for the trade, brother and welcome to Ccom.