Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a great day for Mikey. Good things happen to good guys.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    j0z3r:

Thanks Jamie.

Got mine half back from Joe. Than you very much for the return fire. Excellent selection you sent back.

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Got this from my newb trade with pelirrojo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    All three guys are stand up folks and great traders point blank. Thanks fellas.....

• Options
    A week ago Stad hooked me up with some 5 Vegas. Have to give up to him. He's a stand up guy. Thanks for the stoogies my man...

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok Been A little while, But Mr. Lee hit the **** outta me with some great sticks, Followed by RobIsSweet and the Michigan Militia (Oldblueyes, Iontc, Sleveplz, Trident)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just wanted to drop a quick line and rep mister RobIsSweet. did a blind newb trade w/ him and the dude is el legito
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    MVW67:
    Ok Been A little while, But Mr. Lee hit the **** outta me with some great sticks, Followed by RobIsSweet and the Michigan Militia (Oldblueyes, Itonic, Sleveplz, Trident)

glad getting the poo bombed out of ya raised your spirits my friend, but uh....I'm not a drink you mix with gin made by apple "ITonic" lol :)
  • Options
    IONTC:
    MVW67:
    Ok Been A little while, But Mr. Lee hit the **** outta me with some great sticks, Followed by RobIsSweet and the Michigan Militia (Oldblueyes, Itonic, Sleveplz, Trident)

glad getting the poo bombed out of ya raised your spirits my friend, but uh....I'm not a drink you mix with gin made by apple "ITonic" lol :)
    Must of had too many T&Ts last night!!!
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    MVW67:
    IONTC:
    MVW67:

Must of had too many T&Ts last night!!!

mmm haven't had one of those for a while. I think I've forgotten how good those are.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I'd say standup fellow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Received a heck of a PIF from him. Standup Guy when he's not being Jerk, lol. Thank you Sir....

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lil somethin somethin from Peter (Vision) Talk about yellow cellos. Thanks again brother. :)
    60D7F50F-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    here it is folks. the package that doomass mike re-routed. buffalo bill, thank you dude (even though it wasn't for me... hahah)
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    here it is folks. the package that doomass mike re-routed. buffalo bill, thank you dude (even though it wasn't for me... hahah)
    its all good i forgot to mark the house blend it has 8 months
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    its all good i forgot to mark the house blend it has 8 months
    right on beeeeeeiilll. sank you
  • Options
    Great ones to trade with insomnniapb, Jthanatos, others??? Would back these great Borks trades!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Don't know if anyone has put him on here yet, but Bigshizza is an AWESOME BORK!!!! He destroyed me with a Birthday bomb! So I just wanted to make sure he was on here!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Don't know if anyone has put him on here yet, but Bigshizza is an AWESOME BORK!!!! He destroyed me with a Birthday bomb! So I just wanted to make sure he was on here!
    +1. I was just about to add him too.
    Jim can't count worth a hoot though.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got Roberts end of our 5 stick blind trade and of course since he has been on the forum he can't count anymore. A standup brother you all should be trading with. Thanks Robert

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Got Roberts end of our 5 stick blind trade and of course since he has been on the forum he can't count anymore. A standup brother you all should be trading with. Thanks Robert

Thanks for the shout out Mike
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Jiunn decided to send some leafy love my way. Check the "What did you get" thread for the gory details. I highly recommend doing business with our beloved Jiunn. Many thanks, my friend.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Chris wanted to do a trade and sent first of course. Trade with him if you get a chance.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Chris wanted to do a trade and sent first of course. Trade with him if you get a chance.
    very nice selection there.
  • Options
    Did a trade with pross and what a trade, thanks Paul for the awesome sticks.

• Options
    Did a Trade with NectarCigar Turned out great even though he can't count, thank you

• Options
    I did a newbie trade with ccezar and this brother doesn't act like a newbie. Clarence thanks for the great smokes and any time you want to trade I am up for it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain and I setup a trade. I noticed he got some Black Pearls and Bahia that I love to enjoy in the yard doing my weekly work. Well he sent way more then that......Glad to see that an other 5 for 5 went as planed :) Trade/bomb/devastate this cat if you can!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    He just beat me down with the newbie trade. Maybe I should teach him some math skillz because this doesnt look like a 5 for 5...
    Photobucket

If you ever want to trade again, hit me up. Guys, great brother here, stand up guy.
  • Options
    First would like to put all on good/great list thank you very much! What a beat down!!

First from Insomniapb

Then Bklyn78

Then Opatience

Then Buffalonian

Then Last but not least by no means Nickiam

All Very Nice Selection of cigars, you Noobs, Newbs, Borks, Botl really went to far want to thank each one of you so very much!!!